8 Spahi Revolution

Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

8 Spahi Revolution

Post by Mimsy for President »

for the lulz.

8 Spahi Revo

Age 1 : build 1 tp & 1 house. Age up with 400w.

Age 2 : send 700coin. Age up with 4 hussars. Build the 2nd tp & upgrade to stagecoach. All trade posts set to gather the resource you need. Usually wood is the wisest choice. Send 700wood. Build the 3rd tp & 4 houses.

Age 3 : send 1000coin. Age up with the politician that gives 3 spahi. Send 5 spahi while aging.

Age 4 : send 2 bombards (or 8 huss). Do what you have to do (yeah I cant explain this part) to revolt with the politician that gives you 10 imperial hussars !

Revolution : all trade posts gather food in order to train milicians.

note : I built a rax to fool him/her. Idk if it worked but dont do that. Spare your wood instead.
Attachments
[RE SP] djigit[OT] vs KKTRXTC[PT] - Himalayas.age3yrec
(342 KiB) Downloaded 295 times
Himalayas
Himalayas
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 17 minutes
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

8 Spahi Revolution

Post by Marco1698 »

Good strategy, Unless your opponent will do a nice timing though. Against a japanese player would be correct to play
Jaeger

8 Spahi Revolution

If I were you, I would do it only in unrated games. It's clearly not a competitive bo as mentioned in the preamble :))
But still thanks Marco ')
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

8 Spahi Revolution

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

As I said in the previous topic, this strat isn't viable but FI fort is.
Jaeger

8 Spahi Revolution

shaolinstar wrote: It''s clearly not a competitive bo
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

8 Spahi Revolution

Post by _venox_ »

I like [strike]trains[/strike] Spahi, nice strat try 8 grenades + 1 bombard with 6 grenades and 5 grenades in transitoon though, more troll factor
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Italy arcangelusregis
Skirmisher

Re: 8 Spahi Revolution

Post by arcangelusregis »

I've been beated by this strat .. i was using french .. I lost cause i semi ff'ed with huss .. even if i killed almost 7 vills he got to revolution and gg (i admit i didn't know otto could revolt.. only noobs use otto)
One day i'll be Colonel, you will play with me, and you'll lose
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

You can really catch players unaware with this strat if they don't scout. I guess you have to timing push with goons/other anticav around when the spahi come out and try to pick them off if you're against this? You could also siege TC down I suppose if you had alot of dopps. Come to think of it, the black watch kick might actually roflstomp this strat.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

maybe works for fi not for revolution because when you will get 1000f,w and coin if you age to industrial with 3 spaghi and u didnt send 1000w or even save your 1000food for revolution but you use it for 5 spaghi ? I dont know why but spaghi seen weak versus dragoon and doppelsoldner, i lose alot of them in fight very quickly, not the case of 5 mamelukos or if you do standard 18 imperial huss revolution (send 1000w during transition to age4) collet only 1000food while aging with 1000c send 8 huss asap and revolt with 10 huss in minute 11.30 to 12:30
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

If this is fast 8 spaghi revolution so i could write a crazy and not competetive bo for strategie wall. where you click up to industrial with french in 7min.00s-40s, using only 3 cards (3vill, skill trade and 1000food) and be able to send 1 militar card (fort or whatever) before hit industrial to help holding a preasure and send a industrial card very fast as 8 dragoons, 6 cuiraseurs or 2 heavy cannon in age4.
Age to industrial can be with 2 cannon , 10 musk or 3 cuirs, if you play versus noob( versus bad turtle strategie or the rush that start push with 10-20 units in minute 8+) , age with 1000 coin collet more 1000 during transition and send 3 little bombard (x2 stronger than 2 heavy cannon ) after 8 dragoons.
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

I'm feeling trolled.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Kazamkikaz wrote:If this is fast 8 spaghi revolution so i could write a crazy and not competetive bo for strategie wall. where you click up to industrial with french in 7min.00s-40s, using only 3 cards (3vill, skill trade and 1000food) and be able to send 1 militar card (fort or whatever) before hit industrial to help holding a preasure and send a industrial card very fast as 8 dragoons, 6 cuiraseurs or 2 heavy cannon in age4.
Age to industrial can be with 2 cannon , 10 musk or 3 cuirs, if you play versus noob( versus bad turtle strategie or the rush that start push with 10-20 units in minute 8+) , age with 1000 coin collet more 1000 during transition and send 3 little bombard (x2 stronger than 2 heavy cannon ) after 8 dragoons.

Sounds not-so-good
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

Another reason to press the advantage when you have it and not give any room for such shenanigans. Something I need to do more lately. I find my complacency is losing me games from lack of aggression