[OUTDATED] Strategy Wall

France iNcog
Ninja

Strategy Wall

Post by iNcog »

none of them are really any good so far, tbh.

it's work in progress

if anyone wants to take a stab they're welcome, on the condition that they're willing to do all 16 banners and that they all look really good.

the important part are the builds though, tbh

other attempts in spoilers, for those interested

[spoiler=other attemps]Image[/spoiler]
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

Strategy Wall

Post by Durokan »

incog wrote:none of them are really any good so far, tbh.

it''s work in progress

if anyone wants to take a stab they''re welcome, on the condition that they''re willing to do all 16 banners and that they all look really good.

the important part are the builds though, tbh

other attempts in spoilers, for those interested

[spoiler][img style="max-width:100%'" src="http://i.imgur.com/o9T6bpm.png"][/spoiler]
I could do something similar to what I did with my native guide if you want, IE its an out of game painting that is relevant. (for all 16)

I also don''t see anything wrong with the old ones, except maybe keep the border one color idk
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
France iNcog
Ninja

Strategy Wall

Post by iNcog »

let''s do it this way

anyone who wants to can mess around and make their own set of banners (you can make different sets if you want). in one or two weeks, we''ll have a community poll and the community will vote for which set of banners we use. i''m just not satisfied with anything i''ve seen so far, be it from you or me

that way we can get something which looks good better than what HG has:

link

i recommend gimp or paint.net rather than just paint to make banners. anyone can enter, gogo

brb gonna make a thread about it
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

Strategy Wall

Post by Durokan »

incog wrote:let''s do it this way

anyone who wants to can mess around and make their own set of banners (you can make different sets if you want). in one or two weeks, we''ll have a community poll and the community will vote for which set of banners we use. i''m just not satisfied with anything i''ve seen so far, be it from you or me

that way we can get something which looks good better than what HG has:
http://aoe3.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/for ... ion=ct&amp'f=15,33631,0,10

i recommend gimp or paint.net rather than just paint to make banners. anyone can enter, gogo

brb gonna make a thread about it
Ah ok, now I see what we are comparing to :3
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
France iNcog
Ninja

Strategy Wall

Post by iNcog »

remember kids, esoc is the shit
Garja wrote:
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Strategy Wall

Post by macacoalbino »

Hey guys, I found this guide out there: http://aoe3tourney.webs.com/My%20Compre ... 0Guide.pdf
It was made by Jeffrey47, who got max pr 47. The guide contains a lot of good information, specially for newer players, maybe @incog could put it in the wall as well!
(the password to access this is: fTw) - capital letters matter here

No Flag divine_moon
Dragoon

Strategy Wall

Post by divine_moon »

ok so i like the new "explorer " banners :D

maybe you should make with 2 elephant monks & 2 Japanese monks ? because there are technically 2 of those units one starts with?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Strategy Wall

Post by momuuu »

Maybe it's just me, but I like to order the civs from nilla - twc - tad rather than alphabetical.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Strategy Wall

Post by Jaeger »

Here's a guide for Germany:

Sources: General meta, Mitoe, Goodspeed

Germany 5 Uhlan Semi-ff

Age 1: If a 200w start, make an early TP. Do early market on any other start. Age up with 400w

Transition: If you didn't build a TP, build it now. If you didn't get a market, build it now and get hunting dogs and placer mines. Gather an additional 225w for steel traps and a house, or 125w just for steel traps ( In this case it will be a 4 uhlan semi ff) or just 100w for a house.

Age 2: From the 400w build a stable and 2 houses. Get steel traps/build another house if you decided to gathered the wood for it. Usually just keep all the settler wagons on gold and vills on food, this will be good macro for making 5 uhlans. Use the 5 uhlans to either raid or defend your base (timed with minutemen preferably). Ship 3 SW then ship 700g. Age up with the fast aging politician.

Transition: Get gangsaw, and start another uhlan batch.

Age 3: Get the veteran uhlan upgrade ASAP and ship your military shipments. If you are not going to be pressured, ship 1k wood and use it to build houses, get more market upgrades, and possibly an additional TP
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Strategy Wall

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

ovi12 wrote:Here''s a guide for Germany:

Germany 5 Uhlan Semi-ff

Age 1: If a 200w start, make an early TP. Do early market on any other start. Age up with 400w

Transition: If you didn''t build a TP, build it now. If you didn''t get a market, build it now and get hunting dogs and placer mines. Gather an additional 225w for steel traps and a house, or 125w just for steel traps ( In this case it will be a 4 uhlan semi ff) or just 100w for a house.

Age 2: From the 400w build a stable and 2 houses. Get steel traps/build another house if you decided to gathered the wood for it. Usually just keep all the settler wagons on gold and vills on food, this will be good macro for making 5 uhlans. Use the 5 uhlans to either raid or defend your base (timed with minutemen preferably). Ship 3 SW then ship 700g. Age up with the fast aging politician.

