high score after 40 min treaty?

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I got 2700 with india offline once I think, and 2600 online.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

[quote author="@edeholland" source="/post/52592/thread" timestamp="1442244788"]Watched your rec, and I'm sure you would never get 2800 in multiplayer, because your deck doesn't have all the eco upgrades you need. You have only 1 factory, lol. [/quote]

[quote author="@edeholland" source="/post/52595/thread" timestamp="1442245026"]0-5 minutes
-Don't herd with settler wagons
-Don't chop wood with all your vills for HD
-Do placer mines during ageup
-Don't send palatine settlements
-Age with 18 vills (or something) so you can age to age 3 directly after age 2
-Don't do the second gold upgrade so fast
[/quote]

[quote author="@nickiru" source="/post/52596/thread" timestamp="1442245052"][quote source="/post/52592/thread" timestamp="1442244788" author="@edeholland"]Watched your rec, and I'm sure you would never get 2800 in multiplayer, because your deck doesn't have all the eco upgrades you need. You have only 1 factory, lol. [/quote]yah I don't use all eco cards. I never ran out of money in treaty so i reasoned it would be worth more if I put those cards into military or strategic things like the advned matket and palatine housing for survivability:: and land grab.

I used to not use any factories, but I talked myself into at least having one.
[/quote]

[quote author="@edeholland" source="/post/52598/thread" timestamp="1442245179"][quote source="/post/52596/thread" timestamp="1442245052" author="@nickiru"]yah I don't use all eco cards. I never ran out of money in treaty so i reasoned it would be worth more if I put those cards into military or strategic things like the advned matket and palatine housing for survivability:: and land grab.

I used to not use any factories, but I talked myself into at least having one.
[/quote]Well there is your problem. A factory gives more resources than Advanced Market so you should swap those 2 if you wanna keep all military.?[/quote]

[quote author="@nickiru" source="/post/52599/thread" timestamp="1442245373"][quote source="/post/52595/thread" timestamp="1442245026" author="@edeholland"]0-5 minutes
-Don't herd with settler wagons
-Don't chop wood with all your vills for HD
-Do placer mines during ageup
-Don't send palatine settlements
-Age with 18 vills (or something) so you can age to age 3 directly after age 2
-Don't do the second gold upgrade so fast
[/quote]hah, funny i was just thinking about my herding with set wagons.

what's HD? sry I don't know acronyms? yet. I'm new to internet lingo

placer mines?

why not palatine set? I got nothing else to put that card onto but farm/plantation cards or advnced market so I reasoned I can save myself wood and put that same wood into town centers.

second gold upgrade: isn't faster the better? what should I send those resources on instead? probably aging right?

thanks!
[/quote]

[quote author="@nickiru" source="/post/52600/thread" timestamp="1442245760"][quote source="/post/52598/thread" timestamp="1442245179" author="@edeholland"]Well there is your problem. A factory gives more resources than Advanced Market so you should swap those 2 if you wanna keep all military.?[/quote]yes, call me unorthadox but I like to invest in survivability and having a base with no heart. If I lose the factories (which happens to anyone) then your source of wood dies and the market rapes you alive. I use advnec market so the enemy can barge into my base and not know what to hit to damage me. worst they can do now is kille some villies which are easily replaced. If I lose half my base I ain't screwed cause I can buy would for a fair price. if fact I can lose my entire base and relocate using land grab/palatine settlements/advanced market and cost me minimal amounts of wood. I have won games after losing my base and relocating a few times where if the enemy loses their base they lose their factories and then that's gg.

but that was logic. I found the two factories to be an equivalent to forts where they are one time easy to get sniped buildings. where advanced market is forever. but of course I could do better in battle to prevent them from pushing into my base. my micro sucks thus I have this thread:

http://eso-community.net/thread/2608/micromanaging-boss
[/quote]

[quote author="@gibson" source="/post/52602/thread" timestamp="1442245901"]Basically any card that gives you a short term benefit is not good in treaty. I'm talking about land grab and Palpatine. They save you a little bit of wood (probably on the order of 2-3k) but don't do anything for you later game. [/quote]

[quote author="@nickiru" source="/post/52607/thread" timestamp="1442246618"][quote source="/post/52602/thread" timestamp="1442245901" author="@gibson"]Basically any card that gives you a short term benefit is not good in treaty. I'm talking about land grab and Palpatine. They save you a little bit of wood (probably on the order of 2-3k) but don't do anything for you later game. [/quote](please understand I am not trying to be argumentative: I just want to learn by debate and sharing thoughts)

