British strategy/deck/build order [need advice]

No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Post by Wuangaga »

thebritish wrote:
tedere12 wrote:You want to be agressive/you get pressured:10 longbows/5 hussars/9 musketeer(sucks imo)/2 falconets
You are ahead and aged up to get more ahead/you can hold pressure by ur passive enemy/team game:8 vills/1000 wood

Longbow Musketeer Hussar is very good for british:
longbows cant kite but deal a lot of damage when they stand still
musketeers are up gradable, act as shields and let longbows deal their crazy damage
hussar is a good unit, it makes your army complete as it can absorb damage, slow down army that tries to escape, kill RI/cannons/vills/raids

why would youship 1000 coin as brits?
To age IV? why?? even if you wanted to age it would be better imo to send 8 vills/1000wood and stack up res until u age its terrible though i do this in 3vs3 with brits
so, 1000 coin is not needed as brits?
also, if i age to IV, i think i can ship that card for villagers from houses (forgot its name) and then max out my vills.

[spoiler]{P.S.}
Yesterday i aged from III to V in around 5 minutes in 3vs3 because we went 3vs2, so i did gone full boom.
after i reached V, another guy resigned and because it was 3vs1, after few minutes, the last guy resigned :P[/spoiler]

wuangaga wrote:You mostly want to win the game in age 2 as brits, so if youre going to age 3 you either are in a big advantage where you want to send an eco card (Id go with 8 vills in that case) or a upgrade (cav or inf upgrade depending on compostion) or youre behind in tech by a lot (enemy in age 4) , meaning you probably want to send a high impact army card (2 falcs), get these veteran upgrades and push while you still have a bigger army.

[span style="font-size:12pt'"]They have 2 upgradable cards in age 2, yes, but in age III, musketeers can get veteran status with another another card except that opponent will start massing skirm if i go musk.
Also, if i have 3:1 chances to win in age 2, i will have 1:1 chances to win in age 3?
[/span]
Depending on how long the game has gone, you either have a musk/huss composition or a musk/huss/lb compostion so countering enemys skirms with huss shouldnt be a problem. If you have 3:1 chances to win age 2 you can just go for it and win the game, if you age and keep denying your enemy to age himself or get mapcontrol your chances to win are even higher if you do it right.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

thebritish wrote:
tedere12 wrote:You want to be agressive/you get pressured:10 longbows/5 hussars/9 musketeer(sucks imo)/2 falconets
You are ahead and aged up to get more ahead/you can hold pressure by ur passive enemy/team game:8 vills/1000 wood

Longbow Musketeer Hussar is very good for british:
longbows cant kite but deal a lot of damage when they stand still
musketeers are up gradable, act as shields and let longbows deal their crazy damage
hussar is a good unit, it makes your army complete as it can absorb damage, slow down army that tries to escape, kill RI/cannons/vills/raids

why would youship 1000 coin as brits?
To age IV? why?? even if you wanted to age it would be better imo to send 8 vills/1000wood and stack up res until u age its terrible though i do this in 3vs3 with brits
so, 1000 coin is not needed as brits?
also, if i age to IV, i think i can ship that card for villagers from houses (forgot its name) and then max out my vills.

[spoiler]{P.S.}
Yesterday i aged from III to V in around 5 minutes in 3vs3 because we went 3vs2, so i did gone full boom.
after i reached V, another guy resigned and because it was 3vs1, after few minutes, the last guy resigned :P[/spoiler]

wuangaga wrote:You mostly want to win the game in age 2 as brits, so if youre going to age 3 you either are in a big advantage where you want to send an eco card (Id go with 8 vills in that case) or a upgrade (cav or inf upgrade depending on compostion) or youre behind in tech by a lot (enemy in age 4) , meaning you probably want to send a high impact army card (2 falcs), get these veteran upgrades and push while you still have a bigger army.

[span style="font-size:12pt'"]They have 2 upgradable cards in age 2, yes, but in age III, musketeers can get veteran status with another another card except that opponent will start massing skirm if i go musk.
Also, if i have 3:1 chances to win in age 2, i will have 1:1 chances to win in age 3?
[/span]
?? think you have alraedy opened a british deck thread where people told you that 1000gold card is not needed
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

But, that card is not really bad + what can i put instead of 1000 gold?
Btw, what is better. 2 upgrade card for plantantions only or fort card?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

thebritish wrote:But, that card is not really bad + what can i put instead of 1000 gold?

neither is good
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

britishmusketeer wrote:
thebritish wrote:But, that card is not really bad + what can i put instead of 1000 gold?
neither is good

stop contradicting yourself
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

And what should i do against rush civilisations and japan?

Should i try to take map control against rush civ. or i need to turtle and push out from my base when i have enough units??

Also, how i can outgather/outboom japan in supremacy game?
I have played few games against japan players and theres no way i can outgather them.
Even PR20 can beat me in outbooming with playing japan against my brits. I ussually have 50-60 villagers by 12-ish minute, but, i still have less resources even in the postgame.

"Most games are 3vs3"
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

yeah right you want us to believe that you are above pr20
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

I was just asking for advice.
Howdah

hazza54321 wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:neither is good
stop contradicting yourself

when did I say that you should put age 3 plantation cards or a fort in your deck?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

@britishmusketeer^
Howdah

hazza54321 wrote:
@britishmusketeer^

Im confused
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

dont play dumb with me, everyone knows you are the same person dont even bother
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

hazza54321 wrote:dont play dumb with me, everyone knows you are the same person dont even bother
lol, we are not the same person.
if you really want, we can skype talk (all three).
or admins can confirm
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

thebritish wrote:
hazza54321 wrote:dont play dumb with me, everyone knows you are the same person dont even bother
lol, we are not the same person.
or admins can confirm
i wont skype you in a million years
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

hazza54321 wrote:
thebritish wrote:lol, we are not the same person.
or admins can confirm
i wont skype you in a million years
lol.
admins can confirm that we are 2 different people then.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

thebritish wrote:
hazza54321 wrote:i wont skype you in a million years
lol.
nah they will confirm that you are the same person
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

hazza54321 wrote:
thebritish wrote:lol.
nah they will confirm that you are the same person
You will see.

Also, lets stick to the topic.

Is the second upgrade for plantantions or the fort good card and if yes, what i should add from those two.
No Flag anonymousv2
Musketeer

Post by anonymousv2 »

I put in Virginia company and do some VC, 700 wood, 600 wood bs that gives me like 50 vills at 7 minutes. I think Good speed did it in the Esoc patch stream.
Howdah

tbh if thebritish was my troll acc I would be pretty proud of myself