Pro treaty recordings?

No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by nickiru »

I been hunting for the most skilled treaty player's recs and all I am finding is people equal to me or under which I'm apparently not that proficient in this game.

Main one, though there have been many others, people have directed me to is dicktator (also known as conquerer999) and I was actually displeased with his performance:

base design especially was poor, combat, and economics was his strongest but it was equivalent to me. (reaching scores of 2500 +/- 200 online). literally matching me in booming, we reached 100 villies and aged at the same times with about 5-10 second variation. was hilarious our similarity.

I convinced myself that all the recs i watched was him playing for fun and not competitive, perhaps I should play him at some point he might be a great match!

(I tell you all this to tell you where I am at, not at all to insult dicktator, (I mean no offense))

I need a pro, like pr over nine thousand. top dog recs. people that it'd take 2 to drop em. I want to improve badly!

lest there is no improvement left other than just combat efficiency.

but any videos/recs (recs preferred) would be GREAT!! Primarily interested in germans, ports, and ottomans.

thanks!
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by nickiru »

dicktator_ is also pr40 for got to mention. and yes I am a lowly pr 24. ignore that please.
No Flag pizzafreak
Crossbow

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by pizzafreak »

scores dont win games for you. its the fight watch his or lukas stream and check their recs.
i have ~400 tr recs here: http://1drv.ms/1Og92Dz
some may be a bit outdated and some of them are just bad. But there are also alot very good ones to learn from. So better checkout the ones by high-level known players
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by Jaeger »

if you play as well as diktator why dont you post some recs :P
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by thebritish »

ovi12 wrote:if you play as well as diktator why dont you post some recs :P
+1

[spoiler]{offtopic}
nice avatar.
i know from where it is :P[/spoiler]
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by Jaeger »

thebritish wrote:
ovi12 wrote:if you play as well as diktator why dont you post some recs :P
+1

[spoiler]{offtopic}
nice avatar.
from where? maybe in more than 1 place
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by thebritish »

ovi12 wrote:
thebritish wrote:+1

[spoiler]{offtopic}
nice avatar.
from where? maybe in more than 1 place
from youtube, from the video i linked in the other thread.

But the image is downloaded from google i think or maybe bing photos.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by nickiru »

pizzafreak wrote:scores dont win games for you. its the fight watch his or lukas stream and check their recs.
some may be a bit outdated and some of them are just bad. But there are also alot very good ones to learn from. So better checkout the ones by high-level known players
HEY! thanks for the link I''ll analyze those.

and yes ovi12, I have already began compiling my game''s recs and videos. I''m gonna make up a youtube account or twitch or something and funnel them through that.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by thebritish »

nickiru wrote:
pizzafreak wrote:scores dont win games for you. its the fight watch his or lukas stream and check their recs.
HEY! thanks for the link Ill analyze those.

and yes ovi12, I have already began compiling my games recs and videos. Im gonna make up a youtube account or twitch or something and funnel them through that.
i can give you access to mine youtube account (aoe3) and you can upload them if you want.

[spoiler]{Spoiler}
It is verified.[/spoiler]
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by illmatic »

if you're displeased with dick(lol) then you're too good to watch anyone else. he's the best player atm and we're lucky he's streaming and uploading recs. idk how you're getting these insane 3000 booms unless they're offline.
I never brag how real I keep it, cause it's the best secret
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by Jaeger »

nickiru wrote:
HEY! thanks for the link Ill analyze those.

and yes ovi12, I have already began compiling my games recs and videos. Im gonna make up a youtube account or twitch or something and funnel them through that.
just post a couple recs on here now?
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by nickiru »

illmatic wrote:if you''re displeased with dick(lol) then you''re too good to watch anyone else. he''s the best player atm and we''re lucky he''s streaming and uploading recs. idk how you''re getting these insane 3000 booms unless they''re offline.
wow.....

um. ok i''ll shut my mouth then. guess I''ll see how I do in the tournament? now I am just curious where I''m at....

seriously, there is no arrogance from me, I am honestly trying to see where I am at so I can improve. but if Dick is it, then that''s unfortunate. I''ll get bored faster than I did the games I just came from. Improvement is all I enjoy, not exactly victory.