I thought as palatine as a base compressor. I then only need 5-8 houses rather than 10 or 15 or all 20 which allows more internal wall webbing making the base heart more rediculious to penetrate giving me a skirmisher/cannon advantage for a longer period within my heart. also if I lose my base which means I would have lost factories as well, I can rebuild only a few houses which costs a bit less of wood but since i need fewer houses I can build up my pop cap almost instantly. Also I am able to assuredly keep my pop at 200 since I can build all 20 and lose 15 of them and still have 200 pop. where without palatine I could only lose 10 and my pop starts to fluctuate which means I get a smaller army. palatine allow sme to have a maxed out army non stop in case someone does an efficiency mortor strike against my house sector.

money ain't an issue. otherwise I would normally have all eco cards. I am trying to have more tactical advantages rather than unspent money.

what is the typical scores people gets anyways? with my smaller economy, i am curious how I compare. still need to do online tests rather than offline booms.
[/quote]
lol what a joke! Sounds like the classic example of a rush clown that gets rekd when he tries TR. Im amazd that a player with such nooby TR perspectives could ever break 3000
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Post by nickiru »

um bro? I am pro TR. I come from TR. I am the noob supremacy player.

if I break 3000, perhaps I am doing something better and you could learn. I am not having nooby perspectives, only new and potentially better or equivalent ones. have you considered that? I aim to improve and so should you' not question and tear down people with insults.

if you saw my recording you would see how I could have broken 3000 (though it was offline), if i corrected mistakes and made improvements like what edeholland was saying and more, i could have easily.

why did you say what you said? you profit nothing in it.

________

Thanks Jerom for your scores, that gives me a good comparison. anyone else want to show off there scores? This is very informative. xD
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

nickiru wrote:um bro? I am pro TR. I come from TR. I am the noob supremacy player.

if I break 3000, perhaps I am doing something better and you could learn. I am not having nooby perspectives, only new and potentially better or equivalent ones. have you considered that? I aim to improve and so should you' not question and tear down people with insults.

if you saw my recording you would see how I could have broken 3000 (though it was offline), if i corrected mistakes and made improvements like what edeholland was saying and more, i could have easily.

why did you say what you said? you profit nothing in it.

________

Thanks Jerom for your scores, that gives me a good comparison. anyone else want to show off there scores? This is very informative. xD

if you are so good why on earth would you send palatine settlements ever? And in age2? Come on and it doesnt help with compactability because you still need all houses. It just helps survivability. But honestly if they are that far in yor base you have generally lost anyway.
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Post by nickiru »

but that's the idea, if they are that far into my base, its no big deal to me. the deeper they are the harder it is for them to persist do to my base enveloping them. My logic is all towards survivability.

Perhaps you should experiment and see for yourself. I believe that's you next step here.

Have you ever played generals? I play like the GLA with the germans. I don't need my base XD
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

Adderbrain5 finally found someone worse than himself and now is trying to look smart. :)
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Post by nickiru »

yurashic wrote:Adderbrain5 finally found someone worse than himself and now is trying to look smart. :)
hahah, ok now that was funny.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

yurashic wrote:Adderbrain5 finally found someone worse than himself and now is trying to look smart. :)

the funny thing is OP is actually a 1 lt or captian at tr and adderbrain is an ms
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

nickiru wrote:but that''s the idea, if they are that far into my base, its no big deal to me. the deeper they are the harder it is for them to persist do to my base enveloping them. My logic is all towards survivability.

Perhaps you should experiment and see for yourself. I believe that''s you next step here.

Have you ever played generals? I play like the GLA with the germans. I don''t need my base XD

yeah I know what you mean but that''s still not ideal. I''ve played with some of the top rank ever treaty players. Like for one example an American guy named Sheldon who most recently played an account called Sir iron skills that I think he got to one of the top three pr spots. I used to play with him and he taught me a lot I''m not really a Master Sergeant but I can''t play treaty anymore because my trial version of Windows expired and I have a Mac so it shuts down after one hour
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Post by nickiru »

adderbrain5 wrote:
nickiru wrote:but thats the idea, if they are that far into my base, its no big deal to me. the deeper they are the harder it is for them to persist do to my base enveloping them. My logic is all towards survivability.

Perhaps you should experiment and see for yourself. I believe thats you next step here.

