Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Sioux can beat india, I desagree.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by fei123456 »

venox wrote:also anybody has idea how sioux might win on texas? I guess either semi or a ff with a timing attack early (not to let other wall in)

3vill - 4vill straight ff is better. if avaiable, send 1000w first when you reach age3 and boom with 2 TCs or even 3. sioux has mass bisons, which is a great benifit on low hunt maps such as texas.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by fei123456 »

diarouga wrote:Sioux can beat india, I desagree.

if india age up slow and boom, sioux can have a semiff and have some chance to win. but if he sepoy rush, gg
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Sioux Mini-Guide

paul wrote:
venox wrote:also anybody has idea how sioux might win on texas? I guess either semi or a ff with a timing attack early (not to let other wall in)
3vill - 4vill straight ff is better. if avaiable, send 1000w first when you reach age3 and boom with 2 TCs or even 3. sioux has mass bisons, which is a great benifit on low hunt maps such as texas.
Or just do the standart 2 TPs semi
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Sioux Mini-Guide

paul wrote:
diarouga wrote:Sioux can beat india, I desagree.
if india age up slow and boom, sioux can have a semiff and have some chance to win. but if he sepoy rush, gg

Vs a boom, they win this MU 100%.
Idk vs a sepoy rush but sioux might be ok.
France iNcog
Ninja

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by iNcog »

Isn't BSOP vs H20 in the last tournament the proof that Sioux is competitive vs India?
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by fei123456 »

incog wrote:Isn''t BSOP vs H20 in the last tournament the proof that Sioux is competitive vs India?

india didnt rush lol. eco start is not a wise choice against sioux. just lame rush and gg wp.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by deleted_user0 »

Eco semi does fine vs sioux too. Just mass sepoy with a few ghurka amd early urumi, then mass sepoy ghurka evenly with mansadabar and combat card. If the map is balanced india is fine. Just make walls and np .

Also waterboom with walls is ez win
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Sioux Mini-Guide

I tried eco semi with garja. Doesn't work.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by fei123456 »

umeu wrote:Eco semi does fine vs sioux too. Just mass sepoy with a few ghurka amd early urumi, then mass sepoy ghurka evenly with mansadabar and combat card. If the map is balanced india is fine. Just make walls and np .

Also waterboom with walls is ez win

then sioux has all the treasures on the map and 1-2 tp for more age3 shipments. and usually you wont have hunts in you base at about 10-11 mins.
and sioux can even have a tpboom with 700w or 3 tp wagons on some maps. india can do little against this.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by deleted_user0 »

All balanced maps have hunts till around 15 min. U can use agra to gain a bit more control if needed.

Im pretty sure u didnt make enough sepoy early on and didnt wall. Ppl just dont wall vs sioux... U can basically wall and go 5 layers of it, not just 1, then send all eco ups and wait for 2 hours till sioux gives up. Its no really...

India cant lose this mu with walls. Just NEVER leave ur base. Just creep forward with walls and tc, its fine. If sioux engages they will take bad fights and lose, if they do the best thing and 3 tc, all tps and boom, it will take hours but sioux will lose
China fei123456
Jaeger

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by fei123456 »

umeu wrote:All balanced maps have hunts till around 15 min. U can use agra to gain a bit more control if needed.

Im pretty sure u didnt make enough sepoy early on and didnt wall. Ppl just dont wall vs sioux... U can basically wall and go 5 layers of it, not just 1, then send all eco ups and wait for 2 hours till sioux gives up. Its no really...

India cant lose this mu with walls. Just NEVER leave ur base. Just creep forward with walls and tc, its fine. If sioux engages they will take bad fights and lose, if they do the best thing and 3 tc, all tps and boom, it will take hours but sioux will lose

so you build your agra at home and still have hunt at 15min: whats this map? i need this :)
as a sioux player i usually has a semiff with 12 bisons. and at about 15-16 mins, ALL THE HUNTS INCLUDING THE 12 BISONS ARE OUT.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by deleted_user0 »

India doesnt use as much food as sioux obviously... Other civs may run out sooner.

But really any of garjas maps thats not intentionally low hunt is fine till 12 or more which means india is fine till like 15, same as dutch
China fei123456
Jaeger

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by fei123456 »

umeu wrote:India doesnt use as much food as sioux obviously... Other civs may run out sooner.

But really any of garjas maps thats not intentionally low hunt is fine till 12 or more which means india is fine till like 15, same as dutch

wall and defend is not a brave warrior''s work. for glory and honor could you come out and fight?!
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by deleted_user0 »

Nah, walls win wars, every empire in the world knew that.
China fei123456
Jaeger

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by fei123456 »

umeu wrote:Nah, walls win wars, every empire in the world knew that.

the sioux empire didnt agree
France iNcog
Ninja

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by iNcog »

look at where they are today, i guess
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

diarouga wrote:
paul wrote:if india age up slow and boom, sioux can have a semiff and have some chance to win. but if he sepoy rush, gg
Vs a boom, they win this MU 100%.
Sioux simply cant hold a Sepoy/Jan rush, and even if they do their eco is crippled while india has been sending shipments like 600w/300e/wood trickle
China fei123456
Jaeger

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by fei123456 »

bramboy wrote:
diarouga wrote:Vs a boom, they win this MU 100%.
Sioux simply cant hold a Sepoy/Jan rush, and even if they do their eco is crippled while india has been sending shipments like 600w/300e/wood trickle

jani rush not that scary. india has better eco, and other tons of shit in late age2.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Sioux Mini-Guide

Lol, jan rush is much much scarier.
That's 1 min faster and jans come 5 by 5 while it is like 3/4 sepoys per batchs.
France iNcog
Ninja

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by iNcog »

Well there are no Otto in tournaments. ^^"
Garja wrote:
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by zoom »

incog wrote:Isn''t BSOP vs H20 in the last tournament the proof that Sioux is competitive vs India?
It''s proof of H20 playing a bad strat and executing it poorly, iirc. I''ll have to rewatch it to give a more fair opinion though.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by deleted_user0 »

He did neither of those imo, unless bad is relative to the map and mu, then ye i think it was A bad strat choice but i think he did amazingly well to hold and even stabilize after bs first push
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by zoom »

You may very well be right. I wouldn't want to make any unfounded claims against anyone, so like I said, I'll give it another look shortly.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by Papist »

Why would you ever make cetan bows in any MU? Sioux's strength is cavalry - going inf will leave you helpless, even to Spain. The only time one should even have cetans on the floor is fro the shipment when you are under a lot of pressure. Even then (beside the fact that it almost never happens to you if you know how to play Sioux correctly, 3 AR and a dog pop is almost certainly better.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.