Russia v China

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: Russia v China

Post by momuuu »

If china ages with the tower I dont see it hold russia though. So as russia Id try to force a academy age up and then possibly boom/age.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

9/10 china rush> russia
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Hazza54321 wrote:
Couprider wrote:if china decides to push the blockhouse he usually send 9 pike 7 cav. and he has a few chukonu and disciples. cossack+strelet may lose to this combo.

doubt it

tbh I dont think russia can engage against this with only 9coss + strelet.
china will have 9pike, 7 cav, 5disciples + Bruce lee explorer, if you meele this mass with your 9 cossac they are dead, if you dont, then your strells are dead.

unless you manage to get some good positioning under bh / trees, russia should lose this engange on open field...
Brazil macacoalbino
Howdah
ESO: MacacoAlbino
Clan: 3Huss

Post by macacoalbino »

don't china have to skip the age 1 card to do that? If that's true, you'll do fine just sitting inbase defending until china runs out of good cards to send...

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

macacoalbino wrote:don't china have to skip the age 1 card to do that? If that's true, you'll do fine just sitting inbase defending until china runs out of good cards to send...

nope. just refugee-9 pike-7 steppe. and mix 1-2 batch of army, disciples. this is quite effective to kill russia's front blockhouse. as russia, you have to defend well to keep your fb or it'll become a free lose.
-train some musk for anticav.
-raid with your cossack, and don't left your early infantry killed by tc and mm.
-building a 2nd bh will help you a lot.
actually you have better late colonial-both eco and unit composition-than china, thus, you don't have to rush into his base too early. raid, defend, boom, and after 8:00 you will outmass him.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

lemmings121 wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:
Couprider wrote:if china decides to push the blockhouse he usually send 9 pike 7 cav. and he has a few chukonu and disciples. cossack+strelet may lose to this combo.

doubt it

tbh I dont think russia can engage against this with only 9coss + strelet.
china will have 9pike, 7 cav, 5disciples + Bruce lee explorer, if you meele this mass with your 9 cossac they are dead, if you dont, then your strells are dead.

unless you manage to get some good positioning under bh / trees, russia should lose this engange on open field...

not at all
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

5-4 cossacks will only be enough to protect pure strel if you can kill their monk (destroying disciple production) and can micro against the steppe riders, I think 1 musk batch at some point would be nice and safe. Scouting is super key in the Mu IMO, just because if they go counter-rush, and you FB, you essentially auto loose cause they just get insane siege potential early on with 9 pikes and other units.

Also, hearkening back to my nilla days, I have been trying 300w builds, with a tp and 400w politician, or with no tp and 500f. I have been liking the former a fair bit, especially if you plan on going 5-4(13), as it allows you to get the 700w a fair bit earlier, and gives you extra wood toward a house or strelet batch; the latter is just all out aggression. That being said, getting a tp with a 200w start and treasures/some chopping and wood trickle is far better. They both seem like they would be good against China, but I have only done them against Brits/ports/spain.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

n0eL wrote:Even if russia loses that fight they are winning. If china sending all those cards they've lost so long as you don't do something stupid.

disagree. if china killed your fb and early army, he can just send 700g, age up, and you can do nothing to stop him.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Couprider wrote:
n0eL wrote:Even if russia loses that fight they are winning. If china sending all those cards they've lost so long as you don't do something stupid.

disagree. if china killed your fb and early army, he can just send 700g, age up, and you can do nothing to stop him.

China should never kill a russian fb
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

Hazza54321 wrote:
Couprider wrote:

China should never kill a russian fb

if you insist.