How strong is Spain

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

How strong is Spain

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:Ye the 15>'16 ff does have some idle time in colo, but if u have good tres and no slipups in macro then u can 17 and be as fast. Usually tho u either dont have the tres or made some macro mistakes so u cant 17v.

If u cant early market u usually make it with 700w but with the fast ff u cant early market even if 200w start. Better save it for less wood chop for tp and if u find wood tres, make a tp as well.
So then standard ff is 16->'18 with 5v?

I had some success with the 15>'16 vs french, and if they do the in base musk semi I ship 4 lancer (or maybe even 5 huss better) and I try to kill the falcs they ship 99% of the time.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

How strong is Spain

Post by deleted_user0 »

Yes
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

How strong is Spain

Post by Garja »

Standard FF is 16v -> 19v. 700g 700w 5v.
Agressive FF is 15-16v -> 17-18v. 700g 700w 8pikes. You can skip more vills than that but you're gaining less time for each vill. Actually I think that you can always make atleast 1vill in colo without any delay.
Image Image Image
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

How strong is Spain

Post by Jaeger »

garja wrote:Standard FF is 16v ->' 19v. 700g 700w 5v.
Agressive FF is 15-16v ->' 17-18v. 700g 700w 8pikes. You can skip more vills than that but you''re gaining less time for each vill. Actually I think that you can always make atleast 1vill in colo without any delay.
Isn''t 16-19 too slow? If you do 16-18, especially with early market, you will have only like 5s idle time.

Also for agressive you have 17-18, isn''t that just really slow with a lot of idle time?
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

How strong is Spain

Post by Jaeger »

I think tho that agressive ff a lot of the times is best on TAD? Like vs china I think agressive ff wins, vs french and german its probably best, vs iro, vs India I think it might be good (though standard is also good here I think), and vs a few other civs.

Vs french when they do the musk semi do you think this is right? I do agressive ff and I ship 4 lancers first and age with 4 huss and try to kill that falcs that they are likely sending as their first card, and if you are able to trade the falcs for even all your cav I think that's really good. Now if they send 5 goons you're kindda fucked :D, but if you send 2 falcs and they don't then they are fucked.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

How strong is Spain

Post by Garja »

No I don't think it is best. It is actually the bad variation of the Spain ff lol.
Vs china aggressive ff with proxy stable used to be a nice gimmick (totally exploiting the lack of goons by China) but if scouted it is relatively easy to beat, especially with tower I think (no stupid 8 skirms that get raped and also enough res to make cav batches which totally destroy lancers).
Vs India and iro you don't have many chances anyway, especially vs the latter. You're forced to do the no eco version as the other one just lose to rush, but you lose anyway cuz eco sucks and you can't spam units aside from cards. I posted a rec on rtss of spain vs india, refer to that.

Vs french you have no chance anyway, but the eco version is the best one.

Also I made a guide on rtss lol, someone should copy it in the strategy section.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

How strong is Spain

Post by deleted_user0 »

On water spain still has chamces vs fre. On land on tad i guess u need to outplay but i think its not so bad.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

How strong is Spain

Post by Jaeger »

garja wrote:No I don''t think it is best. It is actually the bad variation of the Spain ff lol.
Vs china aggressive ff with proxy stable used to be a nice gimmick (totally exploiting the lack of goons by China) but if scouted it is relatively easy to beat, especially with tower I think (no stupid 8 skirms that get raped and also enough res to make cav batches which totally destroy lancers).
Vs India and iro you don''t have many chances anyway, especially vs the latter. You''re forced to do the no eco version as the other one just lose to rush, but you lose anyway cuz eco sucks and you can''t spam units aside from cards. I posted a rec on rtss of spain vs india, refer to that.

Vs french you have no chance anyway, but the eco version is the best one.

Also I made a guide on rtss lol, someone should copy it in the strategy section.
I talked to blackstar one time tho and I think he said aggressive ff rapes china, have you tried with rax, aging with huss, and shipping 8 pike falcs? You can immediately start sieging a village with 8 pike and 5 musk, they use mm you go back then you finish off the village with falcs. They have to ship meteor hammers to kill the falcs, but they just loose all their meteor hammers. Then their only options are musks changdo skirms, but those units can''t win on their own vs skirm musk rod lancer dogs unless he gets maybe an insane surround with changdo.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

How strong is Spain

Post by Jaeger »

Even if they push you back, you damage them a lot so idk if it's unwinnable to just ship 1k wood and win later game.