Shipping units vs shipping crates

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

edeholland wrote:
umeu wrote:livestock is great lategame, but its too much hassle. also they fatten quite fast. tbh if you ever get like 8+ sheep or cows on a map, its worth to make a pen just for that. problem is, most times there is too much agression and u cant spare 200w. but on maps like texas its viable and also in teamgames its more than viable.

i think aklak and i showed in interjections challenge that when it comes to getting alot of res quickly, livestock is the way, not crates :P
I am not saying livestock isnt good. Its very good to have (400*10)/2=2000 free food at 9 minutes. Its just that the livestock shipments dont pay off.

ye probably not. however its always worth imo, if u have like 10 sheep = 3000f to gather it asap and then get 10 new sheep to continue the cycle. thing is, after a while u just forget about that shit.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

I want to try this out now. In a 3v3 on a livestock map send Stock Yards, Funneling then Ranching. Dual pen and delay your age up somewhat. Send stupid amounts of food to both your teammates.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

Do you think it works if you do it with Chinese? Go tp + village, send 300% card first, use food?
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:
edeholland wrote:2100 food, which you still need to gather, so thats around 1200 actual food. Which is still not worth it if you have to wait 20 minutes. If you build a livestock pen you still gotta wait like 5, and then you also have to spend another 200 wood. If livestock shipment were ever worth it, PR 30+ players would have used them or got them in deck at least. ')
livestock is great lategame, but its too much hassle. also they fatten quite fast. tbh if you ever get like 8+ sheep or cows on a map, its worth to make a pen just for that. problem is, most times there is too much agression and u cant spare 200w. but on maps like texas its viable and also in teamgames its more than viable.

i think aklak and i showed in interjections challenge that when it comes to getting alot of res quickly, livestock is the way, not crates :P
Lol that seems so arbitrary, everybody talks about the magic number 8 for all the livestock, but 8 sheep is probably worth 6-7 cows.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

6 cows would also be worth it, tho they take longer to fatten. hence if u need the food faster, 8 sheep is better.