An Incomplete Guide to Germany

Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: A Comprehensive Guide to Germany

Post by sirmusket »

tedere12 wrote:You dont need 8 bow, start 700 wood and make 5 bows 5 pikes. This and mm plus the free uhlans can hold, unless it is the consulate rush

lol no
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

3sw, start 7 uhlan, raid, 700w, mix rax, add a batch of dop and MM, GG
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Against india 10/10 you ship 8 bows first and make some bow/pikes from 1 rax, then usually 3sw / 700w / 700g and age up (but you might also have to stay colo if india keeps on with the all in pressure).
If he goes forward agra but no 10/10, you shouldn't need 8 bows to hold. You can just make the same 3 sw / 700w / 700g with 1 rax bow/pike (usually at most 5 pikes) and be fine, and ship the 8 bows whenever you need.
Either way you wanna age up when you can, mostly from 700g. Ah and also get steel traps upon age up
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Kaiserklein wrote:Against india 10/10 you ship 8 bows first and make some bow/pikes from 1 rax, then usually 3sw / 700w / 700g and age up (but you might also have to stay colo if india keeps on with the all in pressure).
If he goes forward agra but no 10/10, you shouldn't need 8 bows to hold. You can just make the same 3 sw / 700w / 700g with 1 rax bow/pike (usually at most 5 pikes) and be fine, and ship the 8 bows whenever you need.
Either way you wanna age up when you can, mostly from 700g. Ah and also get steel traps upon age up

I doubt you need 8 bow as first card, probably either 3sw/700w first, dop/uhlan age, and if he does a shitty 10/10 you only need MM and 7 uhlan rofl, and if he doing slow agra, youll have 5:30min+ you can easily get away with 3SW and get TP in trans to still ship 8bow, or 3 dop+ batch
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Against india 10/10 you ship 8 bows first and make some bow/pikes from 1 rax, then usually 3sw / 700w / 700g and age up (but you might also have to stay colo if india keeps on with the all in pressure).

what should i do on a no-hunt map and he go 10/10? (ozark, borneo, etc)
and how to hold the 2nd timing of india? i can beat 12 sepoy with 8xbow+mm, but can't hold 20+sepoy 6mm 10tigerclaw timing with xbow pike after that :sad: (french has musk so it's much easier)
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Basically what Kaiser said, although I might send 700g 1 card earlier, and skip the 700w.

@Couprider Train dopps in transition to fortress to hold the timing. On non-TP maps age with 6 skirm instead of fast age, and on low-hunt maps cry a little bit because you probably have to play age 2.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

sirmusket wrote:I doubt you need 8 bow as first card, probably either 3sw/700w first, dop/uhlan age, and if he does a shitty 10/10 you only need MM and 7 uhlan rofl, and if he doing slow agra, youll have 5:30min+ you can easily get away with 3SW and get TP in trans to still ship 8bow, or 3 dop+ batch

You can ofc defend the 10/10 without bows but it's just greedy and useless. You have a better eco than india doing 10/10 anyway, so why would you need 3 sw so early ? 8 bows is just much safer.
Dops are so bad vs india. I mean, they're decent if you also have bows, because then dops just cover them, but if you just go dop cav it's really bad. India has the best musks in the game, and even skirms and goons.
You're not even gonna kill 12 sepoys with 7 uhlans + mm. Sepoys are too strong, your uhlans can't really snare them, with decent micro he will get away from this. And anyway when he 10/10 and walks so early in your base, you won't have the resources for a full batch of uhlans, let alone for mm.
If he does slow agra I said you don't ship 8 bows.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Kaiserklein wrote:
sirmusket wrote:I doubt you need 8 bow as first card, probably either 3sw/700w first, dop/uhlan age, and if he does a shitty 10/10 you only need MM and 7 uhlan rofl, and if he doing slow agra, youll have 5:30min+ you can easily get away with 3SW and get TP in trans to still ship 8bow, or 3 dop+ batch

You can ofc defend the 10/10 without bows but it's just greedy and useless. You have a better eco than india doing 10/10 anyway, so why would you need 3 sw so early ? 8 bows is just much safer.
Dops are so bad vs india. I mean, they're decent if you also have bows, because then dops just cover them, but if you just go dop cav it's really bad. India has the best musks in the game, and even skirms and goons.
You're not even gonna kill 12 sepoys with 7 uhlans + mm. Sepoys are too strong, your uhlans can't really snare them, with decent micro he will get away from this. And anyway when he 10/10 and walks so early in your base, you won't have the resources for a full batch of uhlans, let alone for mm.
If he does slow agra I said you don't ship 8 bows.

