Spanish vs British

India _DB_
Howdah

Spanish vs British

Post by _DB_ »

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KqxXAYr.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/FBb9CH2.jpg[/img]

Why the hell British always double score you?
Just played this MU as spain on yellow river, I'm annoyed. I did FF, he stayed age 2 and tower forward so I could do aggressive FF but he killed the tower and massed musk + huss and won me. I could do nothing '(
What you must actually do? Is this hopeless MU? Good recs?

PS: If thread is doubled, link pls
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Spanish vs British

Post by yurashic »

MU is very British favoured, because they are just a better civ in general, but not hopeless. They always double score because extra vills inflate score by quite a bit. Do agressive ff and dont lose your falcs.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Spanish vs British

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Put your tower in your base and try to kill his army with pikes/skirm/falcs. Then play in late age 3 with skirm/rod, that's doable.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Spanish vs British

Post by Jaeger »

diarouga wrote:Put your tower in your base and try to kill his army with pikes/skirm/falcs. Then play in late age 3 with skirm/rod, that''s doable.
Why rod skirms? Doesnt it lose to musk huss? I like to just do skirm goon with cav shipments and then the anticav shipments to completemnt the goons
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Spanish vs British

Post by Garja »

goons as spain kinda sux
Image Image Image
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

Spanish vs British

Post by Einfein »

British is the better civ imo, but not impossible at all. As was already stated, a strong FF while keeping your falcs alive can be hard for a brit to hold. Be careful not to put your tower too far forward (sounds like you may have) if you can't defend it. Also rods will do work on hus if you take the right fights and don't let them get shot to pieces.
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Spanish vs British

Post by Jaeger »

garja wrote:goons as spain kinda sux
Why? I think skirm goon does much better vs musk huss than skirm rod. I know it''s hard to micro if you have rods and pikes and goons tho
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Spanish vs British

Post by Garja »

because you don't have goon shipment or goon up. Challenging other civs with same units but inferior ups is just hopeless
Image Image Image
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Spanish vs British

Post by Jaeger »

garja wrote:because you don''t have goon shipment or goon up. Challenging other civs with same units but inferior ups is just hopeless
Yeah ofc vs goons I would do rods and lancers but im talking vs age 2 brit musk huss
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Spanish vs British

Post by gibson »

ovi12 wrote:
garja wrote:because you dont have goon shipment or goon up. Challenging other civs with same units but inferior ups is just hopeless
Yeah ofc vs goons I would do rods and lancers but im talking vs age 2 brit musk huss

or you could be OP like piro and do the 11 halb white goose tech from church card
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Spanish vs British

Post by Garja »

vs musk huss, even skirm-pike does well with micro
Image Image Image
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Spanish vs British

Post by adderbrain5 »

yurashic wrote:MU is very British favoured, because they are just a better civ in general, but not hopeless. They always double score because extra vills inflate score by quite a bit. Do agressive ff and dont lose your falcs.

agressive Semi FF push with lots of pikes skirms some cav falc will beat even the biggest possible mass British can make in my experience. Seems to hurt most just before Brits is going to age up
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Spanish vs British

Post by deleted_user0 »

Spain wins this naopraoblemao... Just protect your cans and micro your skirzzz and get them vet rodzzz. Aiz style semi ff is hardest to deal with, but agro spain should beat it
India _DB_
Howdah

Spanish vs British

Post by _DB_ »

umeu wrote:Spain wins this naopraoblemao... Just protect your cans and micro your skirzzz and get them vet rodzzz. Aiz style semi ff is hardest to deal with, but agro spain should beat it
What''s exactly Aiz style semi ff?
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Spanish vs British

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:Spain wins this naopraoblemao... Just protect your cans and micro your skirzzz and get them vet rodzzz. Aiz style semi ff is hardest to deal with, but agro spain should beat it
Why vet rodzzzzz when you could get vet goonnzzzz 4free.

Vs musk huss I mean, ofc if no musks u go rods
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Spanish vs British

Post by deleted_user0 »

Becuzzzz goonzz cant be shipped, cost too much cold you need for skirs, cant be upgraded and dont protect cannons as well as rodzzz do. Doh
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Spanish vs British

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:Becuzzzz goonzz cant be shipped, cost too much cold you need for skirs, cant be upgraded and dont protect cannons as well as rodzzz do. Doh
But 20 pike is nuff to protect dem falconazis doe. If you need more gold, just put more vills on gold? I don''t get that. And idk if Im that bad but when I play vs brit I always have a big fight and lose my falcs at around the time my 3rd unit shipment comes. I dont lose the falcs to huss, just to musk walking up to them and shooting them. And you can''t cover mode the pikes into the musk cause then huss come tru da back door. Then Im left with skirm pike vs musk huss, seems better to get goons at that point doesnt it?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Spanish vs British

Post by deleted_user0 »

Naw its not bro, 20 pikes not near enough. Rods are just a good unit, sides if u add stable you want to train lancerss
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Spanish vs British

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:Naw its not bro, 20 pikes not near enough. Rods are just a good unit, sides if u add stable you want to train lancerss
So u only make like 10-15 skirms then get vet rod and make dem OP rods?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Spanish vs British

Post by deleted_user0 »

Yup, you need only 15 skir tbh, 20 just so u can lose some and still be good. People make too many skirs often if its not skir vs skir type. U just need to one shot musk
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Spanish vs British

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:Yup, you need only 15 skir tbh, 20 just so u can lose some and still be good. People make too many skirs often if its not skir vs skir type. U just need to one shot musk
okay-dokey
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Spanish vs British

Post by Marco1698 »

British wins this. If it doesn't that's mean British player sucks
France benj89
Howdah

Spanish vs British

Post by benj89 »

Marco knows.
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Spanish vs British

Post by pecelot »

benj89 wrote:Marco knows.
The lord has spoken.