Otto vs french

You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Otto vs french

Post by Marco1698 »

This MU as French I do semi ff hussars and try to raid, while as Otto I try to Jan abus but it usually doesn't work. That's because the French vills are too much strong if fre upgrades them from the market. Some hussars + musk + 8bows + French vills kill everything. Maybe I have to make rax and artillery foundry in the middle of map? And push with the first batch? Any advices? I thought otto would rape fre but those vills..
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Otto vs french

Post by britishmusketeer »

Easy win for otto. French can't hold the early Jan falc push whilst also holding the later jan abus falc mam push.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Otto vs french

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

3v 700c 700w 8 jans 2 falcs 1000c mams

Push with falcs + mams. gg no re

As fr, your best bet is to semi ff and go full goon + cannons + 8 skirm shipment. If he ffs you can go 1000c first for goon spam from two stables.

Otto vs french

Post by Marco1698 »

bramboy wrote:3v 700c 700w 8 jans 2 falcs 1000c mams

As fr, your best bet is to semi ff and go full goon + cannons + 8 skirm shipment. If he ffs you can go 1000c first for goon spam from two stables.

who cares about ur opinion.

Otto vs french

Post by Marco1698 »

britishmusketeer wrote:Easy win for otto. French can''t hold the early Jan falc push whilst also holding the later jan abus falc mam push.

oh.. So you think ff is the strategy viable. I thought about Jan abus. I will age2 with outpost on middle map to take map control but anyway full goons rape falconets so it''s like a useless card in this situation. With a good micro schirms goons > Jans mams
Howdah

Otto vs french

marco1698 wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:Easy win for otto. French cant hold the early Jan falc push whilst also holding the later jan abus falc mam push.
oh.. So you think ff is the strategy viable. I thought about Jan abus. I will age2 with outpost on middle map to take map control but anyway full goons rape falconets so its like a useless card in this situation. With a good micro schirms goons >' Jans mams
Just because you ff doesnt mean you need to go full jan. Also you dont need the outpost forward. So age with 400w and go jan abus in fort and pure goon doesnt beat jans or abus.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Otto vs french

Post by _venox_ »

marco1698 wrote:
bramboy wrote:3v 700c 700w 8 jans 2 falcs 1000c mams

who cares about ur opinion.
Childish and rude.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.

Otto vs french

Post by Marco1698 »

venox wrote:
marco1698 wrote: who cares about ur opinion.
Childish and rude.
He started to be childish and rude without any sense. I played some games with that guy and i had him on my friends list, one day he pested me without any reasons and told me he doesnt like me in the game and in the forum too. So i want be rude now

Otto vs french

Post by Marco1698 »

britishmusketeer wrote:
marco1698 wrote: oh.. So you think ff is the strategy viable. I thought about Jan abus. I will age2 with outpost on middle map to take map control but anyway full goons rape falconets so its like a useless card in this situation. With a good micro schirms goons >' Jans mams
Just because you ff doesnt mean you need to go full jan. Also you dont need the outpost forward. So age with 400w and go jan abus in fort and pure goon doesnt beat jans or abus.
age with 400w isnt a good idea, though. With 200g + outpost you take map control and protect ur vills from raids, its anti-rush even french doesnt rush, i mean in general. 400w just gives you a rax + 2 houses but you dont want spam any janns since you need to gather food until aging. Personally i dont see a better ff with 400w.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Otto vs french

Post by Jaeger »

britishmusketeer wrote:
marco1698 wrote: oh.. So you think ff is the strategy viable. I thought about Jan abus. I will age2 with outpost on middle map to take map control but anyway full goons rape falconets so its like a useless card in this situation. With a good micro schirms goons >' Jans mams
Isnt it better then to just spam jan abus in colonial?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Otto vs french

Post by _venox_ »

Upgraded units, better shipments, access to new units e.g. spahi or mameluke for a later timing.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Otto vs french

Post by yurashic »

Dont ff vs French, you give them time and masses are about the same strength when your timing hits.

Do jan/abus in colonial. Correct play from French is 8 bow + mm + vills and 10-15 cav before adding raxes. Just make sure you dont overcommit as Ottomans.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Otto vs french

Post by Jaeger »

yurashic wrote:Dont ff vs French, you give them time and masses are about the same strength when your timing hits.

