TEAM 2 Flail Elephants: New 3v3 meta?

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I am here to present you our (Bart331, WarriorsHeart, Mr_Bramboy) new strategy which could possibly change the meta forever. I am talking about TEAM 2 Flail Elephants.

Yes. You heard it right. TEAM Flail Elephants. You must think I am crazy, so let me explain. One guy, in our case WarriorsHeart, ships TEAM 2 Flail Elephants while the other guy playing Dutch, Bart331, ships 8 pike. The third guy, Mr_Bramboy, masses hussar. TEAM 2 Flail Elephants delivers 6 Flail Elephants' 2 for each teammate. This is 1500 resources, while paying 250 food.

This strategy worked in our favour. We managed to destroy three military buildings and 6 houses before the opponents could form an appropriate response. I, unfortunately, do not have a stat page for this since shortly after one player lost all his vills, the game went OOS.

TEAM 2 Flail Elephants. Buy it now.
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by bart331 »

garanteed unbeatable strategy, nerf plz
Germany blasdg
Dragoon

Post by blasdg »

"new" meta. sure.

mymF actually used this in the RTSL quarter finals vs planB (Pansa, Sweetz and some other guy, all Pr 40ish) on Mongolia.
Aztec and India get slinged by Ottoman who stays age 1 the entire game, sends all his wood and some food to india and food to aztec. India is age2 at 2 mins, 2 flail elephants + all 3 big buttons from aztec (you could do all 3 in colonial) ---> enemys TC is down before he is even age 2.
This strat was so good that another clan actually straight out copied it and won vs hope (an other quarter final). In the next patch aztecs bb were nerfed and the strat was done for. But I am sure the sling idea is still potent in 3v3 when you are close to your opponent, maybe with aztec normal units. dunno...
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

Op thread tho
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

Jakebailey and Kioa will now copy your strategy. Soon we will see new threads where angry people complain about cheesing in team games.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

yurashic wrote:Jakebailey and Kioa will now copy your strategy. Soon we will see new threads where angry people complain about cheesing in team games.

haha yeah, so OP
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

In 3v3 it is a good shipment I think, it also tanks quite well.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

Btw you forgot about TEAM 2 pet rhinos that India can send.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

The team 2 flail elephants works good if you have an india/agressive opponent, you can take down india's agra or forward bases quickly and force them to defend.
I have used it in 2v2's, but it is likely much better in 3v3.
Error 404: Signature not found
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by noissance »

yurashic wrote:Btw you forgot about TEAM 2 pet rhinos that India can send.
would help if they could siege..... they have giant horns and all
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

Not bad, but you honestly don't need 6 flails to win. India is just very strong in team even without fails, zambs meta is best.

Vs Russia/India opponent, it maybe fine. You'll still win anyway, even without flails.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

subzero wrote:Not bad, but you honestly don''t need 6 flails to win. India is just very strong in team even without fails, zambs meta is best.

Vs Russia/India opponent, it maybe fine. You''ll still win anyway, even without flails.

Why play india in team if you''re not going to send TEAM 2 Flail Elephants?
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

bramboy wrote:
subzero wrote:Not bad, but you honestly dont need 6 flails to win. India is just very strong in team even without fails, zambs meta is best.

Vs Russia/India opponent, it maybe fine. Youll still win anyway, even without flails.
Why play india in team if youre not going to send TEAM 2 Flail Elephants?
I play India the most in team and I can tell you that youll still win even without that card :P

Anyway its nice card for the new meta. I might get its importance when I may...
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

India is Op in team because your Agra decides where the game is going to be fought - your opponents must scramble to adapt.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

papist wrote:India is Op in team because your Agra decides where the game is going to be fought - your opponents must scramble to adapt.
Hum, I would karni mata in team.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

deleted_user wrote:I would actually be really afraid to play against this in a game :3
+1
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by noissance »

i saw someone play with an india civ that had 8 zamburaks card in age 2, and i was defeated because i was using ulhans as germany
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

bramboy wrote:Good evening ladies and gentlemen,

I am here to present you our (Bart331, WarriorsHeart, Mr_Bramboy) new strategy which could possibly change the meta forever. I am talking about TEAM 2 Flail Elephants.

Yes. You heard it right. TEAM Flail Elephants. You must think I am crazy, so let me explain. One guy, in our case WarriorsHeart, ships TEAM 2 Flail Elephants while the other guy playing Dutch, Bart331, ships 8 pike. The third guy, Mr_Bramboy, masses hussar. TEAM 2 Flail Elephants delivers 6 Flail Elephants' 2 for each teammate. This is 1500 resources, while paying 250 food.

This strategy worked in our favour. We managed to destroy three military buildings and 6 houses before the opponents could form an appropriate response. I, unfortunately, do not have a stat page for this since shortly after one player lost all his vills, the game went OOS.

TEAM 2 Flail Elephants. Buy it now.

been shipping team flails in 3v3s all year no new meta here . And yea it works very well Xd my friend and I used to do india Aztec like that with a puma mace skull jag rush .

This along with Iroquois town destroyer is a great first card after aging when faced with a mirror. It means your fort lives his dies and their entire basing effort is fucked