Vil raids

Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Vil raids

Post by macacoalbino »

If you revolted, just kill all the visible stuff and go to sleep, see if he quits until the next morning.

Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Vil raids

Post by pecelot »

and you can make 5 layers of walls around your base to prevent him from trying to kill you while you are AFK ')
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Vil raids

Post by thebritish »

pecelot wrote:and you can make 5 layers of walls around your base to prevent him from trying to kill you whhile you are AFK ')
[br
+1
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Vil raids

Post by Aizamk »

pecelot wrote:and you can make 5 layers of walls around your base to prevent him from trying to kill you while you are AFK ')
Doesn''t work if you have revolted though. Best you could do I guess is camp their explorer.
oranges.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Vil raids

Post by pecelot »

This little discussion is pointless really because I don't see why it is impossible to just select your explorer, walk around the map for 5 minutes and kill all the spies.
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah

Vil raids

Post by macacoalbino »

pecelot wrote:This little discussion is pointless really because I don''t see why it is impossible to just select your explorer, walk around the map for 5 minutes and kill all the spies.

Have you ever been trolled like this? it doesn''t take just 5 minutes. One guy did this to me on Yellow River and it took me about half an hour to kill all of them.

You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Vil raids

Post by Marco1698 »

When you play japan is easier protect your villagers because of the little distance that separe your vills and your town center. If you want protect better your vills, just heard as best as possible and also upgrade them from market helps. When you are against german and you have got very bad food (bug or because of the map), you could ask to rehost for example, because it's very frustrating losing like 5+ vills only because of the bad resources so early in the game
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Vil raids

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

macacoalbino wrote:
pecelot wrote:This little discussion is pointless really because I dont see why it is impossible to just select your explorer, walk around the map for 5 minutes and kill all the spies.
Have you ever been trolled like this? it doesnt take just 5 minutes. One guy did this to me on Yellow River and it took me about half an hour to kill all of them.
You dont understand, sometimes you cant see the spies! I mean theyre too close to the side of the map, it can take 30 min yeah, and tonkatu spent more than an hour to find all darwins spies.[span] [/span]
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Vil raids

Post by pecelot »

I realize that sometimes units are invisible on the minimap, but if you scout with your explorer and have your camera focused on him, then you won't missed the spies.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Vil raids

pecelot wrote:I realize that sometimes units are invisible on the minimap, but if you scout with your explorer and have your camera focused on him, then you won''t missed the spies.
Yeah and how much time does it take if he is afk? 30min
And if he walls the whole map to see your explorers coming and react?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Vil raids

Post by pecelot »

Vills are visible, I would simply put some effort in placing my units around the map so I get a visibility of the whole map, and then just scout with my explorer. Ofc I imagine how annoying that is but I'm just saying I wouldn't be the one to resign :D
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Vil raids

Post by noissance »

edeholland wrote:Hurts to see "herding" isn''t the first thing you guys say. Herding is easy to learn and good to learn early on. Start with that imo.
Herding doesn''t always work :( sometimes the animals go the opposite direction
Error 404: Signature not found
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

Vil raids

Post by Einfein »

noissance wrote:Herding doesn''t always work :( sometimes the animals go the opposite direction
Those Tapir on Yucatan drive me crazy. I shoot them and they scatter to the wind...

Btw does anyone know what causes back herds? Is there a way to reduce the chances of it happening or to tell if it''s likely to happen?
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Vil raids

Post by pecelot »

einfein wrote:Those Tapir on Yucatan drive me crazy. I shoot them and they scatter to the wind...

Check this out.

einfein wrote:Btw does anyone know what causes back herds? Is there a way to reduce the chances of it happening or to tell if its likely to happen?

Check this out.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Vil raids

Post by rsy »

pecelot wrote:Vills are visible, I would simply put some effort in placing my units around the map so I get a visibility of the whole map, and then just scout with my explorer. Ofc I imagine how annoying that is but I''m just saying I wouldn''t be the one to resign :D

the worst thing abt it is that spies kill explorers way too fast. Best way to counter this would be probably to play dutch so that u can spam envoys in the end lol. But not a big chance u would win anyway if u play dutch on tad so xD
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Vil raids

Post by pecelot »

I imagine we are talking about a situation in which your opponent doesn't have anything except spies. It wouldn't be a problem then, just scout with your explorer and a couple of units to kill the enemy's ones, if you lose your hero you can always revive him in the TC, 100c isn't that big of a deal, is it?
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Vil raids

Post by Aizamk »

pecelot wrote:I imagine we are talking about a situation in which your opponent doesn''t have anything except spies. It wouldn''t be a problem then, just scout with your explorer and a couple of units to kill the enemy''s ones, if you lose your hero you can always revive him in the TC, 100c isn''t that big of a deal, is it?
I think it''s implicit that you''ve revolted and so may not have the income to continually revive your explorer though.
oranges.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Vil raids

Post by pecelot »

I think he would have at least one TP with stage coach if he revolted as Otto.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Vil raids

pecelot wrote:I think he would have at least one TP with stage coach if he revolted as Otto.
When you revolt as otto you don''t have stage coach :)
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Vil raids

Post by _venox_ »

Don't spies have the ability to uncloak hostile invisible units? Wouldn't it be good to go for spies yourself then and not gamble on not losing your explorer?
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Vil raids

Post by pecelot »

Yeah now the thing is you cant build a church since you revolted. Nonetheless i would just surround my explorer with some units so that he can detect enemys spies and not die.
diarouga wrote:
pecelot wrote:I think he would have at least one TP with stage coach if he revolted as Otto.
When you revolt as otto you dont have stage coach :)

Sorry, I dont play Otto, my bad.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Vil raids

Post by _venox_ »

Yeah I guess you can do something with melee units in the "shield-position" so they then surround your explorer in a square formation.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Vil raids

venox wrote:Don''t spies have the ability to uncloak hostile invisible units? Wouldn''t it be good to go for spies yourself then and not gamble on not losing your explorer?
How can you go spies if you revolted?
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

Vil raids

Post by _venox_ »

You have a church before that or build one just in case?
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah

Vil raids

Post by macacoalbino »

I told you guys, just kill all he has and go do something else. The guy thinks he's trolling but the only way he plays another match is by resigning.