India vs Sioux

India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

India vs Sioux

Post by _RDX_ »

aufwiedersehen wrote:There has been multiple high level players tell you how to possibly win this mu, yet you argue with them instead of listening. If your gonna do this why ask for help? You seem to know it all.
I just wanted to see whether they are right, my mate. So that I can change my strategy which makes more accurate. But most of here are telling incorrect things. Can''t digest the wrong posts. I know these facts but I don''t know the exact way to play against Sioux :)
oranges.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

India vs Sioux

Post by gibson »

rdx wrote:
gibson wrote:Im pretty sure bow riders dont have 20 range.....
Oh yeah, they have 12 range lol. Then I think their speed matters more than their range

No because you cannot kite any ranged unit with br because of their range and even if they had more range their setup animation would make kiting close to impossible.
India _RDX_
Lancer

India vs Sioux

Post by _RDX_ »

gibson wrote:
rdx wrote:Oh yeah, they have 12 range lol. Then I think their speed matters more than their range
No because you cannot kite any ranged unit with br because of their range and even if they had more range their setup animation would make kiting close to impossible.
Okay, I doubt whether the opponent makes wakinas. Wakinas in great no. should be enough to kite a howdah. What can I do then?
oranges.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

India vs Sioux

Post by gibson »

rdx wrote:
gibson wrote:No because you cannot kite any ranged unit with br because of their range and even if they had more range their setup animation would make kiting close to impossible.
Okay, I doubt whether the opponent makes wakinas. Wakinas in great no. should ?be enough to kite a howdah. What can I do then??

you heard of gurka mate?
India _RDX_
Lancer

India vs Sioux

Post by _RDX_ »

gibson wrote:
rdx wrote:Okay, I doubt whether the opponent makes wakinas. Wakinas in great no. should be enough to kite a howdah. What can I do then?
you heard of gurka mate?
Ah, yes I do my mate :). So howdah- gurkha combo? But its hard to micro howdah. They are just sitting ducks which moves slowly. Better I can make sepoy - gurk instead. Whats your suggestion? To lose 600 of res? Or to make the wise decision?
oranges.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

India vs Sioux

Post by gibson »

rdx wrote:
gibson wrote:you heard of gurka mate?
Ah, yes I do my mate :). So howdah- gurkha combo? But its hard to micro howdah. They are just sitting ducks which moves slowly. Better I can make sepoy - gurk instead. Whats your suggestion? To lose 600 of res? Or to make the wise decision?

Why would you go howdah when you have an extremely cheap, cost efficient anti cav with 2 upgrade cards in the zam?
India _RDX_
Lancer

India vs Sioux

Post by _RDX_ »

gibson wrote:
rdx wrote:Ah, yes I do my mate :). So howdah- gurkha combo? But its hard to micro howdah. They are just sitting ducks which moves slowly. Better I can make sepoy - gurk instead. Whats your suggestion? To lose 600 of res? Or to make the wise decision?
Why would you go howdah when you have an extremely cheap, cost efficient anti cav with 2 upgrade cards in the zam?
Do you know that Zambs suck against bow riders mate?
oranges.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

India vs Sioux

Post by gibson »

rdx wrote:
gibson wrote:Why would you go howdah when you have an extremely cheap, cost efficient anti cav with 2 upgrade cards in the zam?
Do you know that Zambs suck against bow riders mate?

bullshit. In terms of pop space 2 zam = 1 br and at the stage in the game where you would be making howdah your eco will be so much better than soiux that youll be able to afford to make 2 zam for every 1 br the soiux player makes and im 99% sure that 2 zam > 1 br
India _RDX_
Lancer

India vs Sioux

Post by _RDX_ »

gibson wrote:
rdx wrote:Do you know that Zambs suck against bow riders mate?
bullshit. In terms of pop space 2 zam = 1 br and at the stage in the game where you would be making howdah your eco will be so much better than soiux that youll be able to afford to make 2 zam for every 1 br the soiux player makes and im 99% sure that 2 zam >' 1 br
1 br is effective than 2 zamburaks. But 2 zam beats 1 br cozz they have a fair attack. Br would have killed one zamb already and the second Zambs would have become 30-40 ( Zambs have 120 HP at age 2) we can defend them at age 2 using Zambs but not for long. Sioux age 3 makes wakinas lol. And their HPs have some bonus as they build Teepees in and around the base. Gurks know how to deal with them. I will try this strategy next time. If it doesnt work, I will surely blame you. And thanks Bro :)
oranges.
No Flag aufwiedersehen
Musketeer

India vs Sioux

Post by aufwiedersehen »

rdx wrote:
gibson wrote:bullshit. In terms of pop space 2 zam = 1 br and at the stage in the game where you would be making howdah your eco will be so much better than soiux that youll be able to afford to make 2 zam for every 1 br the soiux player makes and im 99% sure that 2 zam > 1 br
1 br is effective than 2 zamburaks. But 2 zam beats 1 br cozz they have a fair attack. Br would have killed one zamb already and the second Zambs would have become 30-40 ( Zambs have 120 HP at age 2) we can defend them at age 2 using Zambs but not for long. Sioux age 3 makes wakinas lol. And their HPs have some bonus as they build Teepees in and around the base. Gurks know how to deal with them. I will try this strategy next time. If it doesnt work, I will surely blame you. And thanks Bro :)

You must be pr15 at max, your logical for a lack of better words is retarted.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

India vs Sioux

Post by Papist »

gibson wrote:
rdx wrote:Ah, yes I do my mate :). So howdah- gurkha combo? But its hard to micro howdah. They are just sitting ducks which moves slowly. Better I can make sepoy - gurk instead. Whats your suggestion? To lose 600 of res? Or to make the wise decision?

