arsenal early games

No Flag drumal
Skirmisher

arsenal early games

Post by drumal »

Never, literally never saw advc. arsenal in action..except NR60 games.. so that?s mean it?s not worth it, right?

I have AA card in my deck and wanna so much to use it.. but there is no time to send it, always I need other card to send..

So, have u ever used AA in early game? I mean successfully used
Germany blasdg
Dragoon

arsenal early games

Post by blasdg »

AA is not an early game card but rather a lategame card. The upgrades for inf (especially speed) and the upgrades for artillery can be highly useful but often times you wont have the opportunity to send this card.

But there were times, when AA was a top card: In late vanilla all you saw were 3xinf strategys, since cav was borderline useless. Longbow + strelet + xbow pressure won the RTSL, and Russia played no card in age 1, 700 wood, boyars and then AA for strelets on steroids. Today 5 cosaks is just way to good to not send it and afterwards youd rather have 700 coin for musk/cosak spam. So I?d say it again: AA is a lategame card and you dont want to send it early, the only exception is a 30 min colo fight when you sent all the other cards.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

arsenal early games

Post by deleted_user0 »

Ots the kind of card you barely ever use, but still want in deck for some civs because u will regret it that one time you dont have it. But generally ye, its one of the later cards to be sent, and most civs dont really need it.
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

arsenal early games

Post by britishmusketeer »

I think its a good card for Russia but not for any other civ.
No Flag comegetsome
Crossbow

arsenal early games

Post by comegetsome »

Russia, Brit really benefit from it. Good for musk/stre cannon and also makes opri even better for siege.
Germany oO_Chief_Oo
Musketeer
ESO: S77XN

arsenal early games

Post by oO_Chief_Oo »

britishmusketeer wrote:I think its a good card for Russia but not for any other civ.

true that but mostly when u hit the time to afford it u prob fortress and (in my case) prefer sending strel/cav up.
So it mostly ends up being send in industrial or even imp age if it''s reached
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

arsenal early games

Post by britishmusketeer »

chief wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:I think its a good card for Russia but not for any other civ.
true that but mostly when u hit the time to afford it u prob fortress and (in my case) prefer sending strel/cav up.
So it mostly ends up being send in industrial or even imp age if its reached
Ye it depends on the style you play Russia. With Russia I like to fight age 2 even if my opponent ages. Its mainly for the ability to build the arsenal in age 2 rather than the extra ups.