Russia vs Aztec?

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by deleted_user0 »

zoom wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:Russia is just generally worse civ. Azzy masses harder and with attack dance units are better.
With a worse economy and less cost efficient units, how exactly do Aztecs "mass harder"?
With tons of unit shipments.
+With war dance they r much more cost efficient
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by zoom »

They have basically the same unit shipments as Aztecs do in terms of number and impact.

Also, with War Dance they are slightly more cost efficient (in Colonial Age, that is' in Fortress Age they are a lot better) than Russian units are with Boyars, IIRC. I certainly give Aztecs the edge at this point of the game.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by gibson »

somppukunkku wrote:
zoom wrote:With a worse economy and less cost efficient units, how exactly do Aztecs "mass harder"?
With tons of unit shipments.
+With war dance they r much more cost efficient

why would you try to answer a question about Aztec when instead you could summon the Aztec master himself who would easily swat down any pathetic attempts at degrading this great civ....
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by deleted_user0 »

@zoom yes but they get more shipments than Russia. Cause xp dance.
@gibson I'm sorry '___' I know I'm only a poor commandtment of great G. Forgive me.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by Hazza54321 »

diarouga wrote:
somppukunkku wrote:I dont think so cause azzy very likely makes or ships maces to his army. And rus musks get rekt by coyote anyway.

Better do like pure cossack, force azzy to do pikes and then add strelet.
Hum, maybe, I don t remember how well musk do vs coyottes.
If you go strel/coss then 700w 1st ofc.

why 700w first? Surely 5 coss is better
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

hazza54321 wrote:
diarouga wrote:Hum, maybe, I don t remember how well musk do vs coyottes.
If you go strel/coss then 700w 1st ofc.
why 700w first? Surely 5 coss is better
If you send 5 coss 1st, you only have a BH (if you start stable a pike rush will kill you. And sompi says that even coyottes beat musk so theres no point going musk. Better start with bh+stable and train 10strel+coss.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by zoom »

There is literally no way the Coyote Runners cost effectively beat Russian Musketeers before Fortress Age.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by adderbrain5 »

You're talking about Russia out booming when actually Aztec boom potential is stronger. And in addition although I consider Aztec generally one of the weakest late game civilizations (as do most people) In my experience they are one of the best civilizations to use late game against a boomed Fu russia. Even in the treaty their units and their composition is so strong they can fight their way to wherever the Russian is spamming from and with their incredible siege wreck his base or forward base which is something that most civilizations can't do so well. The Aztec army is so strong and Russians really don't have anything to do against it later on other than spam better in a geographical sense and faster than the Aztec can but then again they really can't do that with aztec town dance in lcreasing wall hit points and war hut units training nearly instantly themselves.. In other words take three area damage school knights, FU jags, some erk and arrow knight in back and try to find something that Russia can actually make to deal with them.

...but you Nubes are still talking about Coyo like they're actually a good unit...sigh
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by Hazza54321 »

diarouga wrote:
hazza54321 wrote: why 700w first? Surely 5 coss is better
If you send 5 coss 1st, you only have a BH (if you start stable a pike rush will kill you. And sompi says that even coyottes beat musk so theres no point going musk. Better start with bh+stable and train 10strel+coss.

go stable with 400w?
Norway oxaloacetate
Dragoon

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by oxaloacetate »

adderbrain5 wrote:...but you Nubes are still talking about Coyo like they''re actually a good unit...sigh
We can''t all be majors, brah!
We watched the tragedy unfold
We did as we were told
We bought and sold
It was the greatest show on earth
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by fei123456 »

adderbrain5 wrote:You''re talking about Russia out booming when actually Aztec boom potential is stronger. And in addition although I consider Aztec generally one of the weakest late game civilizations (as do most people) In my experience they are one of the best civilizations to use late game against a boomed Fu russia. Even in the treaty their units and their composition is so strong they can fight their way to wherever the Russian is spamming from and with their incredible siege wreck his base or forward base which is something that most civilizations can''t do so well. The Aztec army is so strong and Russians really don''t have anything to do against it later on other than spam better in a geographical sense and faster than the Aztec can but then again they really can''t do that with aztec town dance in lcreasing wall hit points and war hut units training nearly instantly themselves.. In other words take three area damage school knights, FU jags, some erk and arrow knight in back and try to find something that Russia can actually make to deal with them.

...but you Nubes are still talking about Coyo like they''re actually a good unit...sigh

are you joking?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by deleted_user0 »

zoom wrote:There is literally no way the Coyote Runners cost effectively beat Russian Musketeers before Fortress Age.
But maces counter hard. And coyotes do decently. That''s the point.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by yurashic »

adderbrain5 wrote:You''re talking about Russia out booming when actually Aztec boom potential is stronger. And in addition although I consider Aztec generally one of the weakest late game civilizations (as do most people) In my experience they are one of the best civilizations to use late game against a boomed Fu russia. Even in the treaty their units and their composition is so strong they can fight their way to wherever the Russian is spamming from and with their incredible siege wreck his base or forward base which is something that most civilizations can''t do so well. The Aztec army is so strong and Russians really don''t have anything to do against it later on other than spam better in a geographical sense and faster than the Aztec can but then again they really can''t do that with aztec town dance in lcreasing wall hit points and war hut units training nearly instantly themselves.. In other words take three area damage school knights, FU jags, some erk and arrow knight in back and try to find something that Russia can actually make to deal with them.

...but you Nubes are still talking about Coyo like they''re actually a good unit...sigh
Aztec beat Russia in treaty... Nice joke. All units you mentioned are absolutely destroyed by strelets... And town dance buildings are demolished by unicorn mortars and OPrichnicks... I understand that Iroquois gold medalist does not play other civs much but think a bit before posting please.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by gibson »

oxaloacetate wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:...but you Nubes are still talking about Coyo like theyre actually a good unit...sigh
We cant all be majors, brah!

his highest pr is 18 lol.....
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by zoom »

somppukunkku wrote:
zoom wrote:There is literally no way the Coyote Runners cost effectively beat Russian Musketeers before Fortress Age.
But maces counter hard. And coyotes do decently. Thats the point.
Absolutely. Im not arguing with that.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by adderbrain5 »

Actually im pretty sure my highest win rate is with aztec can even the aztec god boast that?
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by adderbrain5 »

By the way y dont u noobs check my last game ?

Owned again by ur own foolishness yurashic xd

http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameS ... =en-US&amp'GameID=c0244d4e-54ee-465e-b227-1f68d397a47f&'sFlag=2&'md=ZS_Supremacy
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by gibson »

adderbrain5 wrote:By the way y dont u noobs check my last game ?

Owned again by ur own foolishness gibson xd

http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameS ... _Supremacy

you beat a Lance Corp and a private? Congratulations? I don''t understand how I''m foolish.....
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by adderbrain5 »

gibson wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:By the way y dont u noobs check my last game ?

Owned again by ur own foolishness gibson xd

http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameS ... =en-US&amp'GameID=c0244d4e-54ee-465e-b227-1f68d397a47f&'sFlag=2&'md=ZS_Supremacy
you beat a Lance Corp and a private? Congratulations? I dont understand how Im foolish.....
you are really foolish for missing the entire point. The point is not that I beat a lance and a private(by the way they are smurfs) the point is that I actually DO play a lot of other civs than iroqois. and that actually the last game I played was with aztec...... jeez GJ tho actually my bad the flame was directed at yurashic whose miniscule brain cant comprehend an iroqois player that plays all civs and claims that I only play iroqois.

he prefaced that I dont know what im talking about because I only play iroqois, and yet my last game was with aztecs where I pulled off an epic waterboom to beat a 2v1 vs two not pro players but smurfs. I suppose of a dozen or so civs the fact that my last game was with aztecs should show that yurashic is really a moron for saying that. I mean it doesnt get much worse than making a claim like that when the last game I actually played was in fact aztecs. Lol coincidence actually, but how funny the universe works in funny ways to DBags like him
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by gibson »

adderbrain5 wrote:
gibson wrote:you beat a Lance Corp and a private? Congratulations? I dont understand how Im foolish.....
you are really foolish for missing the entire point. The point is not that I beat a lance and a private(by the way they are smurfs) the point is that I actually DO play a lot of other civs than iroqois. and that actually the last game I played was with aztec...... jeez GJ tho actually my bad the flame was directed at yurashic whose miniscule brain cant comprehend an iroqois player that plays all civs and claims that I only play iroqois.

he prefaced that I dont know what im talking about because I only play iroqois, and yet my last game was with aztecs where I pulled off an epic waterboom to beat a 2v1 vs two not pro players but smurfs. I suppose of a dozen or so civs the fact that my last game was with aztecs should show that yurashic is really a moron for saying that. I mean it doesnt get much worse than making a claim like that when the last game I actually played was in fact aztecs. Lol coincidence actually, but how funny the universe works in funny ways to DBags like him

okay I was just wondering how that related to me but makes sense if it doesnt
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by adderbrain5 »

gibson wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:you are really foolish for missing the entire point. The point is not that I beat a lance and a private(by the way they are smurfs) the point is that I actually DO play a lot of other civs than iroqois. and that actually the last game I played was with aztec...... jeez GJ tho actually my bad the flame was directed at yurashic whose miniscule brain cant comprehend an iroqois player that plays all civs and claims that I only play iroqois.

okay I was just wondering how that related to me but makes sense if it doesnt
lol no it doesnt my bad i changed the name after a wahile all the trolls blend into one and appear the same to me
hard to get names right.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by _venox_ »

When adde opens his mouth only useless stuff comes out somehow... new phenomenon, reversed eating.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Well playing aztec at ms lvl is like not playing aztec in a strategy discussion.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Russia vs Aztec?

Post by r4go »

op diarouga xD
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers: