Spanish vs Japanese

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

I remember once kakusama did 700g/700w/8pikes/1k wood/2falcs and pushed me with 16pikes+5dogs+5falcs.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by _venox_ »

I wonder if he had 2 trading posts up, because I am mostly not able to send 4 cards in colonial and still have a good enough experience income for more than 1 card in fortress.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Spanish vs Japanese

venox wrote:I wonder if he had 2 trading posts up, because I am mostly not able to send 4 cards in colonial and still have a good enough experience income for more than 1 card in fortress.
My bad he didn''t send 5v.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by Marco1698 »

What is the best Spanish ff? Can anyone describe it? For example cards when you make market and upgrade and also when to build a tp

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by Marco1698 »

I make market on 1age plus food upgrade from it. Tp during transition and when I sent 700 w with a part of them I make the first gold upgrade and second wood upgrade. If the opponent doesn't rush or push me hard I send 5v and do the first wood upgrade from market. It's the standard ff right? Do I miss something? What card are the best to send in your opinion guys? I mean when you reach age3
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by _venox_ »

12 pikes 2 falcs 5 hussars 1k wood 1k food for nice spam

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by Marco1698 »

1000 wood for falconets or Tc boom?

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by Marco1698 »

I think you mean for falconets that's good but what about boom instead?
India _DB_
Howdah

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by _DB_ »

whos gonna make falcs, niga, we just appreciating extra 1 cannon shipment

Maybe it's more viable to make mercenaries and houses rather than cannons or TC.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by _venox_ »

+k wood for housing a second baracks to make up for the lack of skirmisher shipments and a stable to train lancers: skirm lancer and depending on your opponent rodeleros or dragoons are a nice combo if you did enough damage with your initial push.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Spanish vs Japanese

Who would send 12 pikes 1st vs japan? You let him way too much time, he can just ff, or even mass ashi and rape your army.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by _venox_ »

He asked for a standard ff, and sending 12 pikes first is safer if you send 5 villagers and don't want to age up with 8 pikes and you want to go for a market and skirmisher, not wasting resources on musketeers. I think it's very versatile and the best way to set up for the long run if you don't want to go all in. Your enemy knows exactly what Spain is capable off and will defend against an all in with tons of walls and cm potentially, when you're then able to transition into mid fort it's very nice.
Against Japan just all in (no piro) and go for falconets in a reasonable time. Ask yourself if you deal more or less damage before you commit into his town centre or the battle.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Spanish vs Japanese

2 falcs 1st vs japan come on...
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by _venox_ »

venox wrote:Against Japan just all in (no piro) and go for falconets in a reasonable time. Ask yourself if you deal more or less damage before you commit into his town centre or the battle.
go for falconets = go for more than the 2, 2 can die to tc fire and pure ashi you muppet.

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by Marco1698 »

venox wrote:
venox wrote:Against Japan just all in (no piro) and go for falconets in a reasonable time. Ask yourself if you deal more or less damage before you commit into his town centre or the battle.
go for falconets = go for more than the 2, 2 can die to tc fire and pure ashi you muppet.

lol you quoted yourself however 2falcs probably better ye... But its dangerous to send it as first card because you age with 4 huss so you cant protect so well both cannons tho. Unless you age up with 8pikes or send 12 pikes/8 rodeleros before falconets
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by _venox_ »

You asked for the standard spain ff
I told you the standard and more eco focused spain ff is 3v 700c 700w 5vill 12 pikes 2 falcs 5 hussars 1000 wood 1000 food
I also said that you should go for an all in against japan (all in is 8 pikes instead of 5 villagers and training musketeers in transition, then 2 falcs first card)
then Diarouga said you need to send 2 falcs first against Japan
then I quoted myself saying that I already mentioned that it's different against Japan and that you have to send 2 falcs first

And you now still don't understand that I don't age with 4 hussars and send 2 falconets first, I go for an all in = 8 pikes instead of 5 villagers and training musketeers in transition, then 2 falcs first card
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by Jaeger »

venox wrote:You asked for the standard spain ff
I told you the standard and more eco focused spain ff is 3v 700c 700w 5vill 12 pikes 2 falcs 5 hussars 1000 wood 1000 food
I also said that you should go for an all in against japan (all in is 8 pikes instead of 5 villagers and training musketeers in transition, then 2 falcs first card)
then Diarouga said you need to send 2 falcs first against Japan
then I quoted myself saying that I already mentioned that it''s different against Japan and that you have to send 2 falcs first

And you now still don''t understand that I don''t age with 4 hussars and send 2 falconets first, I go for an all in = 8 pikes instead of 5 villagers and training musketeers in transition, then 2 falcs first card

i think u should still go for 5v vs japan cause those skirms are sooo good. Have to age with 8 pikes tho which is fine but u provably have to train a second batch of musk. Also, if the japan player is being very active with small grpups of ashi it might be worth sending 4 lancers first, i did this once vs zuta and raped like 20 ashi
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by _venox_ »

What about starting with a stables and training many lancers, could that work out?
India _DB_
Howdah

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by _DB_ »

venox wrote:What about starting with a stables and training many lancers, could that work out?
Lancers suck without the caballeros card. Still mass ashi, bald pikeman and sams counter them.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by _venox_ »

Lancers got more dps per vs than hussars and are upgraded already.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Spanish vs Japanese

Post by adderbrain5 »

subzero wrote:whos gonna make falcs, niga, we just appreciating extra 1 cannon shipment

Maybe it''s more viable to make mercenaries and houses rather than cannons or TC.?

Nigga!!!