India vs Dutch

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Re: India vs Dutch

Post by Jaeger »

Diarouga wrote:
pecelot wrote:I think with a full boomed base you can just surpass his state by abusing age 3 advantages in the form of stronger military, arsenal, better upgrades and cannons.
Or just watch game 1:

[video]https://youtu.be/kX3F0q8mFYY?t=22m38s[/video]

Well, H2O went for an all-in, if he goes eco and raph sends CM, he's in a bad spot, also note that walls are less expansive than CM.

I think PR30 or less would lose to that India thing 9/10 tho, it was so scarry to watch, if rapahel didnt play it perfectly or took his eyes off his army for 1 second at the wrong time he couldve lost.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

wait was that a 9/10? lol
Image Image Image
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

Garja wrote:wait was that a 9/10? lol

no he is saying that 9 out of 10 times, someone of a lower level would lose to that.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

which doest mean a lot, 9/10 times h20's colonial spain also won against sub pr30 people on re...

at the same level, dutch is favored over india on EP, and even on RE depending on the map.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

h2o never shouldve gone back after sieging the market. he never shouldve sieged the market in the first place. he shouldve sieged the rax and use his 2 eles to fight the skirs/mm if they would pop. or he shouldve gone to the tp in the first place. also 4 sowar in that case instead of 5 sepoy wouldve been better i guess, but its a bit hard to judge. definitely i just don't like this strat in this mu. India can hit a much harder timing with a different build, or just semi ff.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lemmings121 wrote:which doest mean a lot, 9/10 times h20's colonial spain also won against sub pr30 people on re...

at the same level, dutch is favored over india on EP, and even on RE depending on the map.

on re india should win every game, on EP it's close i guess, cuz dutch has been buffed significantly making eco india less attractive to play vs dutch and the other options werent as good to begin with so might now slightly favor dutch.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

umeu wrote:h2o never shouldve gone back after sieging the market. he never shouldve sieged the market in the first place. he shouldve sieged the rax and use his 2 eles to fight the skirs/mm if they would pop. or he shouldve gone to the tp in the first place. also 4 sowar in that case instead of 5 sepoy wouldve been better i guess, but its a bit hard to judge. definitely i just don't like this strat in this mu. India can hit a much harder timing with a different build, or just semi ff.

Raphael was building another rax as h2o was sieging the market tho, even if he killed the rax it wouldnt matter
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

it would, cuz it wouldve delayed his skirm mass. it may not have been enough for h2o to win, i agree. we will never know, but it was a mistake nonetheless. It's easy to speak with benefit of hindsight ofcourse, its not like he made a blunder, mistake is maybe not the best term, he didnt make the optimal decision, lets put it like that. his build was just not the right one tho.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Post by lemmings121 »

umeu wrote: his build was just not the right one tho.

And what is the right one, the umeu's anti dutch, re and ep killer build?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

urumi fi obviously.
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Garja wrote:You're not going to hold even the easiest well executed sepoy rush without starting skirms. You're even more not going to hold if you send 700w 600w.

But you don't send 700w 600w. And you can hold.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger

Post by lemmings121 »

umeu wrote:urumi fi obviously.

yea thats what i thought.. you have 10 posts in every thread in esoc saying that everyone is wrong, but i've never seen you explan why....
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

you must not have read all those threads very carefully then. I cant be bothered to explain everything 10x though. I've already explained somewhere what the best way to play vs india is, on re anyway. im not totally sure about ep because i havent played the mu there but once and i already stated it might be dutch favored on ep.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Mitoe wrote:
Garja wrote:You're not going to hold even the easiest well executed sepoy rush without starting skirms. You're even more not going to hold if you send 700w 600w.

But you don't send 700w 600w. And you can hold.

Didnt you mention 700w 600w withnsteel traps etc. ?
Anyway you are not holding a well done sepoy rush with a cav start.
Image Image Image
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

I mentioned that vs an in-base karni or agra. Forward agra is Bank Wagon 700w 700g or 700w Bank Wagon 700g.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

i'd like to push with 12 sepoy first, try to snipe a few vills/units. then 600w 300e, go gurkha+sowar.
if dutch go stable or direct bank ff, just 5 sepoy-4 sowar-300e etc.

and back to the game 1 rapha vs h2o. dutch has 200w start and he has age 1 tp which ensures the victory: he can send CM while still go 700w 600w etc asap. maybe h2o should go karni mata eco play then, and age up with chaminata gate to get better gurkha+sowar+zamburak combo in age 3.