wtf invincible otto

No Flag drumal
Skirmisher

wtf invincible otto

Post by drumal »

So I was checking ELO and found this otto guy VITAOOOOOOOOO1 and he is insane, he literally never lose 1v1 game and in teamgames he never lose also.

Average time of temgames is about 7 min, whaaat? and in 1v1 is max 12min, again whaaaat?

I dont get it, he is major on 30 level, but so much wins he has after 0:00:01 time game, this kinda games should be no rated, right?

Any rec of his game?
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

wtf invincible otto

Post by noissance »

Hmm point trading on quick search? all quick search games are rated
Error 404: Signature not found
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

wtf invincible otto

Post by gibson »

He basically only plays people 10 pr lower then him with basically the best civ. If I only played sergeants as otto I would literally never loose either.
No Flag drumal
Skirmisher

wtf invincible otto

Post by drumal »

Who with low rank play major with 30 level?
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

wtf invincible otto

Post by adderbrain5 »

I remember seeing something like this with azon. Anyone have an explaination fir that?
He plays nothing but 10 min TR on GP with Otto noob cities(lvls 10-15) and out of like 600 games has lost 3. I thought I could beat it with a Russian muskets switch but the person I tested it on just did fast revolution and crushed me
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

wtf invincible otto

Post by gibson »

adderbrain5 wrote:I remember seeing something like this with azon. Anyone have an explaination fir that?
He plays nothing but 10 min TR on GP with Otto noob cities(lvls 10-15) and out of like 600 games has lost 3. I thought I could beat it with a Russian muskets switch but the person I tested it on just did fast revolution and crushed me

because fast revolution is not possible to beat in nr10. The key would be to mirror him otto then revolt before he does. He will be unable to revolt and loose.

Edit: actually looking at his elo it doesn''t look like he revolts. He actually just stays age 2 and masses Jan''s and abus. A good revolt could beat this especially if you could somehow sneak in a huss card or great bombards
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

wtf invincible otto

Post by adderbrain5 »

gibson wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:I remember seeing something like this with azon. Anyone have an explaination fir that?
because fast revolution is not possible to beat in nr10. The key would be to mirror him otto then revolt before he does. He will be unable to revolt and loose.

Edit: actually looking at his elo it doesnt look like he revolts. He actually just stays age 2 and masses Jans and abus. A good revolt could beat this especially if you could somehow sneak in a huss card or great bombards

no youre right Azon never revolves thats why I thought I could beat him with a Suwarrow musket switch but when I did test that on the sergeant hosting the exact same game/rules his fast revolution won. I actually could have beaten that if I had had six Opry in my deck because he wasnt even able to get factories out and had literally nothing but a TC in a house
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

wtf invincible otto

Post by Marco1698 »

drumal wrote:So I was checking ELO and found this otto guy?VITAOOOOOOOOO1 and he is insane, he literally never lose 1v1 game and in teamgames he never lose also.

Average time of temgames is about 7 min, whaaat? ?and in 1v1 is max 12min, again whaaaat?

I dont get it, he is major on 30 level, but so much wins he has after 0:00:01 time game, this kinda games should be no rated, right?

Any rec of his game?

well I think you are trolling because there are some threads which speak vitaoooo is a noob basher and his elo is purely inflated. There was a rec of him on another thread anyway Otto is op.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

wtf invincible otto

Post by pecelot »

Here is the rec.
No Flag drumal
Skirmisher

wtf invincible otto

Post by drumal »

ok.. So he win or game go OOS :D
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

wtf invincible otto

Post by KINGofOsmane »

he sucks dats all.....
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: wtf invincible otto

Post by deleted_user0 »

drumal wrote:So I was checking ELO and found this otto guy VITAOOOOOOOOO1 and he is insane, he literally never lose 1v1 game and in teamgames he never lose also.

Average time of temgames is about 7 min, whaaat? and in 1v1 is max 12min, again whaaaat?

Any rec of his game?

he is a hacker. droptrick, maphack, ooshack and pointrade.

he has a few other accs as well. i got 2 of them banned once, but the ban was only temporary ofc...
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

drumal wrote:Who with low rank play major with 30 level?

alot. many of them have no idea what it means to play higher rank, or they just have no idea of what rank means at all.
Brazil VITAOOOOOOOOO1
Skirmisher
ESO: VITAOOOOOOOOO1

Post by VITAOOOOOOOOO1 »

WOW, you know everything about me , except map hack and trade point, but now i not using nothing , im clean, Good Night , Good Luck =).
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

Lol what a sick life to live I guess
Brazil VITAOOOOOOOOO1
Skirmisher
ESO: VITAOOOOOOOOO1

Post by VITAOOOOOOOOO1 »

you guess nothing thank you =)
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

VITAOOOOOOOOO1 wrote:you guess nothing thank you =)

Meh there's nothing to guess, everyone knows you're a noobasher and a cheater D:
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Bosnia & Herzegovina medinos
Lancer
ESO: AlexBoye,Daddysmurf

Post by medinos »

VITAOOOOOOOOO1 wrote:WOW, you know everything about me , except map hack and trade point, but now i not using nothing , im clean, Good Night , Good Luck =).

this sentence made me LAUGH THE PANTS out of me....
hey hey listen this "you know everything about me ....... but now im not using nothing im cleannnnn" xD HAHAHAHAH BVLESS YOU MAN BLESS YOU
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

VITAOOOOOOOOO1 wrote:HAHAHA THANKS PAL

Shut it moron
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Post by aoefan4life »

From what I've seen from his streams I don't see any evidence of him using cheats.