Civ by civ guide from the masterz?

How pumped are you to see these guides?!?!?

SOUNDS AWESOME WOLOLOLOL<3~!~!!!@@@##@!@@@@@
83%
COOL!
6%
meh
9%
bad idea
2%

Total votes: 47

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

diarouga wrote:
ovi12 wrote:yeah mass skirm goon rapes port FI, the mass goons will just snipe the artillery no problem cause not many cassadors, and then the skirms will just rape the 20 range goons. You just need some siege tho, maybe petards or falcs.
The port should have CM and is base walled. So with 2 heavy canons behind walls+ mms he should be ok.
Yeah I mean you will take a lot of losses, but I think you will still win in the end with your remass potential. Also, if you save up resources for minutemen it kindda means you dont really make any goons in transition to indus. The port will pretty much have to go on mills once he reaches indus if you dont let him sneak a TC. I guess you could loose all your skirms to like surprise mams if goons are away to get the cannons, but thats why you should probably mix in somehting like swiss pikes for siege and antimam.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

I'm quite sure FI is viable.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

diarouga wrote:I''m quite sure FI is viable.
I mean it''s probably not worse than port''s other options XD, I was just saying what I think is the way to counter it, based on my games of doing FI. I never found FI fun at all tho (unless maybe youre talking about water) and it''s also annoying to play against.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

ovi12 wrote:
diarouga wrote:Im quite sure FI is viable.
I mean its probably not worse than ports other options XD, I was just saying what I think is the way to counter it, based on my games of doing FI. I never found FI fun at all tho (unless maybe youre talking about water) and its also annoying to play against.
I find it funny. To see your opponent massing super hard and loose everything vs TC/walls lol.
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

I used to love doing otto FI with 3tc, Fort, church and bombard card lol (I copied the bo from freedomfighter), worked quiet well vs few civs
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

benj89 wrote:I used to love doing otto FI with 3tc, Fort, church and bombard card lol (I copied the bo from freedomfighter), worked quiet well vs few civs
Fi revo as otto is a very good strat. But 3 tc booms sucks^^
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by bart331 »

Its the most enjoyable way to play ottomans
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

I'm talking about nilla here so no revo, and this strat managed to own some col+ at a time where decent players played on nilla. mostly cuz the first push ended up cost effective for opponent since he prepared the culvs etc, so it was about maintaining a jan spam with the bombard and guard spahi. was also because of CM ofc.. (which isn't in the bo but still must be in deck for this)
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

ofc this strat is beatable, but at that time few people were expecting it and knew how to deal with it