China in 2v2

No Flag r4go
Howdah

Re: China in 2v2

Post by r4go »

P i k i l i c wrote:Hi all,

I know China is not the best civ to play 2v2 but what is the right way to play them ? I would like to know if some of you have neat BOs, I guess you cannot FF as in 1v1 so I thought you could train old han and ask your mate to train cav, ship 700 :wood: , is it a good idea ? What wonder is the best for I :arrow: II and II :arrow: III ? Do you have an advice on the use of disciples ?

Thanks in advance ! :smile:

china is tier2 in team. The real problem is you need to be good whit micro. Then is another civs like jap or german that make noobs good players. You can ff or play xbow/pikke as @Darwin wrote here. Anyway in 2-2 (as 3-3) the problem aren't the singular civ. But what civs is using your mate and what civ you have vs. Map also is important. In the noob gamestyle if team now, using porto jap china is easy (tr 10-15). So you can boom so easy :chinese: . Few players will rush you and be really able to make a consistent fast rush. Just think what match up is, map and scout. Scouting fb is fucking important
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

China does better than Japanese on 2v2 imo
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:China does better than Japanese on 2v2 imo

Yeah probably dependibg on the civs though, if ur vs like ports/dutch japs are probably better
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

Ok so in nutshell starting Ckn pike, with TP(s) if the map allows it, 700 :wood: as 2nd shipment, build villages on hunts and fb if I have one, and age up as soon as I can afford it and send New Army in Age III if I have a large number of Old Han
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

Japan is easily better than china in 2v2. No contest. Shrine everywhere on the map and deny your enemies hunts, while you boom as well as Britain, and spam insane Ashi and 20 atk yumi in age 2.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Darwin_ wrote:Japan is easily better than china in 2v2. No contest. Shrine everywhere on the map and deny your enemies hunts, while you boom as well as Britain, and spam insane Ashi and 20 atk yumi in age 2.
Ok if you say so, then I have to change my mind.
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
Darwin_ wrote:Japan is easily better than china in 2v2. No contest. Shrine everywhere on the map and deny your enemies hunts, while you boom as well as Britain, and spam insane Ashi and 20 atk yumi in age 2.

Lol wut
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Just no
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I think it just depends on the match ups and maps, japan can be really super good sometimes but in some match up you can pressure them easily
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

i'm trying to teach this truth since i came back to AGE. Jap well used if the best team civ. I'm losting my hope dude.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:

yes you have becouse is totally wrong ( not a flame). Jap is for sure the best team civ, expecially in this low team's kills meta, where team are = TR10-15 and nobody is still able to make a consistent rush. Tier 2 cina/sioux. :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese:
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Kaiserklein wrote:I think it just depends on the match ups and maps, japan can be really super good sometimes but in some match up you can pressure them easily

right my love. But can well used is op in all match up, live my love for you :love:
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

r4go wrote:
DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:

yes you have becouse is totally wrong ( not a flame). Jap is for sure the best team civ, expecially in this low team's kills meta, where team are = TR10-15 and nobody is still able to make a consistent rush. Tier 2 cina/sioux. :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: :chinese:
I think the best civilisation is able to hold a rush and still be fine at every situation, Japanese instead, are not good to hold a rush and they become super good on late game only. It's useless saying all the time the same thing, Japanese are not the best civilization on team, unless if game is like treaty 10-15,actually.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Like Russia, China can get out a bunch of cost-effective junk out very early. They also have some nice age 2 shipments (8 ckn, 9 pike, Mandarin Duck Squad, 7 cav, 300 export=6 redcoats). And of course, their age 3 is insane. Has anyone tried the Confucian Academy>>Porcelain Tower build?
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
r4go wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I think the best civilisation is able to hold a rush and still be fine at every situation, Japanese instead, are not good to hold a rush and they become super good on late game only. It's useless saying all the time the same thing, Japanese are not the best civilization on team, unless if game is like treaty 10-15,actually.

Stay whit your ideas so :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: me and dawrin have our idea :P
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

r4go wrote:
DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Stay whit your ideas so :chinese: :chinese: :chinese: me and dawrin have our idea :P
It's nice you have your own ideas, but don't flame your opponent because you lost and he was using japanese. I watched an hazza stream where you lost and said: "jap is a civ for noobs" that means hazza and lucailgrande are noobs because they were using that civ that moment or ? Not sure why you want to say japanese is a civ for noobs, they require nice defensive skills on early game , honestly. Otto is a civ for noobs, for example, free vills, OP units etc, not japanese. Especially on some maps, where japanese are a bad civ. Anyway think what you want, it's nice everybody his own ideas, this is not flaming by the way, I am just not agreeing with you here (which may depends also from the fact you aren't telling me why you think japanese is so OP). You think japs are OP 1v1, teams, just use them, man ! You will tell me if you will change your mind :)
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
r4go wrote:
Show hidden quotes

It's nice you have your own ideas, but don't flame your opponent because you lost and he was using japanese. I watched an hazza stream where you lost and said: "jap is a civ for noobs" that means hazza and lucailgrande are noobs because they were using that civ that moment or ? Not sure why you want to say japanese is a civ for noobs, they require nice defensive skills on early game , honestly. Otto is a civ for noobs, for example, free vills, OP units etc, not japanese. Especially on some maps, where japanese are a bad civ. Anyway think what you want, it's nice everybody his own ideas, this is not flaming by the way, I am just not agreeing with you here (which may depends also from the fact you aren't telling me why you think japanese is so OP). You think japs are OP 1v1, teams, just use them, man ! You will tell me if you will change your mind :)

I think hazza knows very well jap is a civs for noobs becouse it's too lame. As others had flamed kyenise to use it :grin: hazza is a friend i wasn't flaming him. You read it wrong :maniac: :uglylol: :uglylol: :uglylol:
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

I'm surprised nobody has brought up the monk and disciples yet.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

Papist wrote:I'm surprised nobody has brought up the monk and disciples yet.

I mean they are good and means that china has good early presence, but they arent as good as villages, war academies, and good age 2 cards, as well as strong consulate options.

Now, what about team 2 mongol scouts?
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

japan definitely better than china in 2v2...
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I dont know why people always insist that Japan can't hold a rush....... That's just bs. They can hold a rush just fine you just can't go 6w 4v 4v late double rax.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
r4go wrote:
Show hidden quotes

well luca is as big of a nob as you can get :chinese:
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Luca just flame, when he loses mates noob, when he wins he is a pro. Yes his jap really sux. But he is funny on his way :biggrin: z@pecelot
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

yeah haha @r4go he suspected me of being a colonel XD
No Flag lucailgrandeesoc
Crossbow

Post by lucailgrandeesoc »

@r4go i told you when you want 1v1 with rec game!! I kill you so easy! you just have no skill you talk like a pro but your skill are really low. You just send few cav start then no eco all game you real level in 1v1 should be pr 20 21 no more, you also lose 1v1 game vs yamakouk ahaha so funny and that says everything!! 1v1 when you want if you have balls!!