Germany lordraphael
Howdah

19 Dec 2015, 22:36

France Vs Germany- The Guide

Hey guys I decided to use my extensive knowledge about the French Civilisation and write a guide on how to play vs Germany, because I felt lots of people have limited or wrong knowleadge about this matchup and just don´t play it correctly. I feel like this matchup is one of the funiest to play and to watch and also a pretty fair one. I put the guide in spoilers because it is quite the long text.
I also uploaded a word document and an Open document for those of you who would like to have it better formatted. Have fun with it :)
spoiler

Special thanks goes to Musketjr for taking the time and correcting my countless mistakes :oops:
Attachments
IAmSoldieR_Germany_VS_LordRaphael_France_ESOC Arizona.age3Yrec
(585.72 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
IAmSoldieR_Germany_VS_LordRaphael_France_ESOC Pampas Sierras.age3Yrec
(447.56 KiB) Downloaded 193 times
IAmSoldieR_Germany_VS_LordRaphael_France_Siberia.age3Yrec
(436.5 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
France Vs Germany word.docx
(22.75 KiB) Downloaded 259 times
France Vs Germany.odt
(11.97 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

19 Dec 2015, 22:55

Nice!
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

19 Dec 2015, 23:01

Thanks ;)
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 01
ESO: Garja

19 Dec 2015, 23:13

Good guide. My favorite part is where it says how to lame the native scout snare.
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

19 Dec 2015, 23:34

Garja wrote:Good guide. My favorite part is where it says how to lame the native scout snare.

#NerfNativePlease
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

19 Dec 2015, 23:48

Everyone wanted to nerf Naive American scout snare except two people. Their nicknames both start with G. What a fucking coincidence...
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
Italy Garja
ESOC Maps Team
Donator 01
ESO: Garja

19 Dec 2015, 23:55

lol
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

19 Dec 2015, 23:56

Thanks for this :)
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
ESOC Media Team
ESO: mr_bramboy

20 Dec 2015, 00:43

zoom wrote:Everyone wanted to nerf Naive American scout snare except two people. Their nicknames both start with G. What a fucking coincidence...

Was it gh0st007?
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

20 Dec 2015, 01:29

zoom wrote:Everyone wanted to nerf Naive American scout snare except two people. Their nicknames both start with G. What a fucking coincidence...

Oh, and one is not Goongoon!
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
No Flag farran34
Dragoon
Donator 01

20 Dec 2015, 01:39

Very helpful, thanks!
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger

20 Dec 2015, 03:20

I have a question

How can you kill the TP? You will have 5 musks home, but if 14 uhlan show up the 5 musks arent gonna do anything. Also, if you go siege with 10 musks he can call mm from across the map and come with 14 uhlans and clean them up?

Also, what about musk huss where you hit a little bit later? Like TP and market, 4v 700w and make 2 raxes from 700w. Then 600w for pikes or 700g
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Germany lordraphael
Howdah

20 Dec 2015, 03:40

ovi12 wrote:I have a question

How can you kill the TP? You will have 5 musks home, but if 14 uhlan show up the 5 musks arent gonna do anything. Also, if you go siege with 10 musks he can call mm from across the map and come with 14 uhlans and clean them up?

Also, what about musk huss where you hit a little bit later? Like TP and market, 4v 700w and make 2 raxes from 700w. Then 600w for pikes or 700g

By the time you are sieging his tp he wont have 14 ulhans ready, and engaging musks with uhlans is a very dangerous thing and most players wont take this risk even if they could win. Besides 14 uhlans wont come out of nowhere, usually you can guess how many uhlans he has and if it is save to go for a tp kill or not. Also try positioning your scout between his tp and tc to make sure that you wont be caught off guard by a high number of uhlans.
I have never seen someone calling mm to save his tp so idk know about that it might work but the question is if its worth the risk.
I uploaded some replays which show how to do the musk semi and I will continue to add more replays which should give you some inisight on how to execute this build and how to react to certain situations
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
India _DB_
Howdah

20 Dec 2015, 05:14

Great guide! :)

I kinda find it hard to win this MU as ger tbh
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

20 Dec 2015, 08:04

Mr_Bramboy wrote:

Was it gh0st007?

bram, idk why u always pick on me..haha :P
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

22 Dec 2015, 06:39

lordraphael wrote:

By the time you are sieging his tp he wont have 14 ulhans ready, and engaging musks with uhlans is a very dangerous thing and most players wont take this risk even if they could win. Besides 14 uhlans wont come out of nowhere, usually you can guess how many uhlans he has and if it is save to go for a tp kill or not. Also try positioning your scout between his tp and tc to make sure that you wont be caught off guard by a high number of uhlans.
I have never seen someone calling mm to save his tp so idk know about that it might work but the question is if its worth the risk.
I uploaded some replays which show how to do the musk semi and I will continue to add more replays which should give you some inisight on how to execute this build and how to react to certain situations

First of all thanks for the awesome guide.. i have some questions though.... in all the recs, what i saw was u aging up before germany rather than the other way around and germany opted for 700w 700g instead of what i find is a better build as germany, vs french, 700g then 700 w... how do u stop that....if u go fortress i am sure he will push out before u have the goon mass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvDMo7EqCX4 this is BS vs sam where BS does the same....
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

22 Dec 2015, 07:58

mnogud wrote:
lordraphael wrote:

First of all thanks for the awesome guide.. i have some questions though.... in all the recs, what i saw was u aging up before germany rather than the other way around and germany opted for 700w 700g instead of what i find is a better build as germany, vs french, 700g then 700 w... how do u stop that....if u go fortress i am sure he will push out before u have the goon mass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvDMo7EqCX4 this is BS vs sam where BS does the same....

You still have 20 musk so that's fine.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

22 Dec 2015, 08:42

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
mnogud wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You still have 20 musk so that's fine.

It will still be the awkward musk vs skirm tho and germany will be the one pushing and idling you
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme

22 Dec 2015, 08:45

You'll have some skirms/goons by the time.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

22 Dec 2015, 11:53

Love you for the guidexD
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

23 Dec 2015, 03:03

thank you my lord
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
No Flag ovi12
Jaeger

23 Dec 2015, 04:11

Hazza54321 wrote:thank you my lord

You're welcome my strelet
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

23 Dec 2015, 10:18

nerf scout!
(and nerf sioux warchief too)
"Why don't you dare to play with me if you already know who I am? You can never beat me even if I don't cheat."
"Aoe3 is dying, and cheating keeps it alive."
——Chuanchuan Chen(陈川川)
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

23 Dec 2015, 10:24

also, when i'm playing german, i'm in trouble dealing with hussar(or cuirass)+goon combo.
war wagon is such a slow unit, uhlan+skirm lose to cuirass goon. blackrider is good, but it's luxury to save 1000g and train no units in a fast game.
uhlan is not a strong cav in fact. they lose to hussar easily, let alone cuirass.
"Why don't you dare to play with me if you already know who I am? You can never beat me even if I don't cheat."
"Aoe3 is dying, and cheating keeps it alive."
——Chuanchuan Chen(陈川川)
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

23 Dec 2015, 11:00

Couprider wrote:also, when i'm playing german, i'm in trouble dealing with hussar(or cuirass)+goon combo.
war wagon is such a slow unit, uhlan+skirm lose to cuirass goon. blackrider is good, but it's luxury to save 1000g and train no units in a fast game.
uhlan is not a strong cav in fact. they lose to hussar easily, let alone cuirass.

uhlans arent supposed to fight other cav, also hussars are more costly.
1 cuiir>2uhlans because cuir have area damage which means it will hit both the cav at the same time..
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”