russia vs marco

No Flag wearegood
Musketeer

russia vs marco

Post by wearegood »

Just beat marco1698 as me Russia and him japan. I went full pressure, 14 vill age up and 3 shipments in a row of 5 coss 4 coss 13 strel and kept bringing 10 strel more. He made some cav from stable but couldn't make many because pressure in his base constantly. Should russia normally beat japan(im pr22 on tad and he is pr 28)?
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

russia vs marco

Post by Jaeger »

Enjoy your first and last game vs marco, now he will pest you and never play you again and possibly call you a cheater
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

russia vs marco

Post by gibson »

I think Japan wins if they know what they're doing. Throw up a few walls, ship either 5 yumi or cm, make a few yumi, age, win.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

russia vs marco

Post by fei123456 »

start stable and send cm. you should sacrifice some eco to build your stable asap.
or you can wall. completely wall your base.
No Flag wearegood
Musketeer

russia vs marco

Post by wearegood »

he went stable bu could only batch 2 or 3 at a time because of vills garrisoned..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

russia vs marco

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Russia should win it.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

russia vs marco

Post by KINGofOsmane »

diarouga wrote:Russia should win it.
jep
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
China fei123456
Jaeger

russia vs marco

Post by fei123456 »

i found it hard to deal with 300w stable start. i have 30 musk and fight under my bh and micro with 200apm, but still lose to nagi ashi club. naginata are like mamelukes
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

russia vs marco

paul wrote:
i found it hard to deal with 300w stable start. i have 30 musk and fight under my bh and micro with 200apm, but still lose to nagi ashi club. naginata are like mamelukes
They cant really make more than 3-4 nagis and you have 5 coss. Also if they start 5coss, you dont have to all in, you can just countain.
China fei123456
Jaeger

russia vs marco

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:
paul wrote:i found it hard to deal with 300w stable start. i have 30 musk and fight under my bh and micro with 200apm, but still lose to nagi ashi club. naginata are like mamelukes
They cant really make more than 3-4 nagis and you have 5 coss. Also if they start 5coss, you dont have to all in, you can just countain.

but they have 5 club and 5 ashi in the first batch. and when he has 2 batches of nagi (about 8) i cant even win a fight under my blockhouse. russia musk really sucks.
next time i will send 700w for 2 or even 3 blockhouses to defend this. so crazy.
No Flag Hagi
Dragoon

russia vs marco

Post by Hagi »

Enlist irregulars card + couple of well placed wall segments + hidden stable + villagers tanking at the right moment with irregulars and sentries popping out is the right way to win a Russian rush.
However it is very difficult to do it well.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

russia vs marco

Post by r4go »

and if jap wall and yumi??
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
No Flag r4go
Howdah

russia vs marco

Post by r4go »

For me, pro players know how to hold a fast rush, expecially russia's one, jap should win this MU
No Flag r4go
Howdah

russia vs marco

Post by r4go »

wearegood wrote:Just beat marco1698 as me Russia and him japan. I went full pressure, 14 vill age up and 3 shipments in a row of 5 coss 4 coss 13 strel and kept bringing 10 strel more. He made some cav from stable but couldn''t make many because pressure in his base constantly. Should russia normally beat japan(im pr22 on tad and he is pr 28)?
For my point of view, Jap >'>' russia, but jap is an hard civ to use, if you use it well like 2-3 players can do now, you will win vs all civs, but it can be hard vs otto india china and iro
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

russia vs marco

Post by tedere12 »

you can always use your explorer to block walls.
Its a pretty fair matchup imo
No Flag Hagi
Dragoon

russia vs marco

Post by Hagi »

r4go wrote:
wearegood wrote:Just beat marco1698 as me Russia and him japan. I went full pressure, 14 vill age up and 3 shipments in a row of 5 coss 4 coss 13 strel and kept bringing 10 strel more. He made some cav from stable but couldnt make many because pressure in his base constantly. Should russia normally beat japan(im pr22 on tad and he is pr 28)?
For my point of view, Jap >'>' russia, but jap is an hard civ to use, if you use it well like 2-3 players can do now, you will win vs all civs, but it can be hard vs otto india china and iro
I tend to agree with that. Seeing H2O and BS_OP play Japan makes you feel that way. However, they do that with any other civ, lol.
For example they always win with India (or China) when they have to face Japan.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

russia vs marco

Post by Marco1698 »

r4go wrote:For me, pro players know how to hold a fast rush, expecially russia''s one, jap should win this MU

lol
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

russia vs marco

Post by Marco1698 »

This sounds to me as ego post more than a simple question. I watched many replays and I am sure Russia wins this MU. But I don't understand the importance to make a thread only because you won a hopeless MU for me, I am not h2o etc. I am just trying some stuff with this MU. @Wearegood we can play when you want, I am glad to have a revenge from you, just I will don't let you any counterciv if the game will be rated
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

russia vs marco

r4go wrote:
wearegood wrote:Just beat marco1698 as me Russia and him japan. I went full pressure, 14 vill age up and 3 shipments in a row of 5 coss 4 coss 13 strel and kept bringing 10 strel more. He made some cav from stable but couldnt make many because pressure in his base constantly. Should russia normally beat japan(im pr22 on tad and he is pr 28)?
Jap perfectly played can beat every civs except iro/otto and they have very hard time vs russia/azzy/china/fre even if they should win.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

russia vs marco

Post by gibson »

If Russia did actually beat Japan pretty sure you would see players in the tournament playing Russia against Japan, but the only one who did was kynisie and God knows he's not gonna rush. @marco you also said India vs Japan is impossible for Japan and then when I played you India me Japan and held your rush easy with walls and only ended up loosing because i had no idea how to play Japan at that point in time. Now I'm sure I would win you easily Japan vs India.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

russia vs marco

Post by momuuu »

Regardless of the mu, marco has a point in that this is an ego post. I'd go even further and say this post was merely to bash marco. Completely unneccesary thread.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

russia vs marco

Post by thebritish »

jerom wrote: Completely unneccesary thread.
:thumbsup:
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag r4go
Howdah

russia vs marco

Post by r4go »

marco1698 wrote:
r4go wrote:For me, pro players know how to hold a fast rush, expecially russias one, jap should win this MU
lol
?? la mia idea lo sai, per me jap >'>' russia...e i pro sanno holdare un rush..figurati se nn un rush russo
No Flag r4go
Howdah

russia vs marco

Post by r4go »

gibson wrote:If Russia did actually beat Japan pretty sure you would see players in the tournament playing Russia against Japan, but the only one who did was kynisie and God knows he''s not gonna rush. @marco you also said India vs Japan is impossible for Japan and then when I played you India me Japan and held your rush easy with walls and only ended up loosing because i had no idea how to play Japan at that point in time. Now I''m sure I would win you easily Japan vs India.
So now japan can beat india??:) wasn''t jap op??
No Flag r4go
Howdah

russia vs marco

Post by r4go »

marco1698 wrote:This sounds to me as ego post more than a simple question. I watched many replays and I am sure Russia wins this MU. But I don''t understand the importance to make a thread only because you won a hopeless MU for me, I am not h2o etc. I am just trying some stuff with this MU. @wearegood we can play when you want, I am glad to have a revenge from you, just I will don''t let you any counterciv if the game will be rated
This is right...this is a ego post