China in 2v2

France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

China in 2v2

Post by P i k i l i c »

Hi all,

I know China is not the best civ to play 2v2 but what is the right way to play them ? I would like to know if some of you have neat BOs, I guess you cannot FF as in 1v1 so I thought you could train old han and ask your mate to train cav, ship 700 :wood: , is it a good idea ? What wonder is the best for I :arrow: II and II :arrow: III ? Do you have an advice on the use of disciples ?

Thanks in advance ! :smile:
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Re: China in 2v2

Post by fei123456 »

if you're facing rush or cav raiding, train some old han/ming army to defend, then go age 3. china still need to go fortress in team games, as your opponent need your age 3 units. china age 2 units are acfually weak, but if your aim is to defend, i think they are enough for that.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Actually china have proven oretty strong in 2v2
France P i k i l i c
Howdah

Post by P i k i l i c »

OK thank you @Couprider , so I must keep in mind to go age III ASAP. I assume the wonders to build are the same than in 1v1. @Hazza54321 Cool, but can you explain please ? :smile:

Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

P i k i l i c wrote:OK thank you @Couprider , so I must keep in mind to go age III ASAP. I assume the wonders to build are the same than in 1v1. @Hazza54321 Cool, but can you explain please ? :smile:

people like musketjr and ramex12 have been playing an agressive age 2 play bow pike and redcoats, if u fb vs china forward village ur garaunteed to lose
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

German consulate bow/pike with summer palace age up. China is generally good in team because they can take map control with villages, and a single military building produces both cav and infantry,
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
France P i k i l i c
Howdah

Post by P i k i l i c »

Ah thank you both, I'll work on this, the way of playing China is interesting because of the uniqueness of the civ

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

China age 2 is just bad imo. 2 out of the 3 armies you can train are awful and the only one that's okay is still half pikemen. It also doesn't synergize very well with other civs age 2 units.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

does anyone use flamethrowers as china? i think they can be made in age 2.
Error 404: Signature not found
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon
ESO: CelticCrusader

Post by CelticCrusader »

noissance wrote:does anyone use flamethrowers as china? i think they can be made in age 2.

I saw Aizamk use them in age 2 on his stream.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

CelticCrusader wrote:
noissance wrote:does anyone use flamethrowers as china? i think they can be made in age 2.

I saw Aizamk use them in age 2 on his stream.

anyone other than aizamk? that guy uses all units.
Error 404: Signature not found
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

flamethrower is actually available, especially in ep.
the bo is like, ff (700g 700w, build porcelain tower, then summer palace). use the 1000f from wonder to send the 12 changdao 2 flamethrower shipment. then send hammer, changdao, flail etc and push.
flamethrower is a siege weapon anyway. with 10+ of them you can destroy his TC in 15 seconds!
Brazil Nautica
Musketeer
ESO: Marechal_Rondon

Post by Nautica »

Mass old han in colonial is very strong and if you age up to 3 dont forget to send the New Army card to transform all your chukonu and pike into arquebusier and changdao ( it only costs 200f LOL)
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

Forward village + academy old Han rush can be quite strong. If you opponent goes heavy on cav to counter then you can have your team mate make musk and use Brit/german consulate. However as others have said you should really try to age up, old Han isn't good once you run out of good colonial age shipments to back it up. Definitely have 300e in your team deck so you can get enough anticav going.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

I was trying aggressive age 2 play with keshiks a couple months ago. it's actually not bad.
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

As hazza said you can't FB vs a colonial china in 2v2 or you end up way behind. They just crush fb's like no tomorrow. Underrated 2v2 civ for sure.
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

WickedCossack wrote:As hazza said you can't FB vs a colonial china in 2v2 or you end up way behind. They just crush fb's like no tomorrow. Underrated 2v2 civ for sure.

Yeah I agree with you and hazza. Pretty sure china fb breaks ofc otto fb, iro fb, russia fb, azzie fb etc.
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

I do similar builds in 1v1 now and they just stomp over civs like russia who need to triple BH off the bat or else they get rolled.

White pagoda + church wagon for maximum lolz. But seriously church wagon build just crushes russia.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Rikikipu wrote:Yeah I agree with you and hazza. Pretty sure china fb breaks ofc otto fb, iro fb, russia fb, azzie fb etc.

Don't forget agra fort
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Rikikipu wrote:Yeah I agree with you and hazza. Pretty sure china fb breaks ofc otto fb, iro fb, russia fb, azzie fb etc.

Don't forget agra fort

ha yeah i forgot agra fort too. After all, cepoy are so bad
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Agra is different actually because it has 5k hp so it could possibly survive until 2 shipments which could hold it but I haven't really seen it in this 2v2 MU.
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

What is so good about the china FB? Is it 9 pike shipment coupled with old han?
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

Darwin_ wrote:What is so good about the china FB? Is it 9 pike shipment coupled with old han?

You can ship 300w in age 1 and get two tps in age 1 with not extra gathering so you can then ship pikes, ckn, steppes and 700w pretty much back to back

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

sdsanft wrote:
Darwin_ wrote:What is so good about the china FB? Is it 9 pike shipment coupled with old han?

You can ship 300w in age 1 and get two tps in age 1 with not extra gathering so you can then ship pikes, ckn, steppes and 700w pretty much back to back

Hmm... I had tried that before but never tried to play colonial off of it. It must be crazy strong, now to think of it.
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

Darwin_ wrote:
sdsanft wrote:

Hmm... I had tried that before but never tried to play colonial off of it. It must be crazy strong, now to think of it.

Two tps in age one with no extra wood chopping is much greater than 3 vills imo, plus it means you can send refugees card later when it's worth more like 6 vills. Come to think of it, this could also be a good boom strat start if you get stagecoach and market upgrades on 700w. Maybe something like 300w-700w-military shipment/refugees-700c could be a decent semiff.

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around