actually dop > sepoy if you catch them in melee, obvs not 12 sepoy vs 5 dop, but if you can get MM, 2 uhlans just to snare, and 5 dop you easily push him back, I dont think making pikes is good tho, and idk why you need to ship 8 bow first vs 10/10 but w/e
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

sirmusket wrote:
tedere12 wrote:You dont need 8 bow, start 700 wood and make 5 bows 5 pikes. This and mm plus the free uhlans can hold, unless it is the consulate rush

lol no

Why not
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

tedere12 wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

lol no

Why not

ok, try this vs me ^^ :hehe:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Ez
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

tedere12 wrote:Ez

ye like that ger vs sioux game and the India vs brit total ez :)
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

sirmusket wrote:

Not the other 8 games these werent ez :(
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

tedere12 wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

Not the other 8 games these werent ez :(

u mean 4... were I played aztecs, which are like my 2nd worst civ, as soon as I played my top civs, we both know what happened ^^, if your seriously trying to argue that you beat me then your mistaken, you played brits ( "your best civ") vs my azzy ( 2nd time playing), and still hardly won rofl, if you want we can do a bo3/bo5 and settle this, and I wont play aztec :)
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Ego strikes again... We can bo7, i beat you in 8 of 11 games and in brit mirror while u got 140f and nat to deny 3rd hunt, quite ezly. The only readon u won India brit was age 3 elmeti, also sioux is trash, and i wasnt serious at that game (cetan bow bow rider lol). You just show ur immature
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

tedere12 wrote:Ego strikes again... We can bo7, i beat you in 8 of 11 games and in brit mirror while u got 140f and nat to deny 3rd hunt, quite ezly. The only readon u won India brit was age 3 elmeti, also sioux is trash, and i wasnt serious at that game (cetan bow bow rider lol). You just show ur immature

11 games HAHA, not gonna bother when you talk shit out of your ass, we played 5 maybe 6 games, you beat me 3 times cuz i was azzy, and i beat you with ger/india, sioux trash on RE totally ^^
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

please bro, bo7 im down for it, just dont cry like hanson did when i 4-0 you, @site cast? Monday next week
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

What abot tommorow in 2 hours
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

tedere12 wrote:What abot tommorow in 2 hours

can't tomorrow, its 1am now going sleep, playing saturday or Monday it will only last 1hr the entire series divide 1 hr into 4 games, seems legit, set your time discuss with site, out
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

I wont play in 5 am, even though the games where i bashed u were 9-11 am, right after i wake up, too bad ur not a challenge
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

^ nice comments about the German guide, thanks, guys, as always, sir musket has never let me down!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

sirmusket wrote:actually dop > sepoy if you catch them in melee, obvs not 12 sepoy vs 5 dop, but if you can get MM, 2 uhlans just to snare, and 5 dop you easily push him back, I dont think making pikes is good tho, and idk why you need to ship 8 bow first vs 10/10 but w/e

dop>anything if you catch in melee... Except ronins and urumis I guess. But with proper kiting it doesn't work. 5 dops + 2 cav + mm will not kill 12 sepoys if the guy kites your dop/cav properly. Also you will not get 5 dops out when the india guy is in your base with 12 sepoys at 5:00-5:30 or so.
You only make 5 pikes, just to be safe against the 4 sowars shipment. They're not a good unit but they do their job. 15-20 bows 5 pikes semi is just pretty safe against slow agra, and the same with 8 bows first vs 10/10. Not much to argue tbh, dop cav vs india sepoy rush is simply about the worst thing you can do.
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

Kaiserklein wrote:
sirmusket wrote:actually dop > sepoy if you catch them in melee, obvs not 12 sepoy vs 5 dop, but if you can get MM, 2 uhlans just to snare, and 5 dop you easily push him back, I dont think making pikes is good tho, and idk why you need to ship 8 bow first vs 10/10 but w/e

dop>anything if you catch in melee... Except ronins and urumis I guess. But with proper kiting it doesn't work. 5 dops + 2 cav + mm will not kill 12 sepoys if the guy kites your dop/cav properly. Also you will not get 5 dops out when the india guy is in your base with 12 sepoys at 5:00-5:30 or so.
You only make 5 pikes, just to be safe against the 4 sowars shipment. They're not a good unit but they do their job. 15-20 bows 5 pikes semi is just pretty safe against slow agra, and the same with 8 bows first vs 10/10. Not much to argue tbh, dop cav vs india sepoy rush is simply about the worst thing you can do.

So bows still work if he mixes gurkha?

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

He won't be able to mass so many gurkhas, so you should be ok. Also gurkhas don't outrange bows by so much so they don't really shit on bows. And if he kites your bows, it means he can't really push your base, which is nice for you. And if he goes too heavy on gurkhas it means you can go heavier on uhlans, which you like as germany. And he can't siege your shit as fast as with sepoys.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Kaiserklein wrote:

well you did that vs TiT in tourny? and we all saw how that went..