Another question about Aztec

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Another question about Aztec

Post by fei123456 »

I'm doing the normal timing: 700w-unit shipments (10+9 mace 6 puma), and do a strong timing at around 7:00.
I successfully do some damage to him, kill his units/some vills/buildings, but he survives the attack at last.
and what shipment should i send after this?
if i'm playing an euro civ, i can send 600w/600g for a second batch, and unit upgrade. or 700g for a semiff. but what about aztec?

5v/3wp: good, but too slow. xp is less important after 5 shipments, and 10wp is too too slow. may lose the fb and gg.
coyote combat: i won't have too many coyotes left.
600g: semiff isn't quite viable as aztec doesn't have good eco then, and no fast age up too.
600w: 2nd wh? more coyotes? but without 5v and steel trap i can't really spam from 2 buildings.

seems that aztec has a fierce opening with extra xp, but there's a big gap between early push and late game boom. :sad:
is there any way to transfer smoothly?
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: Another question about Aztec

Post by Garja »

Depends. After mace-puma rush I usually follow up with more crates since the amount of XP I get from killing units and buildings give lot of shipments back to back. So 600w and even 700f for a fast coyo switch. Then usually 5v etc. 5v instead of 700f might seem better but in fact if you're coherent with your plan you will find out that 700f and keeping pressure is much more helpful than shifting down the gear for the long term at that point. If you don't need coyo tho 5v is probably better.
Couprider wrote:seems that aztec has a fierce opening with extra xp, but there's a big gap between early push and late game boom. :sad:
is there any way to transfer smoothly?

Skills.
Image Image Image