Musketeer

Strategy Wall

Post by Sgt_ROFLCopter »

No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Strategy Wall

Post by adderbrain5 »

http://eso-community.net/thread/3040/ir ... h-watermap

a game i just played on incodhina thought some of you might find it interesting. I know i forgot to herd silly me and i floated 1500 gold age 2 rotfl but how was that? was he just a reverse surf or why did he suck so bad
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Strategy Wall

Post by momuuu »

Itd be nice if some top players would try to write some guides. The contributions of good players so far have been disappointing. Id write more guides, but I dont feel qualified to write about anything that isnt dutch.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Strategy Wall

Post by adderbrain5 »

jerom wrote:Itd be nice if some top players would try to write some guides. The contributions of good players so far have been disappointing. Id write more guides, but I dont feel qualified to write about anything that isnt dutch.

yeah just came to post a new record build here and I was really surprised to see that there are only three pages and that very few pros have contributed
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Strategy Wall

Post by Wuangaga »

adderbrain5 wrote:
jerom wrote:Itd be nice if some top players would try to write some guides. The contributions of good players so far have been disappointing. Id write more guides, but I dont feel qualified to write about anything that isnt dutch.
yeah just came to post a new record build here and I was really surprised to see that there are only three pages and that very few pros have contributed
Strategies arent supposed to be written here btw, you should make an own post for that.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Strategy Wall

Post by momuuu »

It's always kinda been like this tbh, lower ranked players have to try really hard to extract strategies from the pros. I guess I can kinda understand that you don't want to share what you've spend thousands of hours learning, but it is very interesting how mediocre the strategic contribution is on a forum where like 50% of the top 100 players post. If not more. Even in just strategy topics about match ups or sth.
No Flag Sgt_ROFLCopter
Musketeer

Strategy Wall

Post by Sgt_ROFLCopter »

jerom wrote:It''s always kinda been like this tbh, lower ranked players have to try really hard to extract strategies from the pros. I guess I can kinda understand that you don''t want to share what you''ve spend thousands of hours learning, but it is very interesting how mediocre the strategic contribution is on a forum where like 50% of the top 100 players post. If not more. Even in just strategy topics about match ups or sth.
In LOL it always seemed like the bronze/silver players were the ones that most vehemently believed that anyone below 99 LP Diamond 1 was too trash to even listen to so the pool of people available to make well accepted guides was pretty small.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Strategy Wall

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

@Jerom Ask a strat in a topic, people will answer but writting a guide takes hours.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Strategy Wall

Post by momuuu »

diarouga wrote:@Jerom Ask a strat in a topic, people will answer but writting a guide takes hours.

I wrote mine in 3 hours, it doesnt take that long. Anyhow, you are like the only one that doesnt seem reluctant to just throw everything out there.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Strategy Wall

jerom wrote:
diarouga wrote:@jerom Ask a strat in a topic, people will answer but writting a guide takes hours.
I wrote mine in 3 hours, it doesnt take that long. Anyhow, you are like the only one that doesnt seem reluctant to just throw everything out there.
Yep and when I do that I get flamed because ?I know everything?. I understand that most of the players dont want to tell their strats if people are just flaming after.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Strategy Wall

Post by momuuu »

diarouga wrote:
jerom wrote:I wrote mine in 3 hours, it doesnt take that long. Anyhow, you are like the only one that doesnt seem reluctant to just throw everything out there.
Yep and when I do that I get flamed because ?I know everything?. I understand that most of the players dont want to tell their strats if people are just flaming after.

well just know I respect you for doing that.
No Flag Hagi
Dragoon

Strategy Wall

Post by Hagi »

diarouga wrote:
jerom wrote:I wrote mine in 3 hours, it doesnt take that long. Anyhow, you are like the only one that doesnt seem reluctant to just throw everything out there.
Thats ok, if you feel you get flamed by few members, just remember that more members are very grateful for everything you say.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Re: Strategy Wall

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

A good reason for pros to let strategies out is that there are so few people playing the game. The higher skill level you have it becomes really hard to find equally matched games, and then there's so much repetition of player match ups. I have found lots of good resources from pros helping me refine booms and talk about what I could do better.
No Flag Hagi
Dragoon

Post by Hagi »

All the links are messed up here.
Same for Matchup topic.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

Can we write more strategies which will be placed here?
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

thebritish wrote:Can we write more strategies which will be placed here?

write a guide on how to raise your post count quickly
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Post by thebritish »

tedere12 wrote:
thebritish wrote:Can we write more strategies which will be placed here?

write a guide on how to raise your post count quickly

[spoiler=done]ask evilcheader and the ear for that thing :arrow: They know better than me :mrgreen:[/spoiler]
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

The contribution to the strategy wall is quite lackluster so far imo. Id write more strategies but I have shared all I know already.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

I shared a mini russian guide if you're interested
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Hazza54321 wrote:I shared a mini russian guide if you're interested

Not really, no.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

yeah I liked it. It should be added. Would like iit even more if you added villager allocations.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Jerom wrote:

yeah I liked it. It should be added. Would like iit even more if you added villager allocations.

Most top players (like garja) don't like to give BO because they think other people have to find it be themselves. I'm sorry but there's absolutely no point to post villager allocation. Just gather for the market+a BH while aging, it doesn't matter if yo have 8 or 12v on wood as long as you chop for it and then the allocation to chop for vills+musk is quite obvious, something like 5 on gold and others on food.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

evilcheadar wrote:

Not really, no.

I wouldnt expect a retarded conscript to be, dont worry
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Jerom wrote:

Most top players (like garja) don't like to give BO because they think other people have to find it be themselves. I'm sorry but there's absolutely no point to post villager allocation. Just gather for the market+a BH while aging, it doesn't matter if yo have 8 or 12v on wood as long as you chop for it and then the allocation to chop for vills+musk is quite obvious, something like 5 on gold and others on food.
the community goes beyond decent players. There are also players completely new to the game thatd appreciate a more in depth build order.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Hey, hey, please cool it down. Unncecessary
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.