Civ by civ guide from the masterz?

How pumped are you to see these guides?!?!?

SOUNDS AWESOME WOLOLOLOL<3~!~!!!@@@##@!@@@@@
83%
COOL!
6%
meh
9%
bad idea
2%

Total votes: 47

No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

h2o wrote:Fly Crow is shit until industrial I would trade slowly spawning flying crows for the like 6 or 8 vils on wood that the tower gives. The big difference is the skirms that pop when you age
how about building the tower to go age 2 and configuring it to food and go age3 to using confucian to go age3. Do you think this build will work?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

mnogud wrote:
h2o wrote:Fly Crow is shit until industrial I would trade slowly spawning flying crows for the like 6 or 8 vils on wood that the tower gives. The big difference is the skirms that pop when you age
how about building the tower to go age 2 and configuring it to food and go age3 to using confucian to go age3. Do you think this build will work?
You need the food crates from the age2 wonder to age in time and you also need the 3pike to defend raids.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

diarouga wrote:
mnogud wrote:how about building the tower to go age 2 and configuring it to food and go age3 to using confucian to go age3. Do you think this build will work?
You need the food crates from the age2 wonder to age in time and you also need the 3pike to defend raids.
What if you semi ff with TP and unit shipment, and go age 2 with tower? You can do normal 2 village discovery, gather for TP in transition, then ship 9 pike 700g 700w? When I do that i usually have way more than 1200f when the 700g comes, so i think it could work fine.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Post by mnogud »

diarouga wrote:
mnogud wrote:how about building the tower to go age 2 and configuring it to food and go age3 to using confucian to go age3. Do you think this build will work?
i meant in a mirror.....
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Post by _H2O »

I think the trickle is worse if you make it in age 2 and it would slow your age up time as well and it's not as many cold if it's not on wood. But I would have to check
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Ye the age2 trickle on wood is worth about as much per sec as the army that spawns fr the palace. And you dont get 500f
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Does the trickle increase if you age or only increase if you build it in a later age?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Only the latter
No Flag Quarbi
Crossbow

Post by Quarbi »

Where is the link to goodspeed's guide? I cannot find it on site.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

I did an iro guide on rtss somewhere, with recs

Here it[url=http://www.rts-sanctuary.com/RTS-Sanctuary/showtopic=195452&'pid=2132538&'mode=threaded&'show=&'st=&']IS[/url]2010 but still should be same idea
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

link soldier ?
Pro Player

Post by SoldieR »

Added in edit
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

Great ! thanks ')
Pro Player

Post by SoldieR »

I made that back then cause I was so desperate for more good players, I didn't care if they only iro lamed xD
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by bart331 »

iamsoldier wrote:I made that back then cause I was so desperate for more good players, I didn''t care if they only iro lamed xD

Nice excuse !
Pro Player

Post by SoldieR »

So confused :S
Brazil Nautica
Musketeer
ESO: Marechal_Rondon

Post by Nautica »

umeu wrote:Thats what makes ports so fun to play. ye u will have many scary moments with any strat :p but i think the semi deals with them the best in most cases. There is also the cav semi and the 10 huss semi with some musk which can nicely deal with russia or dutch i think. Even the double rax bow or musket contain is decent. But will have to test it again when im back. I forgot so much already that maybe im mixing things up.
imo turtle Fi with cm is the best way to play ports in land maps, like Setugen or Aramisses[span] [/span]
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by bart331 »

marechal wrote:
umeu wrote:Thats what makes ports so fun to play. ye u will have many scary moments with any strat :p but i think the semi deals with them the best in most cases. There is also the cav semi and the 10 huss semi with some musk which can nicely deal with russia or dutch i think. Even the double rax bow or musket contain is decent. But will have to test it again when im back. I forgot so much already that maybe im mixing things up.
imo turtle Fi with cm is the best way to play ports in land maps, like Setugen or Aramisses[span][/span]

Ye setugen was good with em
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

marechal wrote:
imo turtle Fi with cm is the best way to play ports in land maps, like Setugen or Aramisses[span] [/span]
Playing them like that is BORING and LAME, and its not even that good only it takes a LOT of work to counter it which is why it can win sometimes.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

marechal wrote:
imo turtle Fi with cm is the best way to play ports in land maps, like Setugen or Aramisses[span][/span]

Imo not. Fi is too easy to beat :/ most ff timins will crush fi. Just hit shrtly after ports reaches indus at like 11 min with no units and all res running out and crush them. Or some civs can rush n win even
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:
marechal wrote:imo turtle Fi with cm is the best way to play ports in land maps, like Setugen or Aramisses[span] [/span]

Imo not. Fi is too easy to beat :/ most ff timins will crush fi. Just hit shrtly after ports reaches indus at like 11 min with no units and all res running out and crush them. Or some civs can rush n win even
yeah mass skirm goon rapes port FI, the mass goons will just snipe the artillery no problem cause not many cassadors, and then the skirms will just rape the 20 range goons. You just need some siege tho, maybe petards or falcs.
No Flag Quarbi
Crossbow

Post by Quarbi »

deleted_user wrote:
quarbi wrote:Where is the link to goodspeeds guide? I cannot find it on site.
http://eso-community.net/thread/140/tad-guide-3
Thank you so much!
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

ovi12 wrote:
umeu wrote:Imo not. Fi is too easy to beat :/ most ff timins will crush fi. Just hit shrtly after ports reaches indus at like 11 min with no units and all res running out and crush them. Or some civs can rush n win even
yeah mass skirm goon rapes port FI, the mass goons will just snipe the artillery no problem cause not many cassadors, and then the skirms will just rape the 20 range goons. You just need some siege tho, maybe petards or falcs.
The port should have CM and is base walled. So with 2 heavy canons behind walls+ mms he should be ok.