300 wood first dutch shipment

No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

K but basically if you find yourself with 300 or 400 wood start as Dutch you should definitely make a bank right on Carolina or Hispaniola or that noob map deccan
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

adderbrain5 wrote:K but basically if you find yourself with 300 or 400 wood start as Dutch you should definitely make a bank right on Carolina or Hispaniola or that noob map deccan

you think so? I delay it a little for the faster age up so you can speed up your build a lot more.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

jerom wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:K but basically if you find yourself with 300 or 400 wood start as Dutch you should definitely make a bank right on Carolina or Hispaniola or that noob map deccan
you think so? I delay it a little for the faster age up so you can speed up your build a lot more.

well think about it bro if you start with 400 wood and you can get a 50 would treasure whats really going to help you more hunting dogs market build XP and 200!extra or a bankwith bank build XP
No Flag N3O_Joe
Crossbow

Post by N3O_Joe »

adderbrain5 wrote:
jerom wrote:you think so? I delay it a little for the faster age up so you can speed up your build a lot more.
well think about it bro if you start with 400 wood and you can get a 50 would treasure whats really going to help you more hunting dogs market build XP and 200!extra or a bankwith bank build XP
Age up to slow... Best to fast age up as you dont need collect as much gold. Eat cows for faster banks . Overall you be in a better place.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

I would go for market + TP with 400w start, and only Tp in 300w start... and let the bank to be made only in transition..
The 350f for a early bank will delay you colonial time too much, and consequently, all colo cards and etc..

The better use for those extra res for dutch should be a TP that you just cant do in regular maps...
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

91 wrote:I think the xp bonus for building a bank was higher before (maybe on vanilla/TWC?) and then it was huge to build an extra bank before ageup. I think you could do a 300wood, gather only food, and age up with very few vils, like 10. Very fast ageup, and then you can build bank during transition, and get enough xp for 8 pikes, and have the pikes harass extremely early due to the fast ageup (dutch already free coin crates to make lots of vils). While harassing with the 8 pikes you could use the 400 ageup wood to build another bank, and you have your second age2 shipment available right away almost. And can boom away while the opponent thinks you''re rushing your ass off. :)

Now it''s very tricky to do something good with 300w, I played around with it a lot.

when it comes to Dutch I''m so stuck on nilla
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

n3ojoe wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote: well think about it bro if you start with 400 wood and you can get a 50 would treasure whats really going to help you more hunting dogs market build XP and 200!extra or a bankwith bank build XP
Age up to slow... ?Best to fast age up as you dont need collect as much gold. Eat cows for faster banks . Overall you be in a better place.

lemmings121 wrote:I would go for market + TP with 400w start, and only Tp in 300w start... and let the bank to be made only in transition..
The 350f for a early bank will delay you colonial time too much, and consequently, all colo cards and etc..

The better use for those extra res for dutch should be a TP that you just cant do in regular maps...

good point
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Re: 300 wood first dutch shipment

Post by Kazamkikaz »

pecelot wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Sending 3 villagers is better than anything in age 1.

ImageImage
taunt 28

so age to colonial with 2 villager poli
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

in treaty
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

send 300w to make 2 banks before colonial age, my new goal, i will think in 1 way to not lose time before hit colonial age in good time 4min 30sec to 5min
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

that's 700f though. quite a lot..