Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Re: Piroshiki FF

Post by Method_man714 »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Not much more to say about this strat lol

Typical forum elitism, how can you consider "This is bad" to be constructive criticism?

Because its a terrible strategy is most cases, and people shouldnt be led to believe it is decent.
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

I will use piro ff to rek u skrubs...
oranges.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Aizamk wrote:I will use piro ff to rek u skrubs...

atm i am developing strategy how to beat it (counter it) :P
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Couprider wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Only 1 player does it and 15v age up is as fast but you have 5 more vills+ 8more pikes, so what's the point to prepare vs this build but not vs the standard all in?

no.
how do you have 5 more vill 8 more pike? you have 15+2 and piro has 12+2. and he can send 8 pike before age 3 too.
also a colonial push wont have lancer and cannon lol.

That's not true, he goes 12+0 and if he doesn't get the early tp (75% of the game since 66%+no tp maps) he can not send 8pikes.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

britishmusketeer wrote:
_DB_ wrote:If Piro can win games, it shouldnt be too bad

Piro has a high(ish) pr (33) and a low(ish) 1v1 elo (2100). And he doesn't play team. Basically means that he wins (relatively for his pr) alot vs lower level players and loses (relatively for his pr) alot vs higher level players. This means that his build can win alot of games at a lower level, but will never work vs a higher level player in the long run with the exception of imbalanced RE maps. That is the definition of a bad build imo.

Exactly. 2100 is a major elo (rank isn t relevant, the more you play, the higher you are, even if you're bad). And he wins because majors/lt co are bad and his bo surprises. Boneng and aizamk are trolling a lot more and are pr37-38 xD.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:

Piro has a high(ish) pr (33) and a low(ish) 1v1 elo (2100). And he doesn't play team. Basically means that he wins (relatively for his pr) alot vs lower level players and loses (relatively for his pr) alot vs higher level players. This means that his build can win alot of games at a lower level, but will never work vs a higher level player in the long run with the exception of imbalanced RE maps. That is the definition of a bad build imo.

Exactly. 2100 is a major elo (rank isn t relevant, the more you play, the higher you are, even if you're bad). And he wins because majors/lt co are bad and his bo surprises. Boneng and aizamk are trolling a lot more and are pr37-38 xD.

How does boneng trolls ( uses weird builds) ?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

thebritish wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

How does boneng trolls ( uses weird builds) ?

He goes for FI or no vill rushes every games?
In a final of a 2650$ tournament, he went for a 8min age up as brit, he went 20 manors and water boom lol. How isn't it a troll build?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:

bit naiive to say lt cols and major are noobs
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

Hazza54321 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

bit naiive to say lt cols and major are noobs

hazza op
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Piro's start really doesn't have anything to do with opponents skill level, whatsoever.

Its a cheese build. It's a build where, after the game, you want a re and want to destroy him because now you know his strats, and why it works.

It relies on his opponent not knowing the correct way to counter it (killing his tower).

You could be PR 40 and never see it coming, and lose. You can also be PR 20 and study his build a lot, and win.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

IAmSoldieR wrote:Piro's start really doesn't have anything to do with opponents skill level, whatsoever.

Its a cheese build. It's a build where, after the game, you want a re and want to destroy him because now you know his strats, and why it works.

It relies on his opponent not knowing the correct way to counter it (killing his tower).

You could be PR 40 and never see it coming, and lose. You can also be PR 20 and study his build a lot, and win.

You only need to kill his tower to win?
Pro Player

Post by SoldieR »

That essentially wins it. It's up to each player's style of what to do from there. Whether you did a 10 musk semi, or an age 2 - 2 rax musk spam and spread units to surround and so cannons don't do much, or if you want to stay age 2 and also include 2 groups of Cav flanking, or if ur spain, dog flank.

A lot work from there, he is quite poor at micro, so wait til his pike go in to siege and just flank. Or make him chase you behind tc then pop MM to kill falcs.
Pro Player

Post by SoldieR »

thebritish wrote:
IAmSoldieR wrote:Piro's start really doesn't have anything to do with opponents skill level, whatsoever.

And BTW - if you were trying to be a sarcastic dweeb, I didn't say you win, I said to counter it.
PS: this topic is not about how to counter it; it's about how to execute it. PM someone if you want the aforementioned.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

IAmSoldieR wrote:
thebritish wrote:

And BTW - if you were trying to be a sarcastic dweeb, I didn't say you win, I said to counter it.
PS: this topic is not about how to counter it; it's about how to execute it. PM someone if you want the aforementioned.

No, i was serious when i asked that.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

In my view, the FF of which counsel speaks is not only irregular but also dangerous and frankly cannot subsist within a decent, morally-upright society such as ours. For this reason alone I grant the motion to have this presentation ["the FF"] rescinded from the record. Durokan, you will appear before a panel of your peers to defend what you have done - it is directed. Forum-posters dismissed.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

musketjr wrote:In my view, the FF of which counsel speaks is not only irregular but also dangerous and frankly cannot subsist within a decent, morally-upright society such as ours. For this reason alone I grant the motion to have this presentation ["the FF"] rescinded from the record. Durokan, you will appear before a panel of your peers to defend what you have done - it is directed. Forum-posters dismissed.

Musket!
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

Post by Durokan »

musketjr wrote:In my view, the FF of which counsel speaks is not only irregular but also dangerous and frankly cannot subsist within a decent, morally-upright society such as ours. For this reason alone I grant the motion to have this presentation ["the FF"] rescinded from the record. Durokan, you will appear before a panel of your peers to defend what you have done - it is directed. Forum-posters dismissed.

Why does nobody ever read the first sentence of my posts D:

For reference

"*original write-up by bugattivitesse but was lost in site migration*"

I wrote nothing in this guide.
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

lmao
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:

2100 is major?
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Hazza54321 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

2100 is major?

i doubt that 2100 is major ELO
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

Hazza54321 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

2100 is major?
2200 is major imo
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

2100 is indeed captain rank. 2000 1st lt I think and 2200 major. Might be that low major is like 2150. Seems pretty easy. Wonder if its that consistent (100 points per rank) at other levels.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

piroshiki is 2100elo now but he reached 2500 before.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Yeah when boneng who s 2k3 was 2k7 and naga who s 2k5 was 2k9 lol.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

Hazza54321 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

2100 is major?

so harry pr37 comfirmed!
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience