Total votes: 48

France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

How strong is the India 10/10?

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

subzero wrote:
diarouga wrote:Yeah on hispa don t send the wood trickle.
On caro I tried to take a tp age1 but didnt work :( Imo you should just 10/10.
What to do on yellow river? You get extra food and you cant really place the agra forward easily. What should you do? 10/10 or slow?
Hum, idk, I don t remember.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:
hazza54321 wrote:if you cut a couple of vills you age at like 4:45
Yep, basically 20 sec later than a 10/10 with a TP etc.
On no hunt maps the 10/10 is strong tho.

ive played vs king ownage2nd and whenever he used 10/10, he can reach age 2 at 3:40. it is just unstoppable. i cant have my rax up at all.
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

paul wrote:
diarouga wrote:Yep, basically 20 sec later than a 10/10 with a TP etc.
On no hunt maps the 10/10 is strong tho.
ive played vs king ownage2nd and whenever he used 10/10, he can reach age 2 at 3:40. it is just unstoppable. i cant have my rax up at all.
Also Kingownage wins even late games with 10/10 with good eco.

Also he actually uses the charminar gate for age 3 and sends 1k wood from home city instead. I realise that the stats mansabdar units buff your units like japan army under daimyo aura.

From 1k wood and he makes a TC and outbooms his enemy.

He also likes to make sepoy + mahout and that seem to work :O
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I like a little slower age. I get my market and 2 upgrades first, then all but 5 to food. I age up kind of late but then I have a great eco. In transition I send 3-4 to wonder, then all but 5 food villies to wood again or maybe 1 to coin. and start sending to coin. I do this with a partner and its been working well. Even at times we get pressured with a hard otto rush we are able to defend from it and then we have the eco to continue while the otto guy was all in. but we are kind of newbs with corporal/ MS rank (ok my real rank is probably higher than that as I just started playing Supremacy and in one day I jumped 3 ranks). but we did win even vs some 2nd lts.

I'd be afraid to go 10/10 as once that army is gone then its so hard to recover and you are so vulnerable. but once i get past that initial time I'm prepped to fight a lot, or age up fast.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

i forgot to mention thats what I would do with a partner or in team game, in a 1v1 i think i would want a early age up but would still want to make vills in age 1 that just seems like a smart thing to do. maybe just start with 5 on wood and send all immediately to food but I havent tried this as much
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:I like a little slower age. I get my market and 2 upgrades first, then all but 5 to food. I age up kind of late but then I have a great eco. In transition I send 3-4 to wonder, then all but 5 food villies to wood again or maybe 1 to coin. and start sending to coin. I do this with a partner and its been working well. Even at times we get pressured with a hard otto rush we are able to defend from it and then we have the eco to continue while the otto guy was all in. but we are kind of newbs with corporal/ MS rank (ok my real rank is probably higher than that as I just started playing Supremacy and in one day I jumped 3 ranks). but we did win even vs some 2nd lts.

I''d be afraid to go 10/10 as once that army is gone then its so hard to recover and you are so vulnerable. but once i get past that initial time I''m prepped to fight a lot, or age up fast.

You make a valid point, but keep in mind that one only goes for a 10/10 when there is almost no chance of losing an army. You 10/10 on low hunt maps, and what is he going to do when his age up is late and distant hunts are being pressured? If you go into his base and provoke an mm call, you have stalled his unit production even more, ensuring that your low Eco build will not be punished. From there you can quickly Eco up and continue to starve him off hunts. No hunts means no FF or age 2 mass unless he ships food (which is a shipment not being used on age 3 units or age 2 unit buffs) which probably won''t be enough to dislodge you anyways.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

hm..... im only just getting started in Supremacy as you know I'm a FFA player but by doing what I just said with my partner we won 11 in row (on andes a high hunt map). I usually wall up right before I age then we can defend any attacks easily and eco up for a strong age 3-4 push once all have their armies.