India vs Spain

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India vs Spain

Post by Jaeger »

how do you win this matchup as india? The musk timing doesnt work...if you watch h2o vs umeu again youll see that if umeu had just used mm he wouldve destroyed all of the indian army and won. Ive had some success with just 600w 300e and massing ghurka zamb, but i feel that should lose to a good spain player
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

India vs Spain

Post by momuuu »

I thought spain wasnt a top civ, but you are consistintly wondering how to beat spain in a plethora of match ups.

Is that because of my perception of spain?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

India vs Spain

Post by deleted_user0 »

ovi12 wrote:how do you win this matchup as india? The musk timing doesnt work...if you watch h2o vs umeu again youll see that if umeu had just used mm he wouldve destroyed all of the indian army and won. Ive had some success with just 600w 300e and massing ghurka zamb, but i feel that should lose to a good spain player

I played that mu quite sloppy, but tbh i was mostly just surprised by his bo, it was the first time i saw this 300xp for fast brit cons and i didnt realise the strength of the sepoys. I think i couldnt afford the mm at that te, i dont remember, but ye he came too late to kill my tc, so i couldve just waited for cannons.

I think spain can beat india if they dont take too much dmg from the sepoy rush. On qs they stand little chance cuz often the hunts or mines just suck, but on garjas map they ought to be fine
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India vs Spain

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:
ovi12 wrote:how do you win this matchup as india? The musk timing doesnt work...if you watch h2o vs umeu again youll see that if umeu had just used mm he wouldve destroyed all of the indian army and won. Ive had some success with just 600w 300e and massing ghurka zamb, but i feel that should lose to a good spain player

I played that mu quite sloppy, but tbh i was mostly just surprised by his bo, it was the first time i saw this 300xp for fast brit cons and i didnt realise the strength of the sepoys. I think i couldnt afford the mm at that te, i dont remember, but ye he came too late to kill my tc, so i couldve just waited for cannons.

I think spain can beat india if they dont take too much dmg from the sepoy rush. On qs they stand little chance cuz often the hunts or mines just suck, but on garjas map they ought to be fine
Yeah i was thinking the same thing, india soesnt have a good way to kill the falcs and can even outskirm india is 5v haha
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India vs Spain

Post by Jaeger »

jerom wrote:I thought spain wasnt a top civ, but you are consistintly wondering how to beat spain in a plethora of match ups.

Is that because of my perception of spain?
Spain ff is kinda like otto ff only with skirm pike instead of jans, and some civs arent really good at dealing with that. Like dutch, india, and brit. I only talked about india and brit lol, all my other posts about spain were how to win as spain, not how to win as the enemy civ
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

India vs Spain

Post by _venox_ »

Spain and otto ff have nothing besides 2 falcs in common :((
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

India vs Spain

Post by Papist »

If you can't kill him with your colonial units, it is best to follow him up and ship siege elephants. Sepoy/Gurkha should mop up the rest fairly easily (Spanish shipments and economy sucks).
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

India vs Spain

Post by lemmings121 »

I played this Mu a few times in qs and with friends, and imo india is favored, the lack of ranged inf cards for Spain removes a big problem for india.

I've been playing this Mu with the standard 12sepoy rush (with mtk or tp in transition) to get map presence and pin the FFing spanish player in his base. Any forward tower would die to this, but most people just do tower in base against india to defend, so just poke as possible without taking to much tc fire..
cards 5sepoy > 600w > 300e (straight to brits 2xmusket) then possibly 4sowars to help with skirm/falcs

idk if thats the perfect way to play it, but its enough to rkt piroshiki style (tested against himself :P) and similar ffs..

(and probably would be even better against any colonial play with musket huss rod..)
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

India vs Spain

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

300exp/5sepoys/4sowars does work vs spain.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

India vs Spain

Post by Marco1698 »

Ff Indian is ok. If you don't trust me you can check h2o vs Veni game
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

India vs Spain

Post by edeholland »

marco1698 wrote:Ff Indian is ok. If you don''t trust me you can check h2o vs Veni game
Which one? They have played multiple games iirc
India _DB_
Howdah

India vs Spain

Post by _DB_ »

^^
Macro's right. H2O vs veni rec is a helpful one.

India FF works if you micro well. In case you FF and hold Spain for upto 10th minute, you've already won. The problem with India FF is that it's too slow. You can't age up before 8.20 min and Spain FF is very aggressive that it attacks before 8 min. I'm telling this from my experience, I've did India FFs a lot of time and it worked almost everytime vs Spain except one game where Spain FF went too aggressive and I lost.

India rush works too, Spain can't do anything even vs slow sepoy rush.
If Spain sends colonel militia card, you're more likely to lose than you think. In this case, rushing means gg for you.