Dont go full howdah, it can just be good to have a couple from the shipment. Training howdah drains your economy too fast. Zambs are cheap and have a really good multiplier against cav (which can be useful if the Sioux tries to timing push with dog soldiers or ace riders)
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

India vs Sioux

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Don't zam vs sioux. Because they can't tank. You want to go mainly sepoy/gurkhas with some howdahs.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

India vs Sioux

Post by gibson »

diarouga wrote:Don''t zam vs sioux. Because they can''t tank. You want to go mainly sepoy/gurkhas with some howdahs.

howdah are just an awkward unit. If the game gets to the point where you can actually afford to make howdah the India player has probably already won because his eco is gonna be out the ass better then the soiux players.
India _RDX_
Lancer

India vs Sioux

Post by _RDX_ »

aufwiedersehen wrote:
rdx wrote:1 br is effective than 2 zamburaks. But 2 zam beats 1 br cozz they have a fair attack. Br would have killed one zamb already and the second Zambs would have become 30-40 ( Zambs have 120 HP at age 2) we can defend them at age 2 using Zambs but not for long. Sioux age 3 makes wakinas lol. And their HPs have some bonus as they build Teepees in and around the base. Gurks know how to deal with them. I will try this strategy next time. If it doesnt work, I will surely blame you. And thanks Bro :)
You must be pr15 at max, your logical for a lack of better words is retarted.
I was once PR 28 at max. But my account was hacked really. Now I play in voobly and gr cozz of it. And hey, I dont speak English well. Thats why I lack those words
oranges.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

India vs Sioux

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:
diarouga wrote:Dont zam vs sioux. Because they cant tank. You want to go mainly sepoy/gurkhas with some howdahs.
howdah are just an awkward unit. If the game gets to the point where you can actually afford to make howdah the India player has probably already won because his eco is gonna be out the ass better then the soiux players.

ship 1000c + gather some and then send 2 howdah u should get 5-7 np. u dont need more. first u go sepoy ghurka ofc, and then u should time the howdah to arrive just before the sioux players gathers 1500f and goes for the dog push of doom. if u survive that ur usually golden.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

India vs Sioux

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:
gibson wrote:howdah are just an awkward unit. If the game gets to the point where you can actually afford to make howdah the India player has probably already won because his eco is gonna be out the ass better then the soiux players.
ship 1000c + gather some and then send 2 howdah u should get 5-7 np. u dont need more. first u go sepoy ghurka ofc, and then u should time the howdah to arrive just before the sioux players gathers 1500f and goes for the dog push of doom. if u survive that ur usually golden.?

just curious, why dont you want zams? Instead of shipping coin and howdah, ship 9 and 8 zams and make zams instead of howdah and you Prolly has 35+ zams instead of 5 howdah and those zams will just one shot dog soldier.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

India vs Sioux

Post by deleted_user0 »

diarouga already said it, zambs are paperthin and will just melt vs upgraded and warpit bowrider wakina, also they lack the range. howdahs can stand behind the sepoy and deal dmg while still having alot of tanking power vs raged units or cav that try to attack your ghurka.
No Flag airgorden
Crossbow

India vs Sioux

Post by airgorden »

A bit off topic, but what is the standard amount of villies to age with as India if you don't 10/10?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

India vs Sioux

Post by thebritish »

airgorden wrote:A bit off topic, but what is the standard amount of villies to age with as India if you don''t 10/10?
i think it is mostly 13-13-15 vills.

It depends because if you get 140 or 90 food, you will probaby age with one vill earlier than usual.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

India vs Sioux

Post by gibson »

airgorden wrote:A bit off topic, but what is the standard amount of villies to age with as India if you don''t 10/10?

with decent macro 14 possibly 15 if you get a back herd or its an Asian map with the starting hunt far from the tc. Although I think if you idle a few secs to get 14 it''s not a big deal
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

India vs Sioux

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I am not a rush expert but I play India in a lot of FFA with mixed skill levels. my tr rank is 25.7 which I use india 83% of that. Most battles are not too early on but I find ffa Sioux players make raids and rushes mostly in age 3. and mahouts decimate them. of cource u make a mixed army with gurka and sepoy to kill bow riders, but since rifle riders and axe riders are heavy cav it makes them useless vs india. Sious would need strong wakina, in which the gurka out matches. the only scary thing from the sioux to my india is a dog soilder or axe rider box. with the speed enhanced they can dance all over my base and its ahrd to catch them. but then ive learned to put army ever where and near my essentials. but its still gonna hurt.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

India vs Sioux

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

oops had a repost.
Last edited by howlingwolfpaw on 04 Oct 2015, 10:36, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: repost