India Mirror

India _DB_
Howdah

India Mirror

Post by _DB_ »

[img]http://i.imgur.com/I0zZpjT.jpg[/img] [img style="max-width:100%'" src="http://i.imgur.com/I0zZpjT.jpg"]

After a poll to conclude the toughest mirror, this one was on the top for the toughest mirror due to variety of strategies.

How to exactly play an India mirror vs all conditions? The possible conditions can be-

It is very problematic to play against 10/10 Agra and the Acergame game tiger claw timing. They are just quite strong. On a bad map they snipe out many vils, and the vil count becomes uneven.

How to play an India mirror on different types of maps vs different types of strategies?
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

India Mirror

Post by yemshi »

lol, India Mirror is all you want it to be.
You can do any strat and still have the 50/50 chance to win.
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

India Mirror

Post by Wuangaga »

You can always mirror the enemy strategy if you have nothing to counter it.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

India Mirror

Post by Hazza54321 »

india mirrors arent difficult, whoever has the best micro just wins.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

India Mirror

Post by gibson »

subzero wrote:After a poll to conclude the toughest mirror, this one was on the top for the toughest mirror due to variety of strategies.?

How to exactly play an India mirror vs all conditions? The possible conditions can be-

It is very problematic to play against 10/10 Agra and the Acergame game tiger claw timing. They are just quite strong. On a bad map they snipe out many vils, and the vil count becomes uneven.?

How to play an India mirror on different types of maps vs different types of strategies??

a 10/10 agra just looses to a slow defensive agra.....
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

India Mirror

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Go slow agra and then either 600w/300export/4sowars or 600w/600g/4sowars.
India _DB_
Howdah

India Mirror

Post by _DB_ »

diarouga wrote:Go slow agra and then either 600w/300export/4sowars or 600w/600g/4sowars.
Sounds fine.

What card is better in India mirror? 700 food or 10 Tiger Claws? Or keep them both and cutting desert terror card?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

India Mirror

subzero wrote:
diarouga wrote:Go slow agra and then either 600w/300export/4sowars or 600w/600g/4sowars.
Sounds fine.

What card is better in India mirror? 700 food or 10 Tiger Claws? Or keep them both and cutting desert terror card?

Both are terrible.
India _DB_
Howdah

India Mirror

Post by _DB_ »

diarouga wrote:
subzero wrote:Sounds fine.

Both are terrible.
Do you need 2 ships on water?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

India Mirror

Post by momuuu »

Observing the tournement games, it seems 600w 300exp 4 sowars wins it. Another build I saw was 600w 300exp foreign logging, but that one appears to be too greedy. There's also acergame's builds, but according to some, those only work when you lag :p
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

India Mirror

Post by fei123456 »

i prefer trickle 300e
2 rax gurkha sepoy is better, as camels without 30% attack is not cost effective, and zamburak did no bonus to tiger claw. after 30% attack shipment you can mass camel.
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Re: India Mirror

Post by Mameluke »

Can you go for karni mata first in an India mirror? If yes, why, if no, why not?
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Mameluke wrote:Can you go for karni mata first in an India mirror? If yes, why, if no, why not?

Raph vs Diarouga in the NWC finals is one example of this discrepancy.

The extra economic impact is generally not great enough to push your opponent's agra when your safe resources run out.

Dual agras allow greater amounts of safe resources so the game can be decided some other way.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Mameluke wrote:Can you go for karni mata first in an India mirror? If yes, why, if no, why not?

Not really imo.
The other player is going to take the map, iddle you with a 4 sowar rush and you won't really outboom, and at one point you'll have to fight for the map, and you shouldn't get the map because you won't have more units.
I played a lot of India mirrors in 2015 when India was considered to be really good (I guess that fashion came back) and everybody would play India mirror, and from my experience karni was just worse.

I talked with raphael however, and he believes that karni is better than agra. To be fair, it's rather close because you'll get as many units so if you macro better or get good trades it can snowball really fast, but I don't think you can lose the map when you have an agra.

If you can't build the agra in the middle of the map however, then in base karni is better than in base agra though.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Vs in base Agra you could probably Karin but I can’t see it working vs forward agra
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

gibson wrote:Vs in base Agra you could probably Karin but I can’t see it working vs forward agra

You could, and it would be better. Why wouldn't you go forward agra instead though?