Conclusion: Refer to H2O vs Veni rec.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

India vs Spain

Post by Marco1698 »

subzero wrote:^^
Macro''s right. H2O vs veni rec is a helpful one.

India FF works if you micro well. In case you FF and hold Spain for upto 10th minute, you''ve already won. The problem with India FF is that it''s too slow. You can''t age up before 8.20 min and Spain FF is very aggressive that it attacks before 8 min. I''m telling this from my experience, I''ve did India FFs a lot of time and it worked almost everytime vs Spain except one game where Spain FF went too aggressive and I lost.

India rush works too, Spain can''t do anything even vs slow sepoy rush.
If Spain sends colonel militia card, you''re more likely to lose than you think. In this case, rushing means gg for you.

Marco*
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

India vs Spain

Post by lemmings121 »

India FF works if you micro well. In case you FF and hold Spain for upto 10th minute, you''ve already won. The problem with India FF is that it''s too slow. You can''t age up before 8.20 min and Spain FF is very aggressive that it attacks before 8 min. I''m telling this from my experience, I''ve did India FFs a lot of time and it worked almost everytime vs Spain except one game where Spain FF went too aggressive and I lost.

If Spain sends colonel militia card, you''re more likely to lose than you think. In this case, rushing means gg for you.

nah, if spain do CM i''m ok with it, its one less card in fortress... I''m not rushing to kill him, its just to contain and make his ff harder.. the real battle shouldnt happen arround his tc, so CM inst that usefull, colonial india will have like double eco of spain, let him come to you...

Maybe FF as h20 is viable, but I dont think thats a lot safer, considering that you will age up latter with a lot less, you will have to pull of some h20''s vill micro do hold him..
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India vs Spain

Post by Jaeger »

diarouga wrote:300exp/5sepoys/4sowars does work vs spain.
But you can''t deny that with mm umeu would''ve raped h2o''s army. Especiall if he didn''t piro ff, he aged 10 secs late anyway and didn''t even have dogs cause of piro ff :P
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India vs Spain

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:

Why did you piro ff tho :S?
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

India vs Spain

Post by zoom »

umeu wrote:

You didnt realize Sepoys are slightly stronger Musketeers? Tough break...
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

India vs Spain

Post by deleted_user0 »

Nah, india ff is quite too slow and veni picked spain on a bad map for them and a very good map for india in that mu. Also skillgap between veni and h2o makes the game pointless.

4 sowar should never kill falcs and cuz u go 300xp to brits u cant get huss out. Or mm

Prolly the mu is india favored but not so much as people think on a map such as gp, spain has a good chance
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

India vs Spain

Post by deleted_user0 »

zoom wrote:
umeu wrote:I played that mu quite sloppy, but tbh i was mostly just surprised by his bo, it was the first time i saw this 300xp for fast brit cons and i didnt realise the strength of the sepoys. I think i couldnt afford the mm at that te, i dont remember, but ye he came too late to kill my tc, so i couldve just waited for cannons.

You didnt realize Sepoys are slightly stronger Musketeers? Tough break...

Nah i didnt realize how strong the fast 10% actually made them.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

India vs Spain

Post by deleted_user0 »

ovi12 wrote:
diarouga wrote:300exp/5sepoys/4sowars does work vs spain.
But you cant deny that with mm umeu wouldve raped h2os army. Especiall if he didnt piro ff, he aged 10 secs late anyway and didnt even have dogs cause of piro ff :P

Dunno... Cuz of the map i guess and not feeling confident in my macro. I used to be able to 15v into 16v at 7.05 every game without tres... But i suck now haha
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India vs Spain

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:
ovi12 wrote:But you cant deny that with mm umeu wouldve raped h2os army. Especiall if he didnt piro ff, he aged 10 secs late anyway and didnt even have dogs cause of piro ff :P

Dunno... Cuz of the map i guess and not feeling confident in my macro. I used to be able to 15v into 16v at 7.05 every game without tres... But i suck now haha
Lol yeah it has to be perfect, for that, and cant do that with non herdable hunts like on mongolia, tho you have the yaks to help out.

How may units should you get out with 16v tho? I dont think I get out 5 dogs and 5 musk all the time, and then my first skirm batch is like 2.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

India vs Spain

Post by deleted_user0 »

Nah u can actually get 5 dogs 10 musk 6 rods. But u need some tres or livestock for that. Otherwise cut dogs
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

India vs Spain

Post by _venox_ »

So your general build is 3v, 15 up, trans tp, 700c 700w 6rod rax musk 2 falc 5 huss 12 pike?
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

India vs Spain

Post by Garja »

http://www.rts-sanctuary.com/The-Asian- ... c=222704&#
he took water there but with land eco is pretty much the same thing
Image Image Image