India Good Faith FF

No Flag slay3r19
Crossbow

India Good Faith FF

Post by slay3r19 »

i really think you might be on to something with this build, but i do feel it is too slow, i think in order to use that card i think you do a karni 10/10 and ship goodfaith agreements as your first card (meaning no tp in discovery and no shipping the first wood trickle) 2nd shipment is 300 export, from this you get the 500 wood and 500 coin shipments, then you wait a little while(like 30 seconds to a min) and get the 500 food. between these 3 and the karni, you should be able to get all market techs, and start massing, you should be able to get the ottoman vills relatively quickly too because they are also discounted. I honestly do feel that these 3 shipments from the french cons really kick start the indian eco and lets them start massing quicker. This card is really a 360+ export card. Because you can still get other things cheaper too, such as the ottoman MM and the ports fishing boats, admittedly these are waaay later. It also worth noting if you do it this way your ottoman vills will be a min or 2 later than they normally would. All in all, this card is actually an okay shipment IMO.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India Good Faith FF

Post by Jaeger »

musketjr wrote:also dont listen to gs, he is just a dirty nilla scrub after all
lol ok
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India Good Faith FF

Post by Jaeger »

calmyourtits wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Well for example you know french will most likely age up, regardless if you stay age 2 or age 3, and the 12 sepoy just slow them down. Also yeah you have very late market (9 mins) but you get 800w to kinda make up for that (maybe lets say 600 cause u spend vs building the wonder.

What else can you do vs french? Eco ff and rush followed by colonial play both fail in my experience.
Honestly I dont know, havent tested enough. I think in theory a semi-FF is the way to go, with defensive slow agra transition TP 300e 600g then age up with karni. Or slow karni to colonial for more eco, then fortress with char gate or taj mahal.
10/10 karni also an option, slightly faster.
Hm but wont you get idled a LOT if you have only 2 sepoy vs 5 huss? And even if you make like 1-2 more, what if they randomly decide to go 10 huss and rape ur 4v sepoy and then idle EVERYTHING and you can even get out 5 sepoy batch to defend and u loose?
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

India Good Faith FF

Post by Goodspeed »

Sentries?
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

India Good Faith FF

Post by musketjr »

try it with spain too. musk and rod card rush then ageup. 700w, rod, 700g, 5vill
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

India Good Faith FF

Post by WickedCossack »

180 export for 500res? Wow that's actually decent. Like others have said it's probably not actually a top competitive strategy but there is for sure some potential there. Maybe with a slick crisp build it could be ok.

I wonder if you could work the port consulate into it since it's cheaper to age, though meh time to change allies is so big. You can do straight up port consulate FF with trickle trickle 600c on water maps (sending 3 boats) which is kinda neat. Then 11 roided-up besterios in age3 with intervention.

What does GFA do for the age3 cons techs ? I barely ever use them, are there even any good ones ?
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

India Good Faith FF

Post by Jaeger »

calmyourtits wrote:Sentries?
Well you use those up to not have 2 sepoy die to 5 huss, and if lets say 9 huss come next time and you have only 3 sepoy it''s a bad day :(
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

India Good Faith FF

Post by Goodspeed »

Then always have a sepoy queued and fill the batch if necessary and cancel it otherwise. Oldest trick in the book. I've done agra FFs against cav semi and never ran into trouble in colonial.
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon

India Good Faith FF

Post by Nymphomaniac »

wickedcossack wrote:What does GFA do for the age3 cons techs ? I barely ever use them, are there even any good ones ?
GFA reduces the export cost of improvements (the ones in 3rd row in any consulate, e.g. surgeon, petard, spies for Brits) by 50% almost.

Its very good if used in treaty playing as Japan imo (without having to ship 300e). You get faster shipments improvement and 2100 exp from Spain cons' bank, arsenal, church from Dutch cons' Budhisho priciples from Japan cons.
No Flag bart331
Lancer
Donator 01

India Good Faith FF

Post by bart331 »

Gonna try this with asap tp from starting wood and then send trickle plus this. Was looking for a good follow up shipment for india but this might be it. Thx for the writeup
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

India Good Faith FF

Post by yemshi »

China has the same Option aswell :)
What I did was:
1) GFA
(ageup' 200 wood for Consulate)
2)300 Export (Remember to ally when card arrived' send 500coin,500food,500wood, ally brits)
3) Still 700 Wood
4) Now you can send the 6-ish vill card or 8 Chu-Ko-Nu if needed
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

India Good Faith FF

Post by deleted_user0 »

calmyourtits wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Well for example you know french will most likely age up, regardless if you stay age 2 or age 3, and the 12 sepoy just slow them down. Also yeah you have very late market (9 mins) but you get 800w to kinda make up for that (maybe lets say 600 cause u spend vs building the wonder.

What else can you do vs french? Eco ff and rush followed by colonial play both fail in my experience.
Honestly I dont know, havent tested enough. I think in theory a semi-FF is the way to go, with defensive slow agra transition TP 300e 600g then age up with karni. Or slow karni to colonial for more eco, then fortress with char gate or taj mahal.?
10/10 karni also an option, slightly faster.

