japan mirror

Greece fingolfin
Musketeer
ESO: my_pace

japan mirror

Post by fingolfin »

In a japan mirror whats the best built and how do u counter the consulate rush that takes map control ?
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

japan mirror

Post by tedere12 »

shrine the map make yumis and defend i guess like vs every rush. i think what blackstar does is the best in japan mirrors
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

japan mirror

Post by Mimsy for President »

Shrine boom anyday. By going for the consulate rush, your opponent has already lost on the economic front. In short he/she lost.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

japan mirror

Post by gibson »

shaolinstar wrote:Shrine boom anyday. By going for the consulate rush, your?opponent has already lost on the economic front. In short he/she lost.

with perfect play yea, but if you''re not careful you can very easily find yourself in a situation where you have to shrine in base just to maintain enough population space for vils and army and your opponent has shrined all the hunts on the map, in which case you''ve lost. There a guy I think named black_viiii_t or something like that and basically all he does is a cons rush and he''s beaten most of the top playersplayers....
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

japan mirror

Post by yemshi »

Well don't go yumi if you are not defending. They just can't siege shrines and the ageup is harder to do since
an ageup doesn't cost wood.
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

japan mirror

Post by Wuangaga »

I always do 600w 4v 4v ashi atk daimyo in colonial, only spam ashi and be agressive to punish possible age ups. Maybe mix nagis against consulate rush, you can definitly go ahead in shrine count and slowly win if you don't get horrible trades.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

japan mirror

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

600w 4v 600c

Make 10-20 ashi depending on his ashi count and siege shrines. Get market ups and age with the Shogunate. The next two shipments are 2 flaming arrows from your daimyo. Spam disciplined ashigaru and control your units well.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

japan mirror

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

600 4 4, go shrine boom, if your opponent is booming, go ashi, if he is agressive, go yumi.
Try to age3 just after him, that way you'll have the map and more eco.
Greece fingolfin
Musketeer
ESO: my_pace

japan mirror

Post by fingolfin »

Thanks
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

japan mirror

Post by blackwidow »

bramboy wrote:600w 4v 600c

Make 10-20 ashi depending on his ashi count and siege shrines. Get market ups and age with the Shogunate. The next two shipments are 2 flaming arrows from your daimyo. Spam disciplined ashigaru and control your units well.
!
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

japan mirror

Post by noissance »

Shrine boom and wall. Train yumi (shrines to food or wood) and ship 600 W to make TP's for ashi. I have seen some lt's use the EXP card, but idk how good their success is. Make pillarless walls (saves wood) and try to make the fight into one with chokepoints you can abuse. This is pretty much the most u can do vs sohei rush or something. Sending japan's edition of CM also helps here. Idk if it will help, but monastery + pistolero for hit/run and japanese monk healer tech. Consulate yamabushi's if you predict raids, else stay with portugal for besterio's. Samurais are useless unless u get it from a shipment. Dojos are meh, not really useful in real games only comp stomps. Safeguard damiyos if you made any.
Error 404: Signature not found
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

japan mirror

noissance wrote:Shrine boom and wall. Train yumi (shrines to food or wood) and ship 600 W to make TP''s for ashi. I have seen some lt''s use the EXP card, but idk how good their success is. Make pillarless walls (saves wood) and try to make the fight into one with chokepoints you can abuse. This is pretty much the most u can do vs sohei rush or something. Sending japan''s edition of CM also helps here. Idk if it will help, but monastery + pistolero for hit/run and japanese monk healer tech. Consulate yamabushi''s if you predict raids, else stay with portugal for besterio''s. Samurais are useless unless u get it from a shipment. Dojos are meh, not really useful in real games only comp stomps. Safeguard damiyos if you made any.
?
Don''t know if you''re trolling or just noob.
No Flag Hagi
Dragoon

japan mirror

Post by Hagi »

I was wondering how good/bad is the rush strat 300w / fb consulate + raks.
In the game below, black XIII uses this BO to slow down the opponent's eco and shrine boom + TPs behind with total map control.
That looks like a nice alternative to do sometimes to surprise your opponent.
What is your thought?

[attachment id="2210"]
Attachments
[RE SP] Black_XIII_T[JP] vs Lukeatmenow[FR] - ESOC Tibet.age3yrec
(466.73 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
ESOC Tibet
ESOC Tibet
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 19 minutes
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

japan mirror

If you scout it you just win.
If you don t you can loose tho, but that's easy to see.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

japan mirror

Post by fei123456 »

if it's a low hunt map 300w may work. also wall hp is nerfed now.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

japan mirror

Post by Marco1698 »

600w 4v 4v (if opponent's timing make you afraid,replace 4v with yumi). Shrine boom will work if you don't waste too many vills imo
Germany optimusprime
Advanced Player
ESO: optimus__prime

japan mirror

Post by optimusprime »

marco1698 wrote:600w 4v 4v (if opponent''s timing make you afraid,replace 4v with yumi). Shrine boom will work if you don''t waste too many vills imo
tell me more pls, can you make a "marco japan guide"?
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

japan mirror

Post by Marco1698 »

optimusprime wrote:
marco1698 wrote:600w 4v 4v (if opponents timing make you afraid,replace 4v with yumi). Shrine boom will work if you dont waste too many vills imo
tell me more pls, can you make a "marco japan guide"?

there is already a guide for Japan. So I wont
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

japan mirror

Post by noissance »

diarouga wrote:
noissance wrote:Shrine boom and wall. Train yumi (shrines to food or wood) and ship 600 W to make TPs for ashi. I have seen some lts use the EXP card, but idk how good their success is. Make pillarless walls (saves wood) and try to make the fight into one with chokepoints you can abuse. This is pretty much the most u can do vs sohei rush or something. Sending japans edition of CM also helps here. Idk if it will help, but monastery + pistolero for hit/run and japanese monk healer tech. Consulate yamabushis if you predict raids, else stay with portugal for besterios. Samurais are useless unless u get it from a shipment. Dojos are meh, not really useful in real games only comp stomps. Safeguard damiyos if you made any.
?
Dont know if youre trolling or just noob.

? There no rule for only top players posting. If there is, then this site is a failure.
Error 404: Signature not found