Japanese Zen Diet

No Flag Historien
Crossbow

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by Historien »

britishmusketeer wrote:the amount of time for this to be worth it would be so long that it would be a much better investment to make a livestock pen then make 10 sheep and wait for them to fatten. Wood gathers so much slower than food that it barely even makes the vills cheaper.
Really? So much slower?
Numbers, please.
No Flag rio222
Musketeer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by rio222 »

historien wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:the amount of time for this to be worth it would be so long that it would be a much better investment to make a livestock pen then make 10 sheep and wait for them to fatten. Wood gathers so much slower than food that it barely even makes the vills cheaper.
Really? So much slower?
Numbers, please.
I really need some time to evolve this, but it is not about any boom or something like that. I think this card is a opportunity Greg Street builded in, it is not certified one like shrine boom (and lets remember that - shrine boom wasnt a big deal until Ryan prove it to bee golden). It might be trash indeed, but we HAVE to give it a try at least.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by noissance »

umeu wrote:
noissance wrote:The card makes villagers 60 wood, not 70. Also, it is likely better than dojos

What u mean dojos... Nobody uses dojos. And its bad because 60 wood will always be more expensive than 100food. If you run out of food, just ship orchards, 1000w and make 2 paddies or set the shrines to food... Anything better than wasting a card

Dojos are used by the in game ai, you get free units so why not send them?
Error 404: Signature not found
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by deleted_user0 »

because it takes ages for those units to train, so an eco/army upgrade would make more sense, or just send units/res if you need army faster.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by momuuu »

Dojos are one of those things that theoretically make sense. Noob me always thought they were OP, but noob me also only made 20-30 vills, in which case they are pretty strong I guess.
No Flag rio222
Musketeer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by rio222 »

Hi guys, long time no see, and a lot of bad news. Spite all the testing and efforts on my side, I can't make the card pay out. It is frankley useless. You can't train nagi and ashi alltogether, you can only make one or the other, so it defeats the idea. And that it is not all the bad, bad thing - your eco is much more stupid (I mean this!!!) with this card. I honestly think that developers have no clue about what to make out of this specifically bad card, but they put it in regardless. Sorry to disappoint,
RioGrande
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by gibson »

There are a lot of cards that could theoretically be slightly useless, but are actually shit
No Flag rio222
Musketeer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by rio222 »

Yeah, you are right. Maybe in death match it will make a difference...who knows !?
No Flag Hagi
Dragoon

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by Hagi »

It's sad to realize that being creative with new cards leads you nowhere. I worked very hard with the seven lucky gods card as well, only to realize is not really worth it.
But I don't give up, I'm still intrigued by the trading post card. It might be useful or worthy once in a while depending of MU and map.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by zoom »

Actually the XP trickle of Shrines is really, really good. Too bad it requires a Colonial Age shipment...
No Flag rio222
Musketeer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by rio222 »

zoom wrote:Actually the XP trickle of Shrines is really, really good. Too bad it requires a Colonial Age shipment...
Ahhh...NO! It dose not. It is like the zen card, tricks you on short term, but fucks you on all other terms....
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by zoom »

Yes, it does require a Colonial Age shipment.