russia vs marco

No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

russia vs marco

Post by thebritish »

r4go wrote:
marco1698 wrote:This sounds to me as ego post more than a simple question. I watched many replays and I am sure Russia wins this MU. But I dont understand the importance to make a thread only because you won a hopeless MU for me, I am not h2o etc. I am just trying some stuff with this MU. @wearegood we can play when you want, I am glad to have a revenge from you, just I will dont let you any counterciv if the game will be rated
This is right...this is a ego post
it is :thumbsup:
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
India _DB_
Howdah

russia vs marco

Post by _DB_ »

r4go wrote:
gibson wrote:If Russia did actually beat Japan pretty sure you would see players in the tournament playing Russia against Japan, but the only one who did was kynisie and God knows hes not gonna rush. @marco you also said India vs Japan is impossible for Japan and then when I played you India me Japan and held your rush easy with walls and only ended up loosing because i had no idea how to play Japan at that point in time. Now Im sure I would win you easily Japan vs India.
So now japan can beat india??:) wasnt jap op??
Yep. Japan beats India at equal skill level. No matter how hard India rushes. Yumi semi FF behind a wall is unbeatable unless you play like a god.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

russia vs marco

Post by Einfein »

If you had made this thread about the specific match up of Japan verse Russian it could have been interesting hearing some of the logic and arguments for both sides. As it is however you seem to want to let everyone on this forum know you beat Marco... Why?
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

russia vs marco

Post by Marco1698 »

einfein wrote:If you had made this thread about the specific match up of Japan verse Russian it could have been interesting hearing some of the logic and arguments for both sides. As it is however you seem to want to let everyone on this forum know you beat Marco... Why?

because he''s 6 pr lower and he''s happy to have won at a counterciv. He knows we could retry 10 times more and I would win all of them
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

russia vs marco

Post by tedere12 »

you are right but why u play with guys that are 6pr lower than u? Do you mean his pr is overrated?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

russia vs marco

Post by gibson »

r4go wrote:
gibson wrote:If Russia did actually beat Japan pretty sure you would see players in the tournament playing Russia against Japan, but the only one who did was kynisie and God knows hes not gonna rush. @marco you also said India vs Japan is impossible for Japan and then when I played you India me Japan and held your rush easy with walls and only ended up loosing because i had no idea how to play Japan at that point in time. Now Im sure I would win you easily Japan vs India.
So now japan can beat india??:) wasnt jap op??

its more like 50/50 or probably slightly favored 1 way tbh
No Flag wearegood
Musketeer

russia vs marco

Post by wearegood »

na not an 'ego post'. just giving background info for the question as i was trying to highlight if even someone 6pr lower with russia can beat japan meaning russia over japan? no offense to marco, just wanted to see if russia is that much better than japan in this matchup.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

russia vs marco

Post by Hazza54321 »

tedere12 wrote:you are right but why u play with guys that are 6pr lower than u? Do you mean his pr is overrated?
nah he just noob bashes, he just didnt noob bash this one
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

russia vs marco

Post by thebritish »

wearegood wrote:na not an ''ego post''. just giving background info for the question as i was trying to highlight if even someone 6pr lower with russia can beat japan meaning russia over japan? no offense to marco, just wanted to see if russia is that much better than japan in this matchup.
russia>' japan early game

japan>'russia after 10-th minute
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

russia vs marco

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

wearegood wrote:na not an ''ego post''. just giving background info for the question as i was trying to highlight if even someone 6pr lower with russia can beat japan meaning russia over japan? no offense to marco, just wanted to see if russia is that much better than japan in this matchup.
With all due respect, Marco isn''t a pr28 and mostly plays lower leveled players to gain rank. I have little knowledge about this matchup, but I think Japan just wins it with some yumi and some walls.

About the india vs jap, Japan wins that if perfectly played but with a few minor mistakes India can take it.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

russia vs marco

Post by KINGofOsmane »

bramboy wrote:
wearegood wrote:na not an ego post. just giving background info for the question as i was trying to highlight if even someone 6pr lower with russia can beat japan meaning russia over japan? no offense to marco, just wanted to see if russia is that much better than japan in this matchup.
With all due respect, Marco isnt a pr28 and mostly plays lower leveled players to gain rank. I have little knowledge about this matchup, but I think Japan just wins it with some yumi and some walls.