I tested both semis, and i dont like this one tbh. Its just as fast as when you send 600w 300exp trckle and use fre consulate for coin and wood shipments. Yesthat means no mm or otto cav or 4vil but it means also a 1000 res which will take 4vil a long time to gather. Not having 4 vill is also offset by being able to send trckle unless ur under such heavy pressure in which case you need to send units or die, but then u probably misread your opponents plan and shouldnt age. Having the 500w means you will never be housed, can get both veteran upgrades easily while spaming sepoy ghurka from rax agra. I get all market upgrades except imp buro early so its super greedy.

All india semis hit up around 9 min to 10.30 i feel. If you have 400w start or 300w with wood tres you can even early tp and have like 2 shipments ready upon aging. I can now consistently age up around 10 min, though usually i put 4 vils, so it can be faster. Tres can speed up the time by like a minute.

I feel the semi is superstrong.but you need to scout so you dont get caught offguard by any age2 agression. This is a strength of the build tho, because you open 600w export you are super flexible. U simply ally to otto and play normal if you scout age2 agression which you think you cant hold.
The only weakness is that its fairly slow, and even though you can get like 10 ghurka out during transition, its really hard to deal effectively with fast skirmisher pressure that has enough anti to deal with the mahout and explorer. Usually the agra and potential urumi mahout pop is enough to deter real agression tho. And once india gets this combo going with urumi mahout sepoy ghurka with mansadabar, no other army except sioux can win fights vs them.

Im not sure of the mu vs france. I feel like fre semi with upped vils and mm can easily deal with a 12 sepoy rush, even if 10/10. Then a quick 2 cannon will really fuck india up cuz it kinda forces early siege ele which just take up a lot of pop and are useless after eles die. Cuz siege isnt too important for india in this mu since they are the defender if india can hold the early pressure though and manage to move out on the map i feel like they cant lose anymore. But often if fre balances really well and keep pressure they can prevent this. The other option is prolonged age 2 play but i feel like age2 ghurka zamb is too fragilr to deal with mass skir cuir and fast 2 cannon. Specially if the musk semi instead of cav. Maybe 12 sepoy into sepoy sowar with pressure will do better.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

India Good Faith FF

Post by Goodspeed »

How is 600w 300e trickle just as fast of a semi-FF as 300e 600g? 4v or 500g is a choice either way..
And 300e first is fine against colonial play too. Just send wood after.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

India Good Faith FF

Post by deleted_user0 »

600g is probably a lil bit faster but not much because u can age up when you gather it, while 600w export means u have to ally then semd 500c gather it and age. Which may make u 30 sec slower. But 600w means u dont have to gather for the consulate and market ups, which means more vils on coin/food potentially.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

India Good Faith FF

Post by Goodspeed »

It's definitely more than 30 sec. Try karni age up 300e 600g French cons 500g 500w and make 5 sepoy or something. See how much faster it is.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

India Good Faith FF

Post by deleted_user0 »

Ah u do with karni, ye that changes things. I thought slow agra

What time do you normally age with that strat and how many tps, market ups and rax/stables?
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

India Good Faith FF

Post by Goodspeed »

There's barely a difference. With agra you don't need a rax (200w) and 2 less sepoy (180f 60g) which is almost all of the crates from karni already. The 10% eco boost is the only real difference but for semi-FF speed this isn't too significant.

Anyway even if it's just 30 sec faster, that's actually a pretty big deal since they are likely to do an early fortress timing.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

India Good Faith FF

Post by deleted_user0 »

What time do you normally age with that strat and how many tps, market ups and rax/stables?
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

India Good Faith FF

Post by Goodspeed »

8:30 to 9:30 depending on the amount of vills you put on the wonder and whether you went Otto cons or French cons. Both food upgrades and 50-50-50, transition TP and rax/stable assuming you send 600w in transition to fortress.
I still have to test whether age1 TP from 400w start is worth it with this build. Pretty sure it is.
India _DB_
Howdah

India Good Faith FF

Post by _DB_ »

Age 1 TP is worth it with 400 wood start. With 300 wood start, you may still do early TP but you'll have like 20-30 sec idle TC time and slow age process to age 2. With 300 wood, transition TP better then. I would prefer market upgrades in age 3 transition.
Though, Age 3 Agra can train cav with a 150-150 upgrade. I'm supposing to train elephants with it as they are auto-veteran upgraded.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

India Good Faith FF

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

calmyourtits wrote:8:30 to 9:30 depending on the amount of vills you put on the wonder and whether you went Otto cons or French cons. Both food upgrades and 50-50-50, transition TP and rax/stable assuming you send 600w in transition to fortress.
I still have to test whether age1 TP from 400w start is worth it with this build. Pretty sure it is.
With slow agra it is.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

India Good Faith FF

Post by Marco1698 »

It's not a good strategy as you think it is. Try it for fun with better players and you will understand this doesn't work. Good job to trying post new strategy if they would be better than this I just want to try them.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

India Good Faith FF

Post by yemshi »

But it gets quite popular' many are trying it' many will do it again :)
And as metioned maybe they'll do it with china aswell
India _DB_
Howdah

Re: India Good Faith FF

Post by _DB_ »

Guys, this strategy is now revised and improvised!

View it again! (page 1)

Add this to strategy wall if it should be :)
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: India Good Faith FF

Post by iNcog »

done
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.