Do jan/abus in colonial. Correct play from French is 8 bow + mm + vills and 10-15 cav before adding raxes. Just make sure you dont overcommit as Ottomans.
Idk semi ff sounds a lot better than musk huss
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Otto vs french

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah if you manage to huss semi fast and safely enough vs jan abus, it's way better than a musk/cav, since abus/jan is a much better composition than musk/cav. But that's a risky bet, you might age up too late to hold his push if you are housed or needed bows + mm etc
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Otto vs french

Post by Garja »

just go straight ff with tower and 1 tp, make full goons while shipping skirms and aging with skirms. It's kinda sucky strat but vs otto you gonna lose if do anything else.
Image Image Image
No Flag jsimons1289
Dragoon

Otto vs french

Post by jsimons1289 »

marco1698 wrote:
venox wrote:Childish and rude.
He started to be childish and rude without any sense. I played some games with that guy and i had him on my friends list, one day he pested me without any reasons and told me he doesnt like me in the game and in the forum too. So i want be rude now
I think he does that a lot to be fair.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Otto vs french

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

This MU is quite ok for france.
They can beat a jan/abus on a high ressources map. The real problem is the 400w (tp+rax) ff. They have to semi for goons and then that's about raids and micro.

Otto vs french

Post by Marco1698 »

diarouga wrote:This MU is quite ok for france.
They can beat a jan/abus on a high ressources map. The real problem is the 400w (tp+rax) ff. They have to semi for goons and then that''s about raids and micro.

I watched a game where h2o went ff 400w and he built two houses and 1 rax. It''s preferable replace the houses with the tp so?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Otto vs french

marco1698 wrote:
diarouga wrote:This MU is quite ok for france.
They can beat a jan/abus on a high ressources map. The real problem is the 400w (tp+rax) ff. They have to semi for goons and then thats about raids and micro.
I watched a game where h2o went ff 400w and he built two houses and 1 rax. Its preferable replace the houses with the tp so?
Yeah.
No Flag Hagi
Dragoon

Otto vs french

Post by Hagi »

Regarding this MU, I find this game from Umeu very informative. Texas map though.

[video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq1wXRkfJC0"][/video]
Germany koenigerik1
Pro Player
ESO: snowww

Otto vs french

Post by koenigerik1 »

koenigerik1 wrote:dude u can just win with jans abu' fre can''t have the mass to defend that ottimass.. when u play jans abu u dont have to fight vills, just stop em from gathering. that means u push all the time ( abus have more range then everything fre can just do in age 2). when fre attacks u with vills and stuff u just go bk so he lose eco ( u always lose eco when u fight with vills, i hope its logic for u - so just do when u rly need to to dont get motherfucked). then u do the same shit again, push him all time.. after some time fre won''t get out much and u can just age or push or pikerush his tc if u wanna do so
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Otto vs french

Hally was terrible in this game, on this map just ff with 400w for 2nd tp+up the road and send silkroad instead of 700w. If you play in age 2 then add abus meh :(
Btw, I like interjection as a live caster but tbh his videos from recs are bad, he misses so many things...
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Otto vs french

koenigerik1 wrote:
koenigerik1 wrote:dude u can just win with jans abu' fre cant have the mass to defend that ottimass.. when u play jans abu u dont have to fight vills, just stop em from gathering. that means u push all the time ( abus have more range then everything fre can just do in age 2). when fre attacks u with vills and stuff u just go bk so he lose eco ( u always lose eco when u fight with vills, i hope its logic for u - so just do when u rly need to to dont get motherfucked). then u do the same shit again, push him all time.. after some time fre wont get out much and u can just age or push or pikerush his tc if u wanna do so
Jan/abus is definitely better than musk/huss even if most fre manage to outplay by raiding or fighting with vills but Im not sure about jan/abus vs semi 5 huss. Ff wins anyway.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Otto vs french

Post by rsy »

So if u see the otto going ff with 2 tps do u semi and then full cuir dragoon?
Howdah

Otto vs french

rsy wrote:So if u see the otto going ff with 2 tps do u semi and then full cuir dragoon?

no full dragoon skirm with 2 cannons to counter his cannons.