aztec sea boom

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

aztec sea boom

Post by fei123456 »

can sioux really beat this
i tried semiff and attack but he has warhut noblehut wp coyote maxce eagle jaguar skull tc combo. tons of shit.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

aztec sea boom

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Hum, azzy water boom is quite weak, I think sioux can beat it. Need to be tested.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

aztec sea boom

Post by _venox_ »

You can send 4 warcanoes and do the siege dance (canoes do siege damage) so you can kill his water stuff while having a better army early on for sure.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
China fei123456
Jaeger

aztec sea boom

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:Hum, azzy water boom is quite weak, I think sioux can beat it. Need to be tested.

aztec has better defensa than other sea boom civs. their melee units (coyote skull jaguar) can deal tons of damage when you are in his base sieging.
China fei123456
Jaeger

aztec sea boom

Post by fei123456 »

venox wrote:You can send 4 warcanoes and do the siege dance (canoes do siege damage) so you can kill his water stuff while having a better army early on for sure.

as he chops lot of wood he can spam mass canoes to kill the 4 ships. you can delay his boom but cant stop him.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

aztec sea boom

Post by _venox_ »

When you kill his 4 ships you will deny him gathering on water aswell and he invested in 2-4 docks and the schoners card and now struggles to get ahead in economy.
China fei123456
Jaeger

aztec sea boom

Post by fei123456 »

venox wrote:When you kill his 4 ships you will deny him gathering on water aswell and he invested in 2-4 docks and the schoners card and now struggles to get ahead in economy.

but it''s an age 3 card. by which time he has had 10 wp and mass fishing boats. too late it is.
age 2 mass cav attack may be better.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

aztec sea boom

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

paul wrote:
venox wrote:When you kill his 4 ships you will deny him gathering on water aswell and he invested in 2-4 docks and the schoners card and now struggles to get ahead in economy.
but its an age 3 card. by which time he has had 10 wp and mass fishing boats. too late it is.
Nah you have to age 3
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

aztec sea boom

Post by _venox_ »

Cav doesn't have too good siege and in fortress you will have superior units and the 4 warcanoes card' which are way better warships than normal canoes are. Also you won't have the siege dance to increase the warcanoe damage by 50% (!!!). Mass cav loses to pikes, like to almost every 1 unit army there is a counter.
China fei123456
Jaeger

aztec sea boom

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:
paul wrote:but its an age 3 card. by which time he has had 10 wp and mass fishing boats. too late it is.
Nah you have to age 3

i think i should hurt him hard in age 2. if i just do a eco type semiff, but the time i reach age 3 he will have 10 wp 30 fishing boats and will reach age 3 soon. thats terrible.
China fei123456
Jaeger

aztec sea boom

Post by fei123456 »

venox wrote:Cav doesn''t have too good siege and in fortress you will have superior units and the 4 warcanoes card' which are way better warships than normal canoes are. Also you won''t have the siege dance to increase the warcanoe damage by 50% (!!!). Mass cav loses to pikes, like to almost every 1 unit army there is a counter.

i dont mean i should siege in age 2. but mass cav will hurt him a lot and he''ll never have 10 wp and mass fishing boats. 10 wp are just insane.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

aztec sea boom

Post by _venox_ »

You will be up at 8-9 ready to send 4 warcanoes if you go for a bow rider semi which also hurts his economy.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

aztec sea boom

Post by adderbrain5 »

Sioux can easily beat this. I just played a 3v3 and a lieutenit using Sioux rushed us. I had a noob team and thought my only hope was to boom hard on Yucatan, so I had multiple docks on both sides, had both cheap boat cards, (15 wood boat) and advanced dock. I had triple the eco of anyone on the map, but stil it just takes way too long for it to kick in to beat out a rush. I wasn't even the one who took the rush, and yet, I was only almost able to save our team after the gang finally came to me and my teammates were running vils around fleeing from BR mass. I was almost able to save our team, but not quite. And imagine if I had taken the Sioux rush full on. And by the way I do this waterboom all the time. Coupled with az superior navy it is almost unstoppable on a map like Ceylon, but it is just too slow to win with it against a good rush. Competitively Id use it as a supplement but not an entire strategy. If you do want to do a full naked boom this is my BO

gather wood/food crates, put 4 vil on food to maintain constant vil production, and waypoint TC to wood. Build a firepit, and house/market with you other vil. When that's done move him to wood, put the WP on pit for XP until first shipment, then switch to fertility. First two cards are cheap boat cards, gathering treasure and getting good kill XP helps you get this faster, but you should easily have 2 shipments before opponent age up. once you have 200 wood build a dock, ship advanced dock 3rd, so that boats come faster. continue with only 4 vils on hunts and build more docks and houses as you have wood with new vils going straight on wood. Right now all boats on fish. Next card is fishing market. When you have enough food to age up from fishing age up fast, or if you are really not being rushed the warhut/skulls. Of course vs a fast iro rush you will already be dead, but that's not where you would use this. In aging, move boats to whales(half or so) and make sure you start building a war hut. First card in age2 should be 3WP if u have it, or dueling school so your WP spawns more WP faster at least. Get to 10 WP, continue building docks and spamming boats. You should have a huge number of boats before 10 minutes. Maybe even 50 or more. So obviously by now you should have plenty of resources to militarize if you want to, or age right to 3. I like to age to 3 ASAP on an all water map like Amazonia Ceylon, because that way you can ship cheap warships, and start being OP AF. I have literally won games with az with not a single military unit created other than warships(Ceylon mainly) The great thing about az warships is they all fish. Admirality gives you a huge navy ofc, and water dance, offshore support etc, just make their navy untouchable. Only thing I have ever encountered that is worth mentioning as a threat is port long range mortar. So again this is a naked water boom BO/strat, and is likely to fail to a good rusher, who can find your hidden vils, and make sure you can t rebuild on land.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

aztec sea boom

Post by zoom »

You can beat it by rushing his base of FFing and then pushing his base.
No Flag ofentrigger
Crossbow

aztec sea boom

Post by ofentrigger »

just build the fb and go go for the ff.