Consulate.

Brazil Buckethead
Retired Contributor

Consulate.

Post by Buckethead »

It says: "Gather resources 10% slower but generate Export 60% faster."

Worth changing the Export rate?
The normal rate is 0,03, it changes to 0,05.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Consulate.

Post by deleted_user0 »

When i fre consulate i sometimes set it to 5%. So instead of gathering res 5% faster i now gather export 35% faster. Seems like a good deal to me. Just i never stay fre cons too long so meh
India _DB_
Howdah

Consulate.

Post by _DB_ »

You honestly don't really need to switch the export rate with resource rate. It just doesn't matter. As umeu says, you shouldn't stay french consulate for long. I only use France consulate after otto 4v tech to get 500wood crate. You need 10% HP boost from Brits rather than fast export rate.

As China too, you would rarely use France consulate unless you're trying a troll build. I don't know how to use it as China, never needed that. Same reason as India, you need 10% HP boost rather. Anyway China has many untried options which are better (French crates, German trickles, Russia cossacks, Russia fort, russia factory). You won't always use them.

As Japan, maybe sometimes to get bushido principles faster. Still you'll still win anyway. Getting same thing 30 seconds earlier doesn't make a difference.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Consulate.

Post by Goodspeed »

hermes wrote:It says: "Gather resources 10% slower but generate Export 60% faster."

Worth changing the Export rate?
The normal rate is 0,03, it changes to 0,05.
You reminded me of a build I wanted to test that I thought up and later forgot.
Japanese 4v 600g 600w naked FF, changing export rate for early bestieros to defend shrines from pike harassment.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Consulate.

Post by Marco1698 »

Seems to be an interesting thread imo the best thing is to leave standard export %
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Consulate.

Post by _venox_ »

Maybe you could change it to 60% to get enough export for a batch of units to hit a critical timing, where you know if you don't do that you will be late with it. But put it back to normal income rate afterwards. Somebody needs to calculate the worth of export units and compare it with 10% of the resources and 60% of the export. If 10% resources will get you more villager seconds as there are in 60% export units, then it's not worth changing to 60% in the long run.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Consulate.

Post by zoom »

It's rather break-even, so it's mostly about whether you get any added value on your export spendings, which may certainly be the case.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Consulate.

Post by _venox_ »

Did you test / calculate it?
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Consulate.

Post by zoom »

Not personally, but someone I trust claimed to have and said that in terms of raw resources it's very close to break-even. I cannot recall just who it is though...