France vs India

Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: France vs India

Post by Gendarme »

Standard FF composition is skirm/goon, but mahouts and sowars are pretty weak, so cuirassiers do decently as anticav, so heavy on cuirassiers is probably the way to go against India. You'd also want cuirassiers against those pesky urumis. Maybe even cuir/goon in some circumstances if you're ahead in military because you did a naked FF so you have the mobility to punish him for his greed. A small number of zamburak's can't protect gurkhas from 5 cuirassiers, so if you have the military advantage, heavy cavalry is really strong.
Pay more attention to detail.
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

sdsanft wrote:How do you musk/bow semi?

I think hazza means a 10 musk semi, but you send 8 bows when they timing push into you. You then defend with vills+minutemen+army, and ship 700c to age up.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

musk bow semi is like musk semi except you chop an extra 100w in trans for an extra house and go 4 vill 8bow 700g.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Hazza54321 wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:ez MU, musk bow semi if agra. if karni then cav semi

you're welcome to try that mu in ep me as india, let's see how it goes.

ok

recs or it didnt happen
India Realife_Brahmin
Skirmisher
ESO: Realife_Brahmin

Post by Realife_Brahmin »

Hi! Assuming that France has aged up to Fortress Age first after pushing back India's sepoy rush, and has a short window before India ages up behind it, what should be:
(i) France's first Fortress shipment
(ii) Army composition (standing outside Agra as well as any reinforcement batches)
to destroy the Forward Agra?

I guess I should specify the following contingencies:
Case I: India's army is mostly sepoys.
Case II: India's army is mostly gurkhas.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

@Realife_Brahmin Generally as France you'll want to go for a musketeer semi-ff, training 10-15 musketeers (depending on your opponent's aggression) before aging. In this scenario you'll want to continue training musketeers and get the veteran upgrade to push with veteran musketeer+falconet. Your first shipment will be falconets in this case. You can also transition into skirmisher/dragoon immediately, but in this case you will have trouble winning fights if India stayed age 2 and massed units. Adding cuirassiers after your musk+falc push is a smart call to deal with the remainder of the Indian infantry, but you will want to sneak in 1000w as well after the falconets for houses.
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:@Realife_Brahmin Generally as France you'll want to go for a musketeer semi-ff, training 10-15 musketeers (depending on your opponent's aggression) before aging. In this scenario you'll want to continue training musketeers and get the veteran upgrade to push with veteran musketeer+falconet. Your first shipment will be falconets in this case. You can also transition into skirmisher/dragoon immediately, but in this case you will have trouble winning fights if India stayed age 2 and massed units. Adding cuirassiers after your musk+falc push is a smart call to deal with the remainder of the Indian infantry, but you will want to sneak in 1000w as well after the falconets for houses.
Solid advice.