British Deck

Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

British Deck

Post by _venox_ »

No coin crates and no general food upgrade? Are you serious (black)?? What do you send to age up? Do you really need another boomy card after 700w 5vill 600w??
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

British Deck

Post by Mimsy for President »

venox wrote:No coin crates and no general food upgrade? Are you serious (black)?? What do you send to age up? Do you really need another boomy card after 700w 5vill 600w??
Why are you always nervous ? O_o
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

British Deck

Post by _venox_ »

I can't make sense of these words combined in that order, please enlighten me DJ.
Jaeger

British Deck

venox wrote:I can''t make sense of these words combined in that order, please enlighten me DJ.

Always are why nervous you VE ?
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

British Deck

Post by _venox_ »

Dark the other side is. Shut up [strike]DJ[/strike] Yoda and eat your toast.
Jaeger

British Deck

venox wrote:Dark the other side is. Shut up [strike]DJ[/strike] Yoda and eat your toast.
[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/af/Petit-suisse_assiette.jpg/300px-Petit-suisse_assiette.jpg[/img]
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

British Deck

Post by thebritish »

shaolinstar wrote:
venox wrote:Dark the other side is. Shut up [strike]DJ[/strike] Yoda and eat your toast.
[img style="max-width:100%'" alt="" src="https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/af/Petit-suisse_assiette.jpg/300px-Petit-suisse_assiette.jpg"]
lol
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
France iNcog
Ninja

British Deck

Post by iNcog »

oooooooooh

what's the real name of that btw? i used to call it "fromage compliqu?" as a kid but now i forgot the real name.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

British Deck

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

incog wrote:oooooooooh

what''s the real name of that btw? i used to call it "fromage compliqu?" as a kid but now i forgot the real name.
fromage blanc?
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

British Deck

Post by adderbrain5 »

shaolinstar wrote:
diarouga wrote:1k wood is more a long term shipment while 1k coin allows a fast falc spam.
Thats pretty much it. I also age up with 400w+caravel so I only chop 400w for the first 5 falcs.

800w = foundry + 5 falcs.
Aging with the 7 lbs is pointless imo because you are about to produce falcs.

well ummm Id take LB to fallcs any day but in the end 7 LB always looks like a good idea at the time and I end up forgetting about them at some forward outpost or not really needing them. Generally I do t age to fort untill Ive already won or have just boomed to more res than I can spend when I age to fortress and just need the fallcs to bring his shit to rubble
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

British Deck

Post by adderbrain5 »

venox wrote:Again, 5 hussar and 10 longbowmen and even 9 musketeer are all worth about 1000 resources and are ALREADY trained, and can be sent to defend or to push with your army instead of sending resource crates and then massing the SAME amount of units. So please take out the 1000 food and either 1000 wood or 1000 coin and get in 10 longbowmen and 5 hussars atleast. Also take out the church card for the reasons I said above: It''s just a bad card and won''t benefit you in any way. The faster training card is also useless, just build 1 more rax and you''re fine. take in 600 wood though, with it you can build manors giving experience points and about 4 villagers and take in 6 musketeers to defend if you''re rushed. I don''t know about the fort in industrial, it can be killed with mortars.

solid Advice
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

British Deck

Post by macacoalbino »

As brits you need to react to what opponents are doing, and some cards have different values depending on the MU. Imo, you can't have 1 deck for 1v1, you should optimize it for each MU. As an example: I really don't like 4 vills card as brits, but against japs they will be more useful than 700f as you will not be pressured away from hunts mostly, then no point in having that card there

Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

British Deck

Post by _venox_ »

Most of the time musket damage and hussar hitpoints are the 2 most important upgrades and even if you only go for musk lb the dmg is preferred to kill the cavalry fast, since muskets won't be the ones tanking the damage. To not overdo it with your boom helps a ton if you have far away hunts.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

British Deck

Post by zoom »

Musketeer HP is always m?h but Cavalry Damage is fantastic for Dragoonaden.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

British Deck

Post by _venox_ »

Not many British players got all 3 cavalry upgrades in their card decks, even though the British are the only nation with 3 upgrades for dragoons and on top of that also for hussars.