Sioux Mini-Guide

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by fei123456 »

papist wrote:Why would you ever make cetan bows in any MU? Sioux''s strength is cavalry - going inf will leave you helpless, even to Spain. The only time one should even have cetans on the floor is fro the shipment when you are under a lot of pressure. Even then (beside the fact that it almost never happens to you if you know how to play Sioux correctly, 3 AR and a dog pop is almost certainly better.

dont agree
cetan bow is low cost-effective but sometimes a must. vs some pike rush (such as spain age 2 rush) or 2rax musk all-in (french), it''s better to build a warhut and train some cetans. and vs aztec i prefer warhut start instead of stable: mace puma imba.
3 ar and 1 dog? sioux dont have 1 dog shipment in age2. and 3 ar only 600 resources.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by yemshi »

Yes,just use three Honcho the pet grizzly instead of three AR.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by deleted_user0 »

Im not sure if honcho is better than 3 axe. But they seem to be infantry, not sure if light infantry like coyo or melee
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by zoom »

Honcho is not light infantry. Three Axe Riders is a better card in every way.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by mnogud »

bramboy wrote:
Indians

Just don''t

Sioux Semi owns india :/ india cant beat sioux imo though india wins more match ups
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by mnogud »

diarouga wrote:Sioux can beat india, I desagree.
amen
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by mnogud »

zoom wrote:
incog wrote:Isnt BSOP vs H20 in the last tournament the proof that Sioux is competitive vs India?
Its proof of H20 playing a bad strat and executing it poorly, iirc. Ill have to rewatch it to give a more fair opinion though.
nagayumi(India) rushed on BS but BS still won with sioux... BS(India) did an eco ff vs nagayumi(Sioux), Nagayumi owned him...What else can india do lol
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

mnogud wrote:
bramboy wrote:Indians

Just dont

Sioux Semi owns india :/ india cant beat sioux imo though india wins more match ups
A Sioux semi does indeed work vs India who goes economy - however, Sioux cant do anything against a Sepoy rush. Even if you build a warhut and still semi, your economy will be crippled and you probably wont reach fortress in a comfortable place anyways. I havent tested the warhut build too much though, because I tend to switch to France as soon as my opponent chooses India.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by mnogud »

paul wrote:
incog wrote:Isnt BSOP vs H20 in the last tournament the proof that Sioux is competitive vs India?
india didnt rush lol. eco start is not a wise choice against sioux. just lame rush and gg wp.
Watch nagayumi vs BS... India rush fails.... vs other civs india wud be in your base, siegeing houses and shit to delay you... Sioux has nothing but a market and a stable (zzz)
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by fei123456 »

mnogud wrote:
paul wrote:india didnt rush lol. eco start is not a wise choice against sioux. just lame rush and gg wp.
Watch nagayumi vs BS... India rush fails.... vs other civs india wud be in your base, siegeing ?houses and shit to delay you... Sioux has nothing but a market and a stable? (zzz)

thats not a rush. india didnt even 10/10.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by mnogud »

nagayumi did a 10/10 -.-
India Nymphomaniac
Dragoon

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by Nymphomaniac »

10/10 at higher level is considered a sin, unless its a high starting crates map ')
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by mnogud »

cerebralassasin wrote:10/10 at higher level is considered a sin, unless its a high starting crates map ')
Yeah but the japanese players do it nicely somehow... if u do a normal rush i.e. w/o skipping vils it wont work either...
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by deleted_user0 »

mnogud wrote:
zoom wrote:Its proof of H20 playing a bad strat and executing it poorly, iirc. Ill have to rewatch it to give a more fair opinion though.
nagayumi(India) rushed on BS but BS still won with sioux... BS(India) did an eco ff vs nagayumi(Sioux), Nagayumi owned him...What else can india do lol

Wall. Castles. Spam ghurkha with 20 sepoy. Warships. Send all eco cards. Wait till sioux throws pc out of window
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by mnogud »

umeu wrote:
mnogud wrote:nagayumi(India) rushed on BS but BS still won with sioux... BS(India) did an eco ff vs nagayumi(Sioux), Nagayumi owned him...What else can india do lol

Wall. Castles. Spam ghurkha with 20 sepoy. Warships. Send all eco cards. Wait till sioux throws pc out of window
BS did the same :/ still india lost :( Bow rider raids are fucking lame...imagine a situation where india pushes what does sioux do
1) attack dance and an infinite hp warchief.
2) Or sioux player doesnt give a fuck, goes to indias base or the place where they are gathering, kills all the fucking vils and just moves his own vils, coz who makes cav vs sioux and what will india do sieging 3 buildings
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by deleted_user0 »

How can u be raided if you wall?

Both your points are irrelevant because india simply doesnt have to push
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by mnogud »

umeu wrote:How can u be raided if you wall?

Both your points are irrelevant because india simply doesnt have to push
fair enough... but how will you defend against the bow rider push ? and the walls will sustain you as long as your resources last... what do you do when you have to move out to gather resources? wherever you go, bow rider,rifles,axes,dogsoldiers will say hi
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by deleted_user0 »

Ghurka sepoy will kill bowriders sieging through 3 layers of walls np. And when your res runs out you either secure another piece by walling it or just go paddies. Tad eco on paddies is still as good as twc eco on natural res
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Umeu is right, there is nothing Sioux can do vs a well played India, unfortunately.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by mnogud »

umeu wrote:Ghurka sepoy will kill bowriders sieging through 3 layers of walls np.
NO
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by princeofkabul »

Umeu is right in this one. Tad civs have easier transfer to paddies, upgrades are good on them and they are cheap. I've seen this kind of wall play many times even with weaker civs and it works.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by mnogud »

princeofkabul wrote:Umeu is right in this one. Tad civs have easier transfer to paddies, upgrades are good on them and they are cheap. I''ve seen this kind of wall play many times even with weaker civs and it works.
if i remember correctly you had walled against nagayumi''s sioux as japan and nagayumi just siege-danced through it :whistling: i am not taunting you as i know you are a very strong player, just trying to assert the fact that walls are just theoretical counter.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by deleted_user0 »

One layer or 3 layers is a difference and prince himself said he didnt finish wall
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by princeofkabul »

Yup, that's correct. I fucked up there big time.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Sioux Mini-Guide

Post by zoom »

You sure as fruiting fruit fruiting did!