India vs Dutch

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India vs Dutch

Post by Jaeger »

Can someone give me tips and tell me why I lost this game? I know India wins with the 12 sepoy build but I think it should win with whatever it does.

Postgame:

After my push didn't work, I stacked like 1k resources to age, but when I ran out of food in my base I changed my mind. That sucked because I couldn't continue pushing right away, I had to wait to spend those resources on army.

I played with the sound bug so I know I lost more units and vills for free than I should have :(
Attachments
[RE SP] Ovi12[IN] vs PoniPoika[DU] - Great Plains.age3yrec
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 111 times
Great Plains
Great Plains
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 18 minutes
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

India vs Dutch

Post by _H2O »

I don't think they win with the 12 sepoy build for free.

What was his comp in fortress. Did you not have enough zams? Most common way to lose with india = not enough zams.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India vs Dutch

Post by Jaeger »

Well he defended my push with skirm huss ryuter and when he saw I wasn't aging up he went ryuter falc. It was really awkward, I didn't have anymore hunts in my base so I couldn't age but I also had a lot of unspent because initially I was planning to age so I couldn't stop him from going ryuter falc.

I did 600w 300e 4 sowar 5 sepoy with all market ups except imperial bureaucracy and TP from 600w. I got huss from 300e, made 3 sepoy batches and then only ghurka, and I pushed when 4 sowars were otw.
He did 5 huss 3 bank semi ff.
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06

India vs Dutch

Post by _H2O »

sounds like a kinda imbetween build, imo if you go boomy style you finish the boom. No real gain from not getting 150 150 150 or skipping 2nd wood trickle. You kinda missingo ut on the nice timing where you can get 4 sowar card with 3 hussar (after sending 3 vil) + your few zams and gurkaa.

You also could just age up. 2 sepoy + minute threat + elephants blocks 5 hussar, you actually need to make no units if they make hussar
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India vs Dutch

Post by Jaeger »

Yeah Ill try full boom it's better but I hate fighting non veteran ghurka vs vet skirm so I made up that build to hopefully kill him with before too many vet skirms XD. I've tried aging up, but i feel like on some maps (especially where you have only 1 gold mine) you get outmassed before you are able to push out of your base for more resources? Dutch ages up faster so they can mass skirms earlier, and skirm with infantry combat>ghurka . If you you both spam from 2 rax you will get outskirmed, at least until you get your own ghurka upgrade card :(

About the 5 huss thing, I've had games where they escape from the mm, then come back a minute later with another batch of huss and rekt my 2 sepoy+mm+elephants. Then I forced to make 1-2 full batches of sepoy in case they go for even 5 more huss lol.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

India vs Dutch

Post by Mitoe »

If they make more hussar they're significantly delaying their age up, and honestly you probably don't need to call sentries unless they make that 2nd batch of hussar. Alternatively, you could also keep a sepoy (or zamburak) in the queue and cancel it once it's 50% done and start it again. That way if he does make more hussar you have the option to finish the batch to defend or just age up.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India vs Dutch

Post by Jaeger »

MITOEEEEEEE did you rec those games?
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

India vs Dutch

Post by Mitoe »

Yeah but the first 2 games were under 8 minutes, and the 30 minute game wasn't recorded -.-" I won all of them though, on both sides (India vs French)
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India vs Dutch

Post by Jaeger »

You did ff with India?
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06

India vs Dutch

Post by _H2O »

ovi12 wrote:Yeah Ill try full boom it''s better but I hate fighting non veteran ghurka vs vet skirm so I made up that build to hopefully kill him with before too many vet skirms XD. I''ve tried aging up, but i feel like on some maps (especially where you have only 1 gold mine) you get outmassed before you are able to push out of your base for more resources? Dutch ages up faster so they can mass skirms earlier, and skirm with infantry combat>'ghurka . If you you both spam from 2 rax you will get outskirmed, at least until you get your own ghurka upgrade card :(

About the 5 huss thing, I''ve had games where they escape from the mm, then come back a minute later with another batch of huss and rekt my 2 sepoy+mm+elephants. Then I forced to make 1-2 full batches of sepoy in case they go for even 5 more huss lol.
The 4 minutes dont have to kill the 5 hussar, and as mitoe said if somehow 10 hussar come back full hp and you only have 2 sepoy thats going to happen later. And by then you will have your stable up and can make 5 zams. After 5 zams his cav is useless and a delayed age3 is favorable for you.