Have you ever played generals? I play like the GLA with the germans. I dont need my base XD
yeah I know what you mean but thats still not ideal. Ive played with some of the top rank ever treaty players. Like for one example an American guy named Sheldon who most recently played an account called Sir iron skills that I think he got to one of the top three pr spots. I used to play with him and he taught me a lot Im not really a Master Sergeant but I cant play treaty anymore because my trial version of Windows expired and I have a Mac so it shuts down after one hour
perhaps not ideal. There is a point when your good enough with the basics that there is only tweaking to be done. Tweaks are what makes your play style your own. These tweaks I do are mathematically non-ideal but the strategic value is arguably better or worse. Thats why I am experimenting and am curious what you guys think.

also why I am experimenting is because I would rather be worse than everyone in an attempt to find a better strategy for the sake of improving myself and others. I aim to improve. Stagnetism is acheived by playing like everyone else.
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Post by nickiru »

thus: i try out the advanced market, land grab, palatine settlements, and one factory card set xD

survivability with a Nerf affect of double factory and 2 more eco cards. perhaps survivability is worth more, or less. Try it yourself, maybe you'll discover something.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

nickiru wrote:thus: i try out the advanced market, land grab, palatine settlements, and one factory card set xD

survivability with a Nerf affect of double factory and 2 more eco cards. perhaps survivability is worth more, or less. Try it yourself, maybe you''ll discover something.

If you play well your base should never be destroyed, your opponent''s base should be... Forget these ideas about mobile base, use both factories and don''t use advanced market and palantine settlements. If you play treaty and your enemy is in your base you already lost if he is not an idiot.
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Post by nickiru »

yurashic wrote:
nickiru wrote:thus: i try out the advanced market, land grab, palatine settlements, and one factory card set xD

survivability with a Nerf affect of double factory and 2 more eco cards. perhaps survivability is worth more, or less. Try it yourself, maybe youll discover something.
If you play well your base should never be destroyed, your opponents base should be... Forget these ideas about mobile base, use both factories and dont use advanced market and palantine settlements. If you play treaty and your enemy is in your base you already lost if he is not an idiot.

hmm, i disagree but alrighty. I understand your argument.
No Flag anonymous123
Dragoon

Post by anonymous123 »

[quote="nickiru"][/quote] Base is overrated anyways.
No Flag PoniPoika
Skirmisher

Post by PoniPoika »

nickiru wrote:
yurashic wrote:If you play well your base should never be destroyed, your opponents base should be... Forget these ideas about mobile base, use both factories and dont use advanced market and palantine settlements. If you play treaty and your enemy is in your base you already lost if he is not an idiot.
hmm, i disagree but alrighty. I understand your argument.

See the issue with your reasoning is that it assumes poor play from both sides. The reason you lose if your opponent slow-rolls you into your base is that you can no longer take efficient trades and your vills are at risk. Any decent player can abuse this for an easy win. On andes you will also have lost nats, which is huge. Added to all of tgis os the fact that your opponent can even take poor trades since your eco is subpar. A random petard attack or a troll like that assumes poor map awareness on your part so the way to protect your eco is not these mid term cards but improvement on the core skills used in treaty.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

nickiru wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote: yeah I know what you mean but thats still not ideal. Ive played with some of the top rank ever treaty players. Like for one example an American guy named Sheldon who most recently played an account called Sir iron skills that I think he got to one of the top three pr spots. I used to play with him and he taught me a lot Im not really a Master Sergeant but I cant play treaty anymore because my trial version of Windows expired and I have a Mac so it shuts down after one hour
perhaps not ideal. There is a point when your good enough with the basics that there is only tweaking to be done. Tweaks are what makes your play style your own. These tweaks I do are mathematically non-ideal but the strategic value is arguably better or worse. Thats why I am experimenting and am curious what you guys think.

also why I am experimenting is because I would rather be worse than everyone in an attempt to find a better strategy for the sake of improving myself and others. I aim to improve. Stagnetism is acheived by playing like everyone else.

survivability with a Nerf affect of double factory and 2 more eco cards. perhaps survivability is worth more, or less. Try it yourself, maybe youll discover something.

yurashic wrote:

If you play well your base should never be destroyed, your opponents base should be... Forget these ideas about mobile base, use both factories and dont use advanced market and palantine settlements. If you play treaty and your enemy is in your base you already lost if he is not an idiot.

yea bro I really dont play eso enough or seriously for it to reflect my rank anyway yurashic is right. The only way you be able to turn it around once hes all in ur base... Theres no way if he is good. Maybe ur noob bashing idk... Bases are only overrated if your sioux
Indonesia redaugust
Crossbow

Re: high score after 40 min treaty?

Post by redaugust »

sorry to be a necromancer here but damn i got 3874 offline today as Aztecs 8P FFA Hard. Aztecs are OP :biggrin: :biggrin:
Attachments
ss.jpg
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: high score after 40 min treaty?

Post by gibson »