Post by Challenger_Marco »

Lol what is this kids talk funny.
:nwc:
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Re: China in 2v2

Post by Challenger_Marco »

@P i k i l i c China very good imo if u know to play them well I think China will be good until mid game like 15 mins after that worse but depends on ur play, age with poreclain tower and set it to wood op but dk what res it gives on age 2 I need to experiment China and 700w as always in tg .Well for clean BO I have idea but I need to test it first so when i confirm it I will tell here.
:nwc:
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

lucailgrandeesoc wrote:@r4go i told you when you want 1v1 with rec game!! I kill you so easy! you just have no skill you talk like a pro but your skill are really low. You just send few cav start then no eco all game you real level in 1v1 should be pr 20 21 no more, you also lose 1v1 game vs yamakouk ahaha so funny and that says everything!! 1v1 when you want if you have balls!!

even if i'm not a 1v1 player, when i told u for 1v1 u run like a rabbit. But u said u want kick my face, i repeat. Tell me where you live and i will come <3 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: so you can crash my face as you said :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
waiting for your address, don't be a clown anymore, tell me where pls :love: :love: :love: :love:
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

r4go wrote:
lucailgrandeesoc wrote:@r4go i told you when you want 1v1 with rec game!! I kill you so easy! you just have no skill you talk like a pro but your skill are really low. You just send few cav start then no eco all game you real level in 1v1 should be pr 20 21 no more, you also lose 1v1 game vs yamakouk ahaha so funny and that says everything!! 1v1 when you want if you have balls!!

even if i'm not a 1v1 player, when i told u for 1v1 u run like a rabbit. But u said u want kick my face, i repeat. Tell me where you live and i will come <3 :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: so you can crash my face as you said :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
waiting for your address, don't be a clown anymore, tell me where pls :love: :love: :love: :love:

:salt:

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

@lucailgrandeesoc so?? Date??Address?? Come on come on
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Ive heard r4go is very buff it wouldnt be a good idea to meet him in person
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

r4go wrote:@lucailgrandeesoc so?? Date??Address?? Come on come on
He's too scared to tell you where he lives
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

As far as I can tell, he just wrote that recently, go figure yourself. Nevertheless, let's end this off-topic and focus on the main thread.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

tedere12 wrote:Ive heard r4go is very buff it wouldnt be a good idea to meet him in person

Ahahaha you can come to italy, in my city when you want man. Waiting you :love:
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

pecelot wrote:As far as I can tell, he just wrote that recently, go figure yourself. Nevertheless, let's end this off-topic and focus on the main thread.

Yeah sorry man, i'd like to make fun of luca, but here is not the right place to continue, sorry man :cry: