300e vs tickle

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

300e vs tickle

Post by Jaeger »

is 300e really better than the big trickle if youre not gonna need the mm?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

300e vs tickle

Post by _H2O »

Its better because of the utility. You have the option to send 4 vils (trickle is 2.35 vils which is 4.7 vils, but if you consider the india upgrades its even worse), 3 Hussar. Then minutes along side either one of those two choices. The vils also can go on other resources.

Also you get an insane LOS upgrade while your working otto techs.

Plus afterwards you can still get the other one.It also allows you to transition to brits earlier.

Costs are the 200 wood for the consulate but want that building anyway for the upgrades it provides. You just pay more for the consulate techs if you do them without the card. Also the 300 export card is less valuable if you send it after teching cons so by waiting to send it you are also making the card shittier.

Overall i cant see a strong reason not to send it.

Basically you get all the benefits of the trickle and then a bunch more.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

300e vs tickle

Post by Hazza54321 »

the 300export could potentially be for 4v and a crate from the french consulate aswell
India _DB_
Howdah

300e vs tickle

Post by _DB_ »

The transition after ending relations and allying a new civ on consulate is really long, it's like 1 min imo (Somebody correct me if exact time is known). So getting 300e early to get all the advantages on consulate you need is more prior to getting trickle.

You can send trickle before 300e if you choose not to send 600w. If you send 600w, you must send 300e as you've invested in consulate. You've to try to not have any idle consulate time. <'b>'The 4 vils you get from otto can also eat herdables.<'/b>' And you can distribute them to other resources according to your need, as you already have enough vils to maintain constant vil production+houses. And imo, 600c is better to send before trickle if you did send 300e. Sending 600c can help you age faster or mass better.

You shouldn't deny sending trickle unless you're in age 3.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

300e vs tickle

Post by lemmings121 »

There is a "hidden" option that I dont remember seen someone using. is it that bad?
What about going for the trickle instead of 300e, and getting the 4vills without the 300e card?

Wouldnt that be the most greedy / economical aproach? (also, risky...) but you do get the 4vills from oto, without sending a card for it. you will just have to skip the 3 huss and you will be with brits at about the same time, not losing a lot of export.. (only 50).

The point is, to get trickle + 4vills instead of 4vill + 3 huss, both for the cost of one card.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

300e vs tickle

Post by gibson »

lemmings121 wrote:There is a "hidden" option that I dont remember seen someone using. is it that bad?
What about going for the trickle instead of 300e, and getting the 4vills without the 300e card?

Wouldnt that be the most greedy / economical aproach? (also, risky...) but you do get the 4vills from oto, without sending a card for it. you will just have to skip the 3 huss and you will be with brits at about the same time, not losing a lot of export.. (only 50).

The point is, to get trickle + 4vills instead of 4vill + 3 huss, both for the cost of one card.

you''ll get your vils out significantly slower because not only do you have to save up 300e but an extra 75 to Allie with otto bc you didn''t send 300. You''d probably have to set export to its highest gather rate to make it worth it, and that would not be great for your eco
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

300e vs tickle

Post by lemmings121 »

gibson wrote:
lemmings121 wrote:There is a "hidden" option that I dont remember seen someone using. is it that bad?

youll get your vils out significantly slower because not only do you have to save up 300e but an extra 75 to Allie with otto bc you didnt send 300. Youd probably have to set export to its highest gather rate to make it worth it, and that would not be great for your eco

yea, but you forgot to mention that while you are waiting for the 4vills, you already have the trickle working, and after you get the vills, you will have both, while the standard BO totally skips trickle, or makes you spend another shipment.

tbh I always use 300e, but it fells like this variation isnt bad.. in theory.
better wait for a high lvl comment on this... @h2o, mind leaving your thoughts on the subject?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

300e vs tickle

Post by gibson »

I think the big trickle is not very good tbh
United States of America cedarfarms
Dragoon
ESO: Cedar_farms_

300e vs tickle

Post by cedarfarms »

the big trickle is beast IMO, i mean if you play as india and ship both trickles you have like close to 8 invisible villagers working for you all game that never go idle or walk around or can be raided or anything, its basically like having the age 3 china tower for the price of 2 shipments, with the advantage of not being able to be destroyed. Im pretty sure you can maintain constant villies solely with just the two trickles if you arent spending other wood.
United States of America cedarfarms
Dragoon
ESO: Cedar_farms_

300e vs tickle

Post by cedarfarms »

but 300 export should def be shipped first, its basically worth 375 export if you wait to tech your consulate until it arrives, and then you get 75 free export each time you switch nations as well, so just ship trickle after export if you dnt need sowars or something
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

300e vs tickle

Post by rsy »

damn guys tickling is so much better than 300 elbow curls. It is so much fun especially when u do it to that next door girl kinda friend ^ ^ :D.

Oh sorry u meant trickle! Yeah 300 export is better :/
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

300e vs tickle

Post by _H2O »

Yep only good for greedy FF because then you can just send age 3 cards. By not sending 300 first you are losing out on the 75 export making the card way weaker if you stay age 2.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

300e vs tickle

Post by _venox_ »

With a tp you could invest into the good faith agreements after the trickle and send 300 export first to get all the 500 resource crates from the France consulate and then go for otto villagers.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.