About the india vs jap, Japan wins that if perfectly played but with a few minor mistakes India can take it.
marco bashes agree, russ should win and in india vs japs i think japs win
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

russia vs marco

Post by gibson »

I think if Japan makes walls they can win. But if they don't I think they just loose to early pressure.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

russia vs marco

Post by r4go »

subzero wrote:
r4go wrote:So now japan can beat india??:) wasnt jap op??
Yep. Japan beats India at equal skill level. No matter how hard India rushes. Yumi semi FF behind a wall is unbeatable unless you play like a god.
Japan beats all...is hard a lot and in some map too hard vs iro and otto...it can be hard vs russia and azzy and cina, but jap is really too op...op units...shiirnes get map and you can use it if you dont crash them, like there is a tower in all the place...aand whit walls japan becomes really unstoppable...but now for jap players is hard to admit their civ is too op, japan can let you win vs a player that maybe you will never beat in other mu, and i mean counter mu....japs units are really too op...the hard whit japs is use them in a perfect way.
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

russia vs marco

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Even in a perfect way I doubt they beat iro/otto on TP maps or china :P
No Flag r4go
Howdah

russia vs marco

Post by r4go »

thebritish wrote:
wearegood wrote:na not an ego post. just giving background info for the question as i was trying to highlight if even someone 6pr lower with russia can beat japan meaning russia over japan? no offense to marco, just wanted to see if russia is that much better than japan in this matchup.
russia>' japan early game

japan>'russia after 10-th minute
Right but jaapan>'>'russia after 8 minutes....jap must win vs russia...russia can only rush jap..if jap wall or is able to push russia out in the right moment, there are no hope for russia....guys started to tell russia counter jap just becouse they wont admin how op was darwin winning whit the worst1-1 civ vs of the best 3 civs 1-1. When a russia wins vs japan he did a op job and japan did bad
No Flag r4go
Howdah

russia vs marco

Post by r4go »

diarouga wrote:Even in a perfect way I doubt they beat iro/otto on TP maps or china :P
I say infact otto/iro depend from map...but is never impossible...can''t really hard...but is always hard for otto and iro vs jap...a year after tad wcg i asked Braidon what was the best civ in tad...he told me jap...i could''t believe at him, becouse i used jap and for me it was too slow, i told him, i think is op units but to slow, he answer was" if you are not able to understand the idea to defend whit no units at start, if you are not able to hold a rush becouse you are noob, don''t use them, you will lost all the games and telling jap is not op while they are too much for nilla civ and hard to beat for the other" this had made me thinking a lot
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

russia vs marco

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

r4go wrote:
diarouga wrote:Even in a perfect way I doubt they beat iro/otto on TP maps or china :P
I say infact otto/iro depend from map...but is never impossible...cant really hard...but is always hard for otto and iro vs jap...a year after tad wcg i asked Braidon what was the best civ in tad...he told me jap...i couldt believe at him, becouse i used jap and for me it was too slow, i told him, i think is op units but to slow, he answer was" if you are not able to understand the idea to defend whit no units at start, if you are not able to hold a rush becouse you are noob, dont use them, you will lost all the games and telling jap is not op while they are too much for nilla civ and hard to beat for the other" this had made me thinking a lot

At his time it was true (watch the wcg recs youll understand), but it was on a different patch where japs were broken and also the meta is different.
As iro/otto it is easy to beat japan tho.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

russia vs marco

Post by r4go »

diarouga wrote:
r4go wrote:I say infact otto/iro depend from map...but is never impossible...cant really hard...but is always hard for otto and iro vs jap...a year after tad wcg i asked Braidon what was the best civ in tad...he told me jap...i couldt believe at him, becouse i used jap and for me it was too slow, i told him, i think is op units but to slow, he answer was" if you are not able to understand the idea to defend whit no units at start, if you are not able to hold a rush becouse you are noob, dont use them, you will lost all the games and telling jap is not op while they are too much for nilla civ and hard to beat for the other" this had made me thinking a lot
At his time it was true (watch the wcg recs youll understand), but it was on a different patch where japs were broken and also the meta is different.
The patch was the same of now i suppose, it was one year after wcg 2009/10...meta is different right...now there are few really good players, before MU was more played and the game mofr competive...bbut I think jap is very op 1-1
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player

russia vs marco

Post by KINGofOsmane »

r4go wrote:
diarouga wrote:At his time it was true (watch the wcg recs youll understand), but it was on a different patch where japs were broken and also the meta is different.
The patch was the same of now i suppose, it was one year after wcg 2009/10...meta is different right...now there are few really good players, before MU was more played and the game mofr competive...bbut I think jap is very op 1-1
huch ?
No Flag r4go
Howdah

russia vs marco

Post by r4go »

kingofosmane wrote:
r4go wrote:The patch was the same of now i suppose, it was one year after wcg 2009/10...meta is different right...now there are few really good players, before MU was more played and the game mofr competive...bbut I think jap is very op 1-1
huch ?
Do you love me:*??
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player

russia vs marco

Post by KINGofOsmane »

r4go wrote:
kingofosmane wrote:huch ?
Do you love me:*??
<'3
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

russia vs marco

Post by princeofkabul »

kingofosmane wrote:
bramboy wrote:With all due respect, Marco isnt a pr28 and mostly plays lower leveled players to gain rank. I have little knowledge about this matchup, but I think Japan just wins it with some yumi and some walls.

marco bashes agree, russ should win and in india vs japs i think japs win
Maybe you inspired him.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player

russia vs marco

Post by KINGofOsmane »

princeofkabul wrote:
kingofosmane wrote:marco bashes agree, russ should win and in india vs japs i think japs win
Maybe you inspired him.
learned it from you