Post by [Armag] diarouga »

noissance wrote:Sioux vs iro
Iro rape.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by _venox_ »

Sioux is gay so they like to take it in the ass.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by zoom »

kaiserklein wrote:Why do people keep saying russ musks suck ? Just try a battle of normal musks vs russ musks with same investment on both sides, and you will see russ musks win... It''s just that in early colonial when they only have 5 russ musks they are really weak against a batch of huss, butlater it doesn''t make any difference except pop space
This is exactly what I was about to say, except I would have put it slightly differently I''m sure.

Russian Musketeers being weak is nonsense, and you even get a 5 Cossacks shipment to compensate for your early defficiency. Apart from receiving 25% from the Veteran upgrade (like all Russian batch-trained units), they don''t scale as well as Strelets and Cossacks, however.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by Kaiserklein »

zoom wrote:
kaiserklein wrote:Why do people keep saying russ musks suck ? Just try a battle of normal musks vs russ musks with same investment on both sides, and you will see russ musks win... Its just that in early colonial when they only have 5 russ musks they are really weak against a batch of huss, butlater it doesnt make any difference except pop space
This is exactly what I was about to say, except I would have put it slightly differently Im sure.

Russian Musketeers being weak is nonsense, and you even get a 5 Cossacks shipment to compensate for your early defficiency. Apart from receiving 25% from the Veteran upgrade (like all Russian batch-trained units), they dont scale as well as Strelets and Cossacks, however.
Yeah there are no upgrades for russian musks (except AA ofc) so they dont scale as well as cos and strelets, but they still scale better than for example, french musks. Because they indeed get +25% for veterancy, and then the remaining 80% are calculated with normal musks stats. So while they had 20% less hp/attack at start than normal musks, they end up with only 10% less (20% out of 200%), while ofc still costing the same low price.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..