Age 3: Get the veteran uhlan upgrade ASAP and ship your military shipments. If you are not going to be pressured, ship 1k wood and use it to build houses, get more market upgrades, and possibly an additional TP

Wait, you don''t ship 700w after 700c?
France iNcog
Ninja

Strategy Wall

Post by iNcog »

personally when I do a german semi I like to send wood only and gather the resources to age

you can do it since Germany has fast age
Garja wrote:
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Strategy Wall

Post by Jaeger »

bramboy wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Heres a guide for Germany:

Germany 5 Uhlan Semi-ff

Transition: If you didnt build a TP, build it now. If you didnt get a market, build it now and get hunting dogs and placer mines. Gather an additional 225w for steel traps and a house, or 125w just for steel traps ( In this case it will be a 4 uhlan semi ff) or just 100w for a house.

Wait, you dont ship 700w after 700c?
Vs musk huss you cant unless you get an early TP and a big xp treasure' you need to have a shipment for 8 skirms ready as soon as you hit up. If the enemy is also doing a semi ff, you can just ship 1k wood first fortress card and chop some more wood and get like 8 houses, second TP, and almagation/steel traps if you didnt already, and then ship all your units after that.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Strategy Wall

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

If you don't have TP age 1, you can't send 700w.
No Flag cquinn4
Crossbow

Strategy Wall

Post by cquinn4 »

you know OP its like you formatted everything but forgot about the content
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Strategy Wall

Post by Marco1698 »

diarouga wrote:If you don''t have TP age 1, you can''t send 700w.

why nagayumi made it on transition and still send 700w then?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Strategy Wall

marco1698 wrote:
diarouga wrote:If you dont have TP age 1, you cant send 700w.
why nagayumi made it on transition and still send 700w then?
bad?

Strategy Wall

Post by Marco1698 »

diarouga wrote:
marco1698 wrote: why nagayumi made it on transition and still send 700w then?
bad?

how can it is be bad? Hes very strong
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Strategy Wall

marco1698 wrote:
diarouga wrote:bad?
how can it is be bad? Hes very strong
hes a very good player sure but his strats are bad. Do you remember his game as japan vs bss brits on arkansas from the ASC?

Strategy Wall

Post by Marco1698 »

diarouga wrote:
marco1698 wrote: how can it is be bad? Hes very strong
hes a very good player sure but his strats are bad. Do you remember his game as japan vs bss brits on arkansas from the ASC?

no
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Strategy Wall

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

marco1698 wrote:
diarouga wrote:hes a very good player sure but his strats are bad. Do you remember his game as japan vs bss brits on arkansas from the ASC?
no

k
No Flag Einfein
Dragoon

Strategy Wall

Post by Einfein »

Thanks for putting this together iNcog, much appreciated.
"He's just got more stuff, and sometimes just having more stuff, despite the fact you have better positioning or better micro just doesn't matter because sometimes when you just got more stuff you just win the game." - ZutaZuta
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Strategy Wall

Post by edeholland »

Hey Incog, perhaps put Sioux FI here too? http://eso-community.net/thread/2155/si ... l-strategy

If you want I can edit the post as well, but won't do it without permission.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Strategy Wall

Post by adderbrain5 »

Boss Iroquois FF

Works best on Siberia, would probably work on Texas and any map actually. Somewhat treasure dependent. Makes use of a card called national unity that makes all those 1000 gold support cards cost only 250. So you will want 3 Vila, 600 gold, national unity and all national support cArds except maybe the aenna canoe if not on water. It's still good though. Old ways is nice too for cheap BB spam at industrial.all the other cards are up to you. I'd put some Eco cards in and 6 tomo 7 aenna 4kanya in case of emergency or u want to do a semi. 5 vils also.

Send travois to scout and build house. Send chief to convert and collect then to TP. If extra 100 wood build a firepit(XP till 3 Vila then fertility) while building TP scout for gold treasures with pet. If you find a big one start creeping it. Age up with resource crates and 16-18 vils. Keep all Vila on hunts and herd in transition. Ship 600 coin first, que a vil or two and send travois forward. Click build WH hopefully somewhere to the side of his base where he won't notice or react before you finish age up. Click up while the hut is building, set shipment to WH when built . Transition Vila To mostly wood coin for tomo upgrade, houses and 250 coin shipments. Arriving in fortress you should have almost two shipments ready. ship national unity first. From there Pump out OP 250 coin shipments 'first 10 prowler for the extra two WH at your FB making 4 Xd, once you out mass him like a boss put all vil on war dance and crush gg. Note :upfrade Hawks a sap , make some prowlers and hit a few BB for some extra anticAv for r prowler ram mantlet army if necessary. The 14 Tomohawk is a good shipment right after the prowlers. Also I'd consider using the 5 cuir thoigh the 9 Kanye is just as good. I wouldn't use renegade Dutch because for half the res 14 tomo and 400 wood is much better. Don't forget to send a vil to FB and collect when u ship that. Enjoy!
France iNcog
Ninja

Strategy Wall

Post by iNcog »

edeholland wrote:Hey Incog, perhaps put Sioux FI here too? http://eso-community.net/thread/2155/si ... l-strategy

If you want I can edit the post as well, but won''t do it without permission.

For sure you can edit the OP, it''s even easier on me that way. I see these thread''s as ESOC''s, not mine. :p
Garja wrote: