700w or bank first?

United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Re: 700w or bank first?

Post by Darwin_ »

I normally go bank wagon because it is easier, and build a stable and 2 houses on 400w. Alternatively, you can build a bank on the 400w, and a stable, houses and more banks on 700w. Both are good options. You can also go bank on 400w and 2 two banks on 700w and then a bank wagon and then age, or 600w and your stable and houses. If you go stable on 400w go bank wagon first, as you wont have the resources to make use of 700w. On EP 2.0, I would most likely go 700w first and make a stable, TP and a bank. The TP can actually be really good, and with 300w banks, Dutch still saves 50 wood even if they include the TP.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Don't go bank wagon. With 300w banks is just not a great card. Maybe send it 2nd if you aren't being heavily pressured but still I'd like to go 600w although I don't play Dutch lol
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I think bank wagon >> 600w tbh, just because you usually want to use 600w for infrastructure.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Well 600w is better if you're going to do a 7 bank ff and make mercs, which is all I do as dutch xD. Also its a better shipment resource wise.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

gibson wrote:Well 600w is better if you're going to do a 7 bank ff and make mercs, which is all I do as dutch xD. Also its a better shipment resource wise.

Bank wagon building instantly, not having crates to be gathered makes up for it I think. It honestly might just be a superior shipment.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

It's definitely not. It's worth 650 res but 350 of that is food. Especially now that dutch gets a market earlier and hunting dogs and maybe even steal traps 350 food just is very few vil seconds. And that's not even considering the fact that the shipment isnt flexible in anyway, you're forced to build a bank while you can do whatever you want with 600w. It honestly might just be a superior shipment.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

You get a bank more than 30 seconds faster, thats more than 120 villager seconds. Vills dont have to build a bank and gather crates. Im too lazy to actually calculate it but 600w isnt without discussion better.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Post by _venox_ »

Talking about shipments being superior > colour of 600w is brown > colour of bank wagon is white-ish
> Jerom you racist!!
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Jerom wrote:You get a bank more than 30 seconds faster, thats more than 120 villager seconds. Vills dont have to build a bank and gather crates. Im too lazy to actually calculate it but 600w isnt without discussion better.
Well it's completely situational I guess. Sometimes you might make 600w into 2 banks which is better I guess but sometimes maybe use it for other less useful stuff.