I''ll send recs of my tournament games. They''ll be my demonstration of what power I have' whether I am good or bad. ( i have to post those anyways right? lols)
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by illmatic »

nickiru wrote:
illmatic wrote:if youre displeased with dick(lol) then youre too good to watch anyone else. hes the best player atm and were lucky hes streaming and uploading recs. idk how youre getting these insane 3000 booms unless theyre offline.
wow.....

um. ok ill shut my mouth then. guess Ill see how I do in the tournament? now I am just curious where Im at....

seriously, there is no arrogance from me, I am honestly trying to see where I am at so I can improve. but if Dick is it, then thats unfortunate. Ill get bored faster than I did the games I just came from. Improvement is all I enjoy, not exactly victory.

Ill send recs of my tournament games. Theyll be my demonstration of what power I have' whether I am good or bad. ( i have to post those anyways right? lols)

i can see in your last game on elo you aged to V at 19:50 in a 1v1 with ger which is not 5-10 second difference like you said, more like 2 minutes off. you still need alot to improve, and idk how you could say otherwise.
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by nickiru »

likewise to what i saw from dick: crappy games. what I need to see from dick are his serious games. like the one you critisized from me, that's what I was seeing in my point of view from dick.

(sigh) this is almost pointless. you aggressive illmatic. chill out.
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon
ESO: Motch | Milky__

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by ocemilky »

nickiru what is your eso?
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by nickiru »

nickiru

here comes the artillery
New Zealand ocemilky
Dragoon
ESO: Motch | Milky__

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by ocemilky »

want to 1v1?
sergyou wrote:i won't even bother reply to ur posts anymore and id like u to the same and not quote me
howlingwolfpaw wrote:cognitive dissonance is what people suffer from when refusing to look at 9/11 truth.
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by nickiru »

im working (slacking off while at it) so I can't. and tomorrow I'm doing tourniment play. HAPPILY though in the near future.

(in other words get in line lols. i should actually collect the people who want to play me. got a handful now (AWESOME))
No Flag pounendo
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by pounendo »

lets go
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by illmatic »

nickiru wrote:likewise to what i saw from dick: crappy games. what I need to see from dick are his serious games. like the one you critisized from me, that''s what I was seeing in my point of view from dick.

(sigh) this is almost pointless. you aggressive illmatic. chill out.

i acctually want you to improve which is why i referred you to dicks channel. ok,at least tellme why you think his gameplay is "crappy". i also used to think he was over rated and i still think think king is better, but theres no denying dick is THE "top dog" atm as you asked for.
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by nickiru »

The main thing that bothers me is his base design (his boom is fine, it matches mine at least and he tends to be a bit ahead of me in time, and his combat is fine).but he's satisfied with double or triple layered walls with no internal segmentation for unit trapping if the enemy penetrates his base. literally, all the games I saw with him was if he lost the center of the map, he quits, if he lost the two or three layers of his base (and the enemy hasn't even begun trying to walk in) he quits.

I usually make 5 layers of wall exterior, dual layered barracks/stable tight behind the penta walls, with double layered walls after those, with core artillery foundries and excess troop factories in random cavities, and even my mills and plantations are distanced in a way where I get at least single layer walls inbetween groups of 2 or 4 mills/plantaions. (double layers if i have enough room pending on town center placment)

if the enemy penetrates my exterior, i'm not scared one bit. they have to carve a ridiculous massive whole before they can even think about getting to one of my walled villager sections. defense allows you to survive and wait till they run out of money or have the time to flank and make them retreat to defend their base while I rebuild.

Dick focuses so much on attack. This is the second thing that bothers me. He's great with troop managment I cannnot possibly deny that. to critique his combat: he builds WAY to many skirms and little to no calv which I find paculair and with it's perks but also innefficient with his money.

What I see from dick is that if his opponant has any ability to hold ground, dick loses due to running out of money. (he also frops to 60 villagers which is freightening. I only do that as an emergancy)

he's just an aggressive player that he burns out if the enemy can hold out long enough. Comically, I think I would slaughter him because (theoretically) I would just turtle like a boss and only worry about kills till he runs out of money.

In summary, he's too aggressive with lacking defensive play and risky economics decisions to favor offense.

well that was wordy lols.

What I am saying also is he could spend just a bit more effort and have a base like mine and it doesn't affect his offenses. It's illogical to not have a beasty base (unless he runs by some logic I have seen floating around here where "if a pro is in your base, you have lost and that's it no matter what.")

honestly I can't be that good, I seriously recommend you pick out a rec you like and show me because teh one's I am picking out are lack luster and I strongly believe he is not plaing seriously. It's like he is playing around for funzies only. of course play for fun duh that's the point but, if he's the big dog, be the big dog all the time ey?
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by nickiru »

I am starting to see people''s reasoning. Out of all I have seen, people focus a lot of offense. I think score is vaulable because it represents your lifespan. Your literall HP.

Like dick, his HP is low, but he has a lot of attack power. Like a Uhlan that has less health but is stronger. (he runs with 60 vills and deminished walls)..

Where I''m like a hussar with less attack but more health (though actually more like a mameluke. i''m a hog.)

honestly I hardly ever penitrate people''s base. That''s my weakness. I just wait ''till they surrender because they ran out of money. that''s why I care about score.

yes combat is important because if you have less units die then you save more money. but that''s the diff between me and dick. dick is skirm and artillary with some calv,

I use a butt load of calv and dopps with some skirm. calv to soak a lot of dmg while I pick away at the enemy for a looooooong time (with dops to shred their calv if they so choose to make calv). just enough where they are losing money and I am not. whatever cost them more money is good to me.

where dick likes to make ground and charge into the heart. if he fails his attack, he fails in general. I fail when you kill every last flaking of my people (which is why I use advnced market, palatine houses (i play german) and only one factory and also land grab.) my base is mobile and cheap.

differing play styles, the tounament will put me in my place. I can''t wait!!!
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by charlemagen »

nickiru wrote:
I am starting to see peoples reasoning. Out of all I have seen, people focus a lot of offense. I think score is vaulable because it represents your lifespan. Your literall HP.

Like dick, his HP is low, but he has a lot of attack power. Like a Uhlan that has less health but is stronger. (he runs with 60 vills and deminished walls)..

Where Im like a hussar with less attack but more health (though actually more like a mameluke. im a hog.)

honestly I hardly ever penitrate peoples base. Thats my weakness. I just wait till they surrender because they ran out of money. thats why I care about score.

yes combat is important because if you have less units die then you save more money. but thats the diff between me and dick. dick is skirm and artillary with some calv,

I use a butt load of calv and dopps with some skirm. calv to soak a lot of dmg while I pick away at the enemy for a looooooong time (with dops to shred their calv if they so choose to make calv). just enough where they are losing money and I am not. whatever cost them more money is good to me.

where dick likes to make ground and charge into the heart. if he fails his attack, he fails in general. I fail when you kill every last flaking of my people (which is why I use advnced market, palatine houses (i play german) and only one factory and also land grab.) my base is mobile and cheap.

differing play styles, the tounament will put me in my place. I cant wait!!!
I really want too see you beat dicktator_. I would really enjoy seeing your AMAZING strategies work vs who people say is the best player in aoe3 (please) when you and your strats are CLEARLY superior. There will be a new name echoing through the top tier treaty players heads and that is Nickiru!!!!
No Flag v1pus
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by v1pus »

I ain't reaching my old pr of 35 even if I watch 100 demos a day lol :(

Shit laptop ftw
No Flag pizzafreak
Crossbow

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by pizzafreak »

nickiru wrote:
I am starting to see peoples reasoning. Out of all I have seen, people focus a lot of offense. I think score is vaulable because it represents your lifespan. Your literall HP.

Where Im like a hussar with less attack but more health (though actually more like a mameluke. im a hog.)

honestly I hardly ever penitrate peoples base. Thats my weakness. I just wait till they surrender because they ran out of money. thats why I care about score.

yes combat is important because if you have less units die then you save more money. but thats the diff between me and dick. dick is skirm and artillary with some calv,

differing play styles, the tounament will put me in my place. I cant wait!!!

Alright, your the best. Recs and what we have learned from our experience is all we can provide. I guess you got to figure out the rest yourself and teach us the pro stuff.