French vs indian

You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

French vs indian

Post by Marco1698 »

Hello guys i have got some doubts about this MU tbh. I know it's possible to go bows pikes (gs has done this during pkTAD tournament) either Semi-ff or musk huss. I almost go semi-ff but it doesn't work every game , above all when indian rush me hard or just push on early game with sepoys (probably 5 sepoy aggressive card). I watched KingOwnage vs Samwise12 and seems like Samwise prefer to go musk huss and it workes but i don't know. It's curios to see your reply here, so what would you advise me?
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

French vs indian

Post by lemmings121 »

as indian, I have 0% win rate against french who 5 huss semi, srslly, no idea what india can do.
maybe 10/10 all in. lol

so... thats probably a good start for you... go huss semi :P
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

French vs indian

Post by momuuu »

There was a thread on this like a week ago. Try to search a bit before making a thread.
http://eso-community.net/thread/1724/india-french
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

French vs indian

Post by zoom »

Naw it's cool we need more threads made by Marco.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

French vs indian

Post by Hazza54321 »

yeah chill with the threads man

French vs indian

Post by Marco1698 »

jerom wrote:There was a thread on this like a week ago. Try to search a bit before making a thread.
http://eso-community.net/thread/1724/india-french

ok sorry I didn''t check before to make this thread anyway.. You could add ur opinion about this

French vs indian

Post by Marco1698 »

zoom wrote:Naw it''s cool we need more threads made by Marco.

lol

French vs indian

Post by Marco1698 »

lemmings121 wrote:as indian, I have 0% win rate against french who 5 huss semi, srslly, no idea what india can do.
maybe 10/10 all in. lol

so... thats probably a good start for you... go huss semi :P

yeah maybe 10/10 still wins vs fre so definitely there isn''t a real good strategy to counter India. I thought about the rush but with Agra fort it''s not a good idea..

French vs indian

Post by Marco1698 »

zoom wrote:http://eso-community.net/post/27760/thread

I checked it now and I responded Indian wins absolutely ye.. I keep my idea
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

French vs indian

Post by momuuu »

look, if you are interested in a certain topic, you can always bump the old thread. I appreciate threads for sure, but you are kinda overdoing it really.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

French vs indian

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

10/10 vs french... Nah the indian should just std sepoy rush and the fre has to semi ff.
India _DB_
Howdah

French vs indian

Post by _DB_ »

10/10 is something France is resistant to. For france, 10/10 is better to handle rather than the jan abus laming. A good india won't do 10/10, it's the worst way to play India.

I often lost in this MU as India. Whenever I lost was when the French guy did double rax and 8 bow timing with few hussars and when they did double rax semi FF. Huss semi still works well, not vs any type of rush. You shouldn't huss semi if you scout them going to rush, even if they aging at 4 min or 5 min, they can still be able to kill your huss semi.

The best way to play this MU is double rax semi IMO. I lost 100% of time as India vs double rax semi.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

French vs indian

Semi 5 huss is fine.

French vs indian

Post by Marco1698 »

Semi ff is good but if the opponent does 10/10 just few mistakes as fre and then there is no way to win. I lost vs a capt (usually I win vs him with other MUs) he just did 10/10 which sucks imo but it's very good vs Semi-ff (I built the tp too). Samwise went for musk huss and since my opponent has got Agra fort I have to try musk huss either don't play this MU
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

French vs indian

Semi huss rapes the 10/10 lol

French vs indian

Post by Marco1698 »

diarouga wrote:Semi huss rapes the 10/10 lol

I am not sure maybe if you send 8bow 700g 4v
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

French vs indian

marco1698 wrote:
diarouga wrote:Semi huss rapes the 10/10 lol
I am not sure maybe if you send 8bow 700g 4v
4v 8 bows 700g

French vs indian

Post by Marco1698 »

diarouga wrote:
marco1698 wrote: I am not sure maybe if you send 8bow 700g 4v
4v 8 bows 700g

ye u have to skip 700 w this is the only way to rape that rush but with 4v700g700w you dont rape the rush so you have to switch the bo
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

French vs indian

marco1698 wrote:
diarouga wrote:4v 8 bows 700g
ye u have to skip 700 w this is the only way to rape that rush but with 4v700g700w you dont rape the rush so you have to switch the bo

Thats called adaptation...

French vs indian

Post by Marco1698 »

diarouga wrote:
marco1698 wrote: ye u have to skip 700 w this is the only way to rape that rush but with 4v700g700w you dont rape the rush so you have to switch the bo
Thats called adaptation...
lol i know
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

French vs indian

Post by lemmings121 »

Wouldnt just adapting with 8xbow / cdb / 5huss be just fine against a Slow agra rush?

I dont see how that can end well for india..
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

French vs indian

Post by Goodspeed »

Tbh I don't see the point in making huss against an Indian who will age up with 2 sepoy, will always scout your cav start, can see the huss coming from miles away due to agra and probably will make more sepoy to push you in early colonial. Just musk semi...

Side note, I don't think cav start with 4v 8 bow 700g can age up against all in 10/10? 4 sowar just smash you. I guess it would work against the 10/10 into randomly age up build which is the worst build in the history of RTS, but yeah. Not against any competent India player, who admittedly wouldn't 10/10 against France anyway. France is like the worst civ to 10/10 against :-S

French vs indian

Post by Marco1698 »

calmyourtits wrote:Tbh I don''t see the point in making huss against an Indian who will age up with 2 sepoy, will always scout your cav start, can see the huss coming from miles away due to agra and probably will make more sepoy to push you in early colonial. Just musk semi...

Side note, I don''t think cav start with 4v 8 bow 700g can age up against all in 10/10? 4 sowar just smash you. I guess it would work against the 10/10 into randomly age up build which is the worst build in the history of RTS, but yeah. Not against any competent India player, who admittedly wouldn''t 10/10 against France anyway. France is like the worst civ to 10/10 against :-S
I don''t remember how to semi-ff musk. Probably you mean 10 musk semi-ff but still , it''s just replace stable with rax making 5 + 5 (2 batches) musk? Same BO? 4v 700g 700w?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

French vs indian

Post by pecelot »

calmyourtits wrote:Side note, I don''t think cav start with 4v 8 bow 700g can age up against all in 10/10? 4 sowar just smash you. I guess it would work against the 10/10 into randomly age up build which is the worst build in the history of RTS, but yeah. Not against any competent India player, who admittedly wouldn''t 10/10 against France anyway. France is like the worst civ to 10/10 against :-S
Today I played this MU against Ovi12 and was trying to do a musk semi, but he scouted that and made only ghurkas. When I noticed that there was no point in making more musks and I had nothing to do really since my 700c was laying on the floor. Ghurkas outrange everything including MMs and 8 xbows, which I wouldn''t really send because it would be kited by India and I would only delay 700w for a stable. Fortunately I survived that window for him but this is really awkward... On the other hand I don''t see the point in building a stable first either because it can be countered by mass sepoy, moreover it is really hard to raid under the Agra fort and a TC with melee sentries.