Dutch vs Iro

Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Dutch vs Iro

Post by yemshi »

Well, they are fast and with 2 banks+ they can even gather some res. Ofc they lose.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Dutch vs Iro

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:
paul wrote:dutch can MMMMIIIIICCCCCRRRROOOO and win
anyway, 4 kanya first is not a good choice. cuz dutch age up fast too. when your horse reach his base, his 4-5 hussar is about to come out. tpboom into a timing is better. dont build the warhut too forward, or dutch will kite you a lot with their annoying skirmishers. do a timing with tons of units, put all toma into melee, attack move and win.
Tp boom is an option but there is absolutely no way the dutch can have 5huss when your kanyas arrive.
You have 4 cav in his base at 4:30-5min and his huss come out around 5:40-6min, since you raid him, he likely wont have more than 3 huss.

are you joking? iro can not reach age 2 before 3:40. and a card needs 40s. its 4:20 then. so your 4 kanya needs 10 seconds only to run from your base to his? and also i said his hussar is ABOUT to come out. its the fact.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Dutch vs Iro

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

paul wrote:
diarouga wrote:Tp boom is an option but there is absolutely no way the dutch can have 5huss when your kanyas arrive.
You have 4 cav in his base at 4:30-5min and his huss come out around 5:40-6min, since you raid him, he likely wont have more than 3 huss.
are you joking? iro can not reach age 2 before 3:40. and a card needs 40s. its 4:20 then. so your 4 kanya needs 10 seconds only to run from your base to his? and also i said his hussar is ABOUT to come out. its the fact.
you get your kanyas at 4:20, well lets say at 4:40 youre in his base.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Dutch vs Iro

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:
paul wrote:are you joking? iro can not reach age 2 before 3:40. and a card needs 40s. its 4:20 then. so your 4 kanya needs 10 seconds only to run from your base to his? and also i said his hussar is ABOUT to come out. its the fact.
you get your kanyas at 4:20, well lets say at 4:40 youre in his base.

yeah its the ideal situation. but iro only have 2 food crate and 5 vills, and without some food treasure it will be 3:50 or even 4:00. if iro can age up at 3:40, dutch can reach age 2 in 4:10 too.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Dutch vs Iro

paul wrote:
diarouga wrote:you get your kanyas at 4:20, well lets say at 4:40 youre in his base.
yeah its the ideal situation. but iro only have 2 food crate and 5 vills, and without some food treasure it will be 3:50 or even 4:00. if iro can age up at 3:40, dutch can reach age 2 in 4:10 too.
Yes, and with a decent macro they both do lol.
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Method_man714 »

I can't believe this, I have a problem and I ask for help, and you all take the piss, why am I trolling by Asking an honest question. Btw i followed your advice, and I ff vs Dutch, but they just made halbs and killed my manlets and my rams, there no point making kanyes cause they have Ruyters and they have so many, also they get cannons in age 3 and I don't which is really unfair, can't wait for the patch, cause hopefully Dutch won't be as op. Anyone can help me in age 3? Should I have gone tomahawks? They seem okay but they are naked, so on maps like Siberia they might freeze to death, not sure, please no hate just help
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Dutch vs Iro

nepenthes714 wrote:I can''t believe this, I have a problem and I ask for help, and you all take the piss, why am I trolling by Asking an honest question. Btw i followed your advice, and I ff vs Dutch, but they just made halbs and killed my manlets and my rams, there no point making kanyes cause they have Ruyters and they have so many, also they get cannons in age 3 and I don''t which is really unfair, can''t wait for the patch, cause hopefully Dutch won''t be as op. Anyone can help me in age 3? Should I have gone tomahawks? They seem okay but they are naked, so on maps like Siberia they might freeze to death, not sure, please no hate just help
Err, on the patch dutch will be buffed and iro nerfed :)
Why do you ff? I can''t see the point, either semi or commit in age2 which is th easiest choice.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Marco1698 »

I wouldn't do a straight ff. I would go 10-15 skirms (probably I have to send also 8 pikes because of Kanya) then, age up
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Wuangaga »

marco1698 wrote:I wouldn''t do a straight ff. I would go 10-15 skirms (probably I have to send also 8 pikes because of Kanya) then, age up
Iro doesn''t have skirms in age 2 tho...
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Dutch vs Iro

Post by princeofkabul »

If i were u i would FF and send halb mercs to kill the banks and tc while mass mantlets sponge the skirm fire.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Dutch vs Iro

Post by yemshi »

wuangaga wrote:
marco1698 wrote:I wouldnt do a straight ff. I would go 10-15 skirms (probably I have to send also 8 pikes because of Kanya) then, age up
Iro doesnt have skirms in age 2 tho...
And again: We talking about Dutch,
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Wuangaga »

yemshi wrote:
wuangaga wrote:Iro doesnt have skirms in age 2 tho...
And again: We talking about Dutch,
Diarouga talked about the options iro has, Marco talked about dutch. Youre wrong this time.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Dutch vs Iro

Post by yemshi »

I am?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Dutch vs Iro

Nope, marco is.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Dutch vs Iro

Post by yemshi »

I am confused.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Jaeger »

nepenthes714 wrote:I can''t believe this, I have a problem and I ask for help, and you all take the piss, why am I trolling by Asking an honest question. Btw i followed your advice, and I ff vs Dutch, but they just made halbs and killed my manlets and my rams, there no point making kanyes cause they have Ruyters and they have so many, also they get cannons in age 3 and I don''t which is really unfair, can''t wait for the patch, cause hopefully Dutch won''t be as op. Anyone can help me in age 3? Should I have gone tomahawks? They seem okay but they are naked, so on maps like Siberia they might freeze to death, not sure, please no hate just help
But that is why you need to resch industrial as quickly as you can on siberia so that your units get a bump in clothes and dont freeze to death
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag billybadass1991
Crossbow
Donator 01

Dutch vs Iro

Post by billybadass1991 »

lmao best thread ever :)
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Method_man714 »

ovi12 wrote:
nepenthes714 wrote:I cant believe this, I have a problem and I ask for help, and you all take the piss, why am I trolling by Asking an honest question. Btw i followed your advice, and I ff vs Dutch, but they just made halbs and killed my manlets and my rams, there no point making kanyes cause they have Ruyters and they have so many, also they get cannons in age 3 and I dont which is really unfair, cant wait for the patch, cause hopefully Dutch wont be as op. Anyone can help me in age 3? Should I have gone tomahawks? They seem okay but they are naked, so on maps like Siberia they might freeze to death, not sure, please no hate just help
But that is why you need to resch industrial as quickly as you can on siberia so that your units get a bump in clothes and dont freeze to death

They should make it so Iro and Russia in a 2v2 the strelets give their warm coats to the Tomas and receive half the hp but the Tomas get a small hp boost
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Wuangaga »

yemshi wrote:I am confused.
Marco is wrong and you''re wrong about me being wrong.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Marco1698 »

wuangaga wrote:
marco1698 wrote:I wouldnt do a straight ff. I would go 10-15 skirms (probably I have to send also 8 pikes because of Kanya) then, age up
Iro doesnt have skirms in age 2 tho...

lol trolling me? I mean Dutch has to make 15 skirms not iro
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Wuangaga »

marco1698 wrote:
wuangaga wrote:Iro doesnt have skirms in age 2 tho...
lol trolling me? I mean Dutch has to make 15 skirms not iro
This matchup was discussed on the iro side not for dutch. Of course you rather want to ff as iro.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Dutch vs Iro

Post by gibson »

#kanye2020
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Wuangaga »

gibson wrote:#kanye2020
We should all do iro mirrors the day this happens.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Dutch vs Iro

Post by yurashic »

5v -> 600 w -> 4 k -> 7 a -> right click TC.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Dutch vs Iro

Post by gibson »

yurashic wrote:5v -> 600 w -> 4 k -> 7 a -> right click TC.

But Dutch send pike which kill all my kanyes and make skirm which kill all else