France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Pro tips

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

adderbrain5 wrote:
kazama wrote:15
and once you have five up make sure you ship Advanced dock this will greatly accelerate your boom
Nope, dont, that sux. Send fish ups. +35% of 30boats is op lol, thats a 10 boats shipment.
France benj89
Howdah

Pro tips

Post by benj89 »

adderbrain5 wrote:
kazama wrote:15
and once you have five up make sure you ship Advanced dock this will greatly accelerate your boom
you send this for ws not really for the boom
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Pro tips

Post by adderbrain5 »

diarouga wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:and once you have five up make sure you ship Advanced dock this will greatly accelerate your boom
Nope, dont, that sux. Send fish ups. +35% of 30boats is op lol, thats a 10 boats shipment.

benj89 wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:and once you have five up make sure you ship Advanced dock this will greatly accelerate your boom
you send this for ws not really for the boom
Well I will do fish boom with aztecs, and its a big help because i ship both schooners for 15 wood boats. Then with like 5 docks advanced dock, then the one fish up which is btw 25 percent. By the time I ship advanced dock i need it for healing/warships/dock attack anyway. nubz
France benj89
Howdah

Pro tips

Post by benj89 »

it still doesnt greatly accelerate your boom. why do all the gr ms and gold medalist 2nd lieut wannabees on this forum are offensive when they try to justify their brain defficient strat? being tolerant is such a hard task sometimes
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag v1pus
Skirmisher

Pro tips

Post by v1pus »

When on berries, ensure settlers don't glitch out!
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Pro tips

Post by thebritish »

Always make walls when you are playing vs Germany
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Pro tips

Post by Hazza54321 »

benj89 wrote:it still doesnt greatly accelerate your boom. why do all the gr ms and gold medalist 2nd lieut wannabees on this forum are offensive when they try to justify their brain defficient strat? being tolerant is such a hard task sometimes

+1000
No Flag Hagi
Dragoon

Pro tips

Post by Hagi »

thebritish wrote:Always make walls when you are playing vs Germany
Are you scared of 2 uhlans? well you should make 2 layers of wall for that matter... :P
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Pro tips

Post by thebritish »

adv wrote:
thebritish wrote:Always make walls when you are playing vs Germany
Are you scared of 2 uhlans? well you should make 2 layers of wall for that matter... :P
well, if you cant stay in game more then 10 minutes when playing against Germany, i understand you..
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag dicktator
Skirmisher

Pro tips

Post by dicktator »

subzero wrote:31. Don''t play treaty 40, waste of 40 mins of noob booming and it sucks when you realise you lost after 1 hour of the game.

Ugh one of my pet peeves :S. It''s fine if you don''t like 40 I really couldn''t care less, but please don''t tell others not to play it. Just because you can''t enjoy it doesn''t mean others can''t.
India _DB_
Howdah

Pro tips

Post by _DB_ »

dicktator wrote:
subzero wrote:31. Dont play treaty 40, waste of 40 mins of noob booming and it sucks when you realise you lost after 1 hour of the game.
Ugh one of my pet peeves :S. Its fine if you dont like 40 I really couldnt care less, but please dont tell others not to play it. Just because you cant enjoy it doesnt mean others cant.
Yeah, it is just my opinion. I just think that it is really hard to believe after losing a game for spending almost an hour or more. Eventually, playing one match for an hour is kinda time consuming, which I dont really like to.

I like supremacy because youre very less likely to play 35 mins+ games.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Pro tips

Post by momuuu »

Pro tip: more walls is more better.
No Flag imperial
Musketeer

Pro tips

Post by imperial »

be batman !!!1
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Pro tips

Post by deleted_user0 »

venox wrote:Pro tip: Don''t resign before you''re sure that you''ve lost.
this is the best tip so far.
always to the last stealth spy.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Pro tips

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

somppukunkku wrote:
venox wrote:Pro tip: Dont resign before youre sure that youve lost.
this is the best tip so far.
always to the last stealth spy.
?Fight untill the last warrior priest?, garja 2015 after loosing